Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) (68663 Views)

Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by odiomachi(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is sad. Such a promising young lady. Must be a white supremacist who couldn't stand seeing a black girl succeed. So sad.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by codemaniacs: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

The truth of the matter is that Black Americans have made the country a place where Black immigrants can now come and expect a chance at success. that’s why Africans weren’t coming over here like this during the 1920’s-30’s when other immigrants were coming or even in the 60’s waves of migrations. They came after Black Americans did the fighting and came to enjoy the privileges of being immigrants and did as much as they could to remove themselves from the Black Americans who paved the way.

If Nigerians have the hunger you described why would they continue to vote for useless politicians each election cycle? How come Nigerians don’t return to Nigeria and transform it? Where is evidence of this hunger seen in the overall population?

When it’s Nigerians failing you blame the government and leadership but when Black Americans point to government for our less than equal conditions you all dismiss that and join white people in calling us lazy and complacent. Those same white people who say African countries like Nigeria are in such a state because you all are lazy or unintelligent.
McSquishi:

If Nigerians have such a hunger then why can’t they make Nigeria work for them? Why is Nigeria a failing project and even Nigerians will be wishing for the days of colonialism if Nigerians are so successful and hard working and focused

Why can’t you fix your own country?

Rather than jumping in where Black Americans have made a foundation for you to take advantage of just build up your own country with all your great talents.

Africans weren't going to the U:S during 1920’s-30’s because they couldn't afford it, those that traveled out of Africa did so to get university degrees from the country that colonized them, the U:S did not colonized any country on the African continent...

in the 1960s, currency of most African countries was almost the same as the dollar and other european countries, so there was no reason to migrate out.

No Nigerian is wishing for the days of colonialism, they are wishing for the days of regionalism....

during colonialism, Nigeria had no university, no tv station, no roads, no housing , small number of schools ( no schools in some places ) , small number of hospitals e.t.c.

no Nigerian will ever wish for the days of colonialism, so stop saying rubbish...
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by aremuforlife(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lashist:

Please you guys should shutup..there is no single sense in what you say...dont people kill here daily??does naija police even have the tech to get answers for a crime...make una dey shutup...suffer here if you want to
You are the one to keep shut and never speak again.
Insecurities is a big challenge all over the world, in which your great American is not an exemption.
With all their equipment, why can't them stop a crime before it is been carried out?
Why most they wait, until a crime is committed and they start to investigate?
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
ALISMILE:
Just shut it jare
We have more heartless white killers than black in the US

Thats a huge lie.there are credible to back it up

2 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:
Why do you people hate on Black Americans? It’s like you don’t have actual problems to focus on...

Meanwhile, you try to imitate us in your dress, speech, and all else. Pitiful.

Can ALL of you squish this obtuse line of arguments...
With all due respect, it’s just a series of ignorant stereotyping on BOTH sides.

Growing up in the US, I lived the ignorant bullying over my name...
And it was even worse for my parents’ generation with their accents (despite being well-educated).

Meanwhile, arriving in Africa for the first-time ever to attend high school...
There was just as palpable ignorance about black Americans based on media and film stereotypes.

The reality is that the mainstream (white) media had done a number on folks of color everywhere...
Portraying Africans as poor tree-dwelling folks, and black Americans (and even black Brits) as lazy, violent, criminals.

Even when the term “African-American” was initially suggested, it met resistance by folks who didn’t want to be associated with Africa...
But, conversely, it was black Americans who pushed hardest for the Diversity Visa, which created opportunities in the US for so many Africans.

INTELLIGENT folks should traverse these crude backward STEREOTYPES...
And realize that the condition of black folks anywhere directly or indirectly affects black folks everywhere.

BLACK LIVES MATTER EVERYWHERE!
>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
princechurchill:
my money is on bitter ex, or jealous friend

sad way to die, a young, intelligent vibrant queen,
Adieu!!!

my prayers and thoughts are with the family, the killer will soon be caught..

