Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks (28273 Views)

Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Freemasonