Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now (6300 Views)

Abeg What Is This I'm Hearing About T.B Joshua / Is It True That Nsukka Are Not Real Igbos? / Ibadan Is Getting Hot Right Now... Be Safe!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by goatgoat093: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Reports I'm currently getting from several reliable sources indicates that some Fulani bandits tried to repeat the macabre they pulled off in Ebonyi by attacking an unsuspecting community around Nsukka, but were met by fierce resistance by ESN operatives on ground and several of the herdsmen were killed in the clash.

Now the strange part of it is that the army are now attacking ESN, and it's a festival of madness going down in Nsukka right now. Are there paid agents hell bent on causing problem in the East?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by psyco: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2021
g
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Fahdiga(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2021
The Fulani army will meet their match in ESN

41 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2021
When you have some pictures or videos, come back and edit.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Beremx(f): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2021
A clear case of FG sponsored terrorism against Nigerians.

Time will tell

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Robbit: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Pictures please
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by donmixc: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2021
keep killing innocent northers and tag them fulani bandit, nobody have monopoly to violence. fulani have been going about their business without problem, till end sars, govt resisted them, they now start creating terrorist group to attack our people, yolloba and yeboes should know that brutality is never the way to win a battle

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Ojiofor: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2021
donmixc:
keep killing innocent northers and tag them fulani bandit, nobody have monopoly to violence. fulani have been going about their business without problem, till end sars, govt resisted them, they now start creating terrorist group to attack our people, yolloba and yeboes should know that brutality is never the way to win a battle

But Fulani herdsmen killing their host is the way to go abi?

28 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Sammy07: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2021
donmixc:

Its between the slaves and their masters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by owobokiri(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2021
goatgoat093:
Reports I'm currently getting from several reliable sources indicates that some Fulani bandits tried to repeat the macabre they pulled off in Ebonyi by attacking an unsuspecting community around Nsukka, but were met by fierce resistance by ESN operatives on ground and several of the herdsmen were killed in the clash.

Now the strange part of it is that the army are now attacking ESN, and it's a festival of madness going down in Nsukka right now. Are there paid agents hell bent on causing problem in the East?
The Buhari regime is desperate to cause mayhem in the east before the next elections. The man and his gang are desperately looking for ways to subjugate and intimidate so as to allow his kind to continue. But it will all end in tears ..

21 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Easternblood: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2021
donmixc:
You are so daft, judging your from tribe ,I am not surprised of your low I.Q.

26 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Vickym1(f): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2021
donmixc:
U need to be given 24 strokes of cane.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by okeyglm: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2021
I heard it. is happening in ehamufu. ESN should finish those yeye soldiers. even though they are ill equipped

33 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Resurrection212: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2021
grin
Fahdiga:
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by SlayerForever: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2021
That's not what I heard. I only heard Fulani killed a number of villagers. No talk of ESN on ground.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Kennyswag: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Empty chestbeating and self consolation
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Shiver99: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2021
The word on the street is that the herdsmen attempted to launch another coordinated attack in Nsukka but were halted by ESN.

They are being covered by the army and police as ESN is battling these aliens.

But we will see the real story when this whole saga dies down.

22 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by IgweOfNnewi: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2021
5% have murdered sleep,

Cameroon IDP Loading

2 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by IgweOfNnewi: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
The ESN match is the military men and women

Cameroon IDP camp Loading

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by OritoJasi: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2021
My own is that ESN should do everything to effect the release of the kidnapped Ebonyi women. Make dem no go begin give dem belle o. That Rashidi guy must be brought to book.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by goatgoat093: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
5% have murdered sleep,

Cameroon IDP Loading
Don't worry Fulani go soon resume services for SW, they are on temporary vacation for now grin, don't forget too soon how they butchered your people back to back for 3 months unabated.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by SarkinYarki: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Let's keep pretending
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by IgweOfNnewi: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2021
goatgoat093:

Don't worry Fulani go soon resume services for SW, they are on temporary vacation for now grin, don't forget too soon how they butchered your people back to back for 3 months unabated.
What does killing 26 people in one single day in Ebonyi tells you, War if you don't know, that is just a preamble, it has never happened anywhere in the south before, 1967 - 1970 will be a child's play when the retribution fully graduates from University, it is still in primary one now.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by goatgoat093: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2021
OritoJasi:
My own is that ESN should do everything to effect the release of the kidnapped Ebonyi women. Make dem no go begin give dem belle o. That Rashidi guy must be brought to book.
At least na for only Ebonyi e dey happen and it's still unconfirmed if any women were abducted at all, bororo boys have been nyanshing your wen since January till date... no force me to open more files ooo!

10 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by SlayerForever: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2021
goatgoat093:

Vile-minded Yorubastard, I know you thirst so much for Igbo blood but the killings will start and end in your accursed family

Are you alright?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Shiver99: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What does killing 26 people in one single day in Ebonyi tells you, War if you don't know, that is just a preamble, it has never happened anywhere in the south before, 1967 - 1970 will be a child's play when the retribution fully graduates from University, it is still in primary one now.

Please stop wishing what happened to your tribe to happen to others.

One group of people was pursued to another country by stick-welding herders.

While another group are still standing their ground despite being attacked on multiple sides by foreign fulani militias as well the army and police; national security outfits meant to protect all Nigerians.

These two things are not the same.

25 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by goatgoat093: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

Oponu you wish 26 people were killed grin, the figures were grossly exaggerated by IPOB blogs ab initio when the reports of the attack emerged with sketchy details, and then was proliferated/circulated and distorted around by other media outlets with conflicting reports before the Police and other journalists went to the affected communities to verify the facts.

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by tungamaje: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

The thing de pain you well well say Igbos are brave and decided to defend themselves instead of running away. Kpele. That's Igbos for you, a very brave tribe. They rather die than run away from strangers to take over their land.

25 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by IgweOfNnewi: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Shiver99:

Please stop wishing what happened to your tribe to happen to others.

One group of people was pursued to another country by stick-welding herders.

While another group are still standing their ground despite being attacked on multiple sides by foreign fulani militias as well the army and police; national security outfits meant to protect all Nigerians.

These two things are not the same.
Are the "another group" that bad? are they criminals terrorising and insignificant that bandits, terrorists, fulani herdsmen, militias and security operatives are after one group haaaaaa, this is complete annihilation, grave is only the rescue, Chaiiiiiiii so unfortunate I am seeing 1967 - 1970 X mas Pro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Beremx:
A clear case of FG sponsored terrorism against Nigerians.

Time will tell
twoderful shocked
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by sirfemoz(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2021
Someone will just wake up in the morning and Start hearing things. Is either that person is possessed, or he's having typhoid fever.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) / 2023: Osinbajo Decries Money Politics / People Gazzete Claims Tinubu clothe is wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.