When it comes to black americans that one na lie ..they will shoot for no reason , this kind of killing is most likely gang initiation because it's gang initiation season now and they give new potentials different meaningless assignments to do just to belong and one popular one is getting your first kill
https://www.tori.ng/news/141236/nigerian-man-killed-for-urinating-in-the-street-of.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Lashist(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
aremuforlife:

You are the one to keep shut and never speak again.
Insecurities is a big challenge all over the world, in which your great American is not an exemption.
With all their equipment, why can't them stop a crime before it is been carried out?
Why most they wait, until a crime is committed and they start to investigate?
Sense you no get...how can you in your full sense compare security in US and anywhere in africa..who are the Africans leaders you asslick trying to copy? If Nigeria security system is better, why will your Naija leaders want to copy US wey of maintain law and order...you mumu no be small.. So bcus Americans cant stop a crime before its done, that means naija is very secured...can naija stop a crime before its committed?? So on what basis is naija more secured than US...just say what basis...your leaders are copying everything and you that knows no single thing want to say rubbish...your leaders carry their kids outside because they know its better and more secured but you that is poor and mentally backwards want to say you are wise...they shot one today in US..do you know the amount of people being shot every seconds in this country...guy, you are a failure..you know nothing...if you ever make money and keep your kids in this country as it is a shithole like this, they will hate you forever..well, i know if you make money your reasoning will change...for now, enjoy your suffering in your secured naija with terrorists moving everywhere in broad daylight cheesy
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by goody234: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Thats a huge lie.there are credible to back it up

i am beginning to suspect some agents are polluting this thread their job is to destabilise and engage in random coon talk ...sarkinyarki are you a white person pretending to be black ...if you are truly a black person i feel sorry for your soul...not you as a person but your soul it must be so polluted with self hate ...you look in the mirror every day thinking why was i not born wyte Lol!!
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Dobodobo04: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

Wow... the only reason you can live in the US is because of us. The only reason you can find decent work or enter good schools is because of us. This is the issue with Nigerians. You worship whites who hate you and only accept you at all due to our labor. You do this same thing in South Africa: putting down the Black South Africans and calling them names and demeaning their reputations while benefitting from their struggle.

Meanwhile go anywhere in the globe and see the stereotypes of Nigerians. Everyone considers Nigerian expat women prostitutes and Nigerian expat men scammers, human traffickers, and drug dealers. But when you are stereotyped you’ll be crying and wanting to fight about it but come here and spread dumb lies about a whole race of people in the US

Who raised you?

Haha. Nigeria’s populations aren’t just limited to USA or South Africa. You will find Nigerians historically in places blacks haven’t been like Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia, UK , China , etc and are doing quite well.

I don’t think we worship the whites. Clearly the opposite if you know the Nigerian feisty spirit. What we are alluding to here is that there is a trend among African American communities where u find this mindless killings and ask why. Just because I’m Black doesn’t mean it shouldn't be called out. It shouldn’t be seen as betrayal of my race just because I’m calling it out.

Regarding imitating African American culture, thanks, I got my African culture. It’s not perfect but it works for me. Not a culture where Shabisha leaves her husband’s house and go meet Teeshun. Teeshan leaves Shabisha with 2 kids and go meet Shalima.

I like my African culture where if u leave your wife, they summon the elders on you and that’s what all well meaning blacks should imitate. It needs some refining here and there but the best of all cultures.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
goody234:

No you are the idiot for spewing lazy stereotypes ...Typical coon talk!! I bet you have a MAGA hat somewhere in your house ...if you were worth a damn you would be in nigeria working and fixing your country!! ......not running your mouth about Akata brats

Haha I am a Nigerian in NIGERIA! Studied abroad, came back to my country and doing good. Doing better than most of you Akata brats sitting on your ass waiting for reparations and the next government handouts.

You have the nerve to compare these current bratty Cardi B worshiping, tik Tok twerking African Americans to the likes of MLk and others who fought for civil rights? MLK would be crying if he could see what his people are doing with the freedoms he fought to give them I swear. You don’t even know.

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by doxijaw: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
9jaRealist:

With all due respect, it’s just a series of ignorant stereotyping on BOTH sides.

And it was even worse for my parents’ generation with their accents (despite being well-educated).

There was just as palpable ignorance about black Americans based on media and film stereotypes.

The reality is that the mainstream (white) media had done a number on folks of color everywhere...
Portraying Africans as poor tree-dwelling folks, and black Americans (and even black Brits) as lazy, violent, criminals.

Even when the term “African-American” was initially suggested, it met resistance by folks who didn’t want to be associated with Africa...
But, conversely, it was black Americans who pushed hardest for the Diversity Visa, which created opportunities in the US for so many Africans.

And realize that the condition of black folks anywhere directly or indirectly affects black folks everywhere.

>

Black intelligence and authenticity matters!
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by goody234: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

Haha I am a Nigerian in NIGERIA! Studied abroad, came back to my country and doing good. Doing better than most of you Akata brats sitting on your ass waiting for reparations and the next government handouts.

You have the nerve to compare these current bratty Cardi B worshiping, tik Tok twerking African Americans to the likes of MLk and others who fought for civil rights? MLK would be crying if he could see what his people are doing with the freedoms he fought to give them I swear. You don’t even know.

Good stay where you are ..we dont like coons like you coming over to america and spewing old racist stereotypes about black americans ..Government handouts ? YOU MEAN REPARATIONS !! its only govt handouts when it relates to black american people, go ask the jews and the japanese war prisoners about govt handouts and listen to them lecture you on the wrongs done to them ...you sound like a redneck american thats how they talk ...Are you really a nigerian?...My God the depths of the coonery i cant even fanthom it ...

2 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dobodobo04:

Haha. Nigeria’s populations aren’t just limited to USA or South Africa. You will find Nigerians historically in places blacks haven’t been like Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia, UK , China , etc and are doing quite well.

I don’t think we worship the whites. Clearly the opposite if you know the Nigerian feisty spirit. What we are alluding to here is that there is a trend among African American communities where u find this mindless killings and ask why. Just because I’m Black doesn’t mean it shouldn't be called out. It shouldn’t be seen as betrayal of my race just because I’m calling it out.

Regarding imitating African American culture, thanks, I got my African culture. It’s not perfect but it works for me. Not a culture where Shabisha leaves her husband’s house and go meet Teeshun. Teeshan leaves Shabisha with 2 kids and go meet Shalima.

I like my African culture where if u leave your wife, they summon the elders on you and that’s what all well meaning blacks should imitate. It needs some refining here and there but the best of all cultures.

What makes you think no Black people live in the countries you named? And what are the Nigerians doing in those countries? Because when I go to China they want to be sure I’m not Nigerian or else they will think I’m a prostitute, scammer, or drug dealer. Why is that reputation left behind in those countries you named

You find mindless killings amongst whites in America as well. And you find high rates of crime where overtly persists, just look at Nigeria as an example of that. Worry about your country where Black people are in charge and still can’t make the country function rather than looking down on Black people who are minorities in a country they were once enslaved in.

Are we really going to pretend your “African culture” has marriages that are things to uphold as good examples? The high rates of domestic violence, marital rape, second wives, and outside kids? Where you summon the elders and they tell a woman to go back to her abusive husband? High rates of adultery and child abuse? Thinking beating and slapping children is good parenting? Hmmm... ok.

And while you make fun of AA names why do you think your multisyllabic names are superior I am not immature enough or ignorant enough to start imitating your names. but if you think anyone considers your 5-6 syllable names to be less primitive than our ethnic names, you’re living a fantasy. LoL

Of course you people worship whites. You bleach your skin, the capital of skin bleaching, because you love whites. You post pics of a blonde white Jesus all over social media even as whites themselves have moved to acknowledging a more brown skinned man. You come to the Us and try to become white so much you adopt hatred of the Black people here. Your types are a sad sad bunch.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
9jaRealist:

>

I’m not even African and I was made fun of for being African. Later I was made fun of for being Haitian and Jamaican (which I’m also not). Guess what, that’s what kids do. Make stupid jokes.

When my son went to school in Nigeria he was also teased for his accent and for not being able to pronounce Yoruba words properly... it’s not anti-Black it’s just childhood

The anti-Blackness African people exhibit *in adulthood* toward Black Americans, completely unprovoked is not on par with childhood name calling. Black Americans don’t teach our kids bad things about African people or warn our kids not to hang out with African kids the way African people will admit to being told by their parents...

Other than that I agree with you completely that the divisions are counterproductive.

But I’m gonna defend my people against anti-Black ignorant attacks regardless

2 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Disqus is sane , if you go to the right places.

4chan is awful though
I have been to both, they are fill with horrible people

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Cashify: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by codemaniacs: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

its important they get reparations from the government... their ancestors were enslaved for over 400years and they weren't paid...

japanese war prisoners and J:ews that didn't suffer as bad as enslaved black americans got paid so why are you who claim to be Nigerian using reparations and government handouts as an abuse...

the fact they weren't paid reparations affected all of them, then add the fact that most of the people ( wh:yte people ) around them don't want to see them succeed, didn't give them jobs, bombed and destroyed their own "black wall street"..

even in 2021, just watch National Geographic border patrol ( canada or US ) no or few black people works in customs while in Nigeria every ethnic nation has a quota, while
in the U:S black americans don't have a quota for government jobs...
in the U:S black americans are not living on oil wells, gold deposits, diamond deposits, gas reserves e.t.c.
in the U:S an asian or non-black person will get government job before a black american
e.t.c.

you should support the call for reparations for black americans and also the fact that black americans deserve a quota of federal government jobs in the U:S.

3 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by doxijaw: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

What makes you think no Black people live in the countries you named? And what are the Nigerians doing in those countries? Because when I go to China they want to be sure I’m not Nigerian or else they will think I’m a prostitute, scammer, or drug dealer. Why is that reputation left behind in those countries you named

You find mindless killings amongst whites in America as well. And you find high rates of crime where overtly persists, just look at Nigeria as an example of that. Worry about your country where Black people are in charge and still can’t make the country function rather than looking down on Black people who are minorities in a country they were once enslaved in.

Are we really going to pretend your “African culture” has marriages that are things to uphold as good examples? The high rates of domestic violence, marital rape, second wives, and outside kids? Where you summon the elders and they tell a woman to go back to her abusive husband? High rates of adultery and child abuse? Thinking beating and slapping children is good parenting? Hmmm... ok.

And while you make fun of AA names why do you think your multisyllabic names are superior I am not immature enough or ignorant enough to start imitating your names. but if you think anyone considers your 5-6 syllable names to be less primitive than our ethnic names, you’re living a fantasy. LoL

Of course you people worship whites. You bleach your skin, the capital of skin bleaching, because you love whites. You post pics of a blonde white Jesus all over social media even as whites themselves have moved to acknowledging a more brown skinned man. You come to the Us and try to become white so much you adopt hatred of the Black people here. Your types are a sad sad bunch.

You're speaking facts here about them (Nigerians) which they'll deny, but you should also accept that black Americans are failure's in the grand scheme of things.

It's simply a black issue.

Some of the things you described as positives are negatives culturally!

It's interesting to see the arguments, as a Nigerian i have tried pointing out some of the issues you stressed here.

They the Nigerian's are becoming more like the "failed" blacks in America.

Same victimhood mentality ( it's either the government or whitey), do nothing goodie two shoes tongue with tendencies for zero productivity!
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
odiomachi:
This is sad. Such a promising young lady.
Must be a white supremacist who couldn't stand seeing a black girl
succeed.
So sad.

White supremacy ain't nothing but a smokescreen, a black person is responsible you wait and see.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by TMKsouth: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

Wow... the only reason you can live in the US is because of us. The only reason you can find decent work or enter good schools is because of us. This is the issue with Nigerians. You worship whites who hate you and only accept you at all due to our labor. You do this same thing in South Africa: putting down the Black South Africans and calling them names and demeaning their reputations while benefitting from their struggle.

Meanwhile go anywhere in the globe and see the stereotypes of Nigerians. Everyone considers Nigerian expat women prostitutes and Nigerian expat men scammers, human traffickers, and drug dealers. But when you are stereotyped you’ll be crying and wanting to fight about it but come here and spread dumb lies about a whole race of people in the US

Who raised you?

AMANDLA! cool(Power to You!)

3 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by stayclearofme: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

In Nigeria Black people commit the most homicide. In Nigeria Black people kill more Black people than Whites kill Black people... so does that mean Nigerians are wicked and evil?

If you understand proximity & know anything about the US, you would know most of America is segregated. Criminals operate based on what is close to them

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Based on FBI data, 2600 of the 3300 white ppl killed in the US were killed by white people.

2600 of the 2900 Black people killed were killed by Black people.

Black murderers kill Black people because they are in proximity to them. White murderers kill white people because they are in proximity to them. That’s the nature of segregation + crime.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43

More FBI data:

Of total criminal offenses black people (also it doesn’t list African criminals separate from Black Americans lol) were responsible for 26.6% of crimes. 36.4 percent of total violent crime.

Even with homicide Black people are responsible for 51.2% of those. Not this overwhelming number you are suggesting. And those account for the smallest number, around 7000 victims.

It must be said: Black Americans don’t like you because you’re a judgmental stereotyping fool. We can sense when someone is looking down on us and no one will like a person like that.

Your judgment is beclouded by the fact that you are a Nigerian. That is why you can’t see how ridiculous it is for any Nigerian to call anyone names when the names the entire world has for you outweighs anything you can say about us. Lmao. The irony.

I see you’re offended by the accent comment. So that is why you are upset, right? Someone made fun of your accent and you’ve called Black Americans heartless ever since hahaha

Get over yourself.

And I know your type, smiling in our faces like you are one of us while hating us all the while. Truly despicable.

Lol I can never be upset about accent, I love my accent I was only explaining to that only ignorant people makes jest of somebody's accent.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Dobodobo04: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

What about Nigerians doing legitimate businesses there or are they all drug barons and prostitutes?? So if we have bad reputations like you said, how come Russia and China have their consulates in Nigeria and issue us visas and vice versa?

If we worship white people, you AA that don’t worship white people at least should act better don’t you think?? Lol. Killing each other because of chicken nuggets and social media beef isn’t a good example. ��.

Listen. Yes, Nigeria has its problem but after my struggles, travails, etc, last thing is my daughter losing her life to a mindless killer. It’s an AA issue that needs addressing, don’t let us deflect or you saying because I’m Nigerian and because my country isn’t perfect, I should bear it and not speak out??
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by doxijaw: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
1Sharon:

White supremacy ain't nothing but a smokescreen, a black person is responsible you wait and see.

White supremacy is real.

You guys conflate issues a lot.

You can say there's a lot of black on black but that doesn't negate white supremacy.

Think!
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by AfriqueDuZuid: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

Who raised you?

You said it!!!

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by TMKsouth: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

Black Americans are anything but passive or comfortable... We fight for more rights and equal rights regularly. I’ve even seen Africans saying we are too obsessed with race because we are constantly fighting against discrimination.

And we suffer from generational effects of racism unlike Black immigrants who are leaving their country and starting over, escaping generational poverty. Similar to how in South Africa, Nigerians are able to immigrate and do better than Black South Africans because you aren’t suffering generational effects of having no rights...

@bolded

Slight correction: "do better than SOME black South Africans". And this limited success also applies to other African immigrants, not just Nigerians.

In general, black South Africans are still far more successful than Nigerian and other African immigrants. Unlike in the US where the system doesn't favour or support Black Americans, it's the opposite in democratic South Africa - it's our government. So don't let Nigerians fool you that, for example, they are the backbone of the medical profession in SA, it's just wishful thinking. For every Nigerian doctor (hired in SA at the mercy of South Africans) there are 20 other black South African doctors. Yet they go around social media claiming they rule the roost.

Like you asked - who raised these people? Very disrespectful to their hosts.

3 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by TMKsouth: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

If Nigerians are so much better than us and so great then why can’t they succeed in Nigeria? Why must they come to the US? Why haven’t they transformed Nigeria? stay and make Nigeria great rather than coming to the US where Black Americans have done all the work and built all the structures and changed all the policy.

cool cool cool

We ask the same thing in SA. It's such a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Twelfthman: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Too late
faste:
I think american should halt this gun culture.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by compton11(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Definitely killed by a black American..You run leave Bokoharam and Bandits for Nigeria only to meet those heartless black Americans who kill for no reason
will u shut up

white Americans are more than black Americans
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
compton11:
will u shut up

white Americans are more than black Americans

Even your moniker shows you are a hoodrtcheesy
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by faste: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Twelfthman:
Too late
I don't think so.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by kpolli(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Where's BLM?

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
doxijaw:

White supremacy is real.

You guys conflate issues a lot.

You can say there's a lot of black on black but that doesn't negate white supremacy.

Think!

Wa wa wa.

Where's the white supremacy at?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Theophilus Ozoigbo Arrested For 3-Day Sex With Sierra Leonean Girl Without Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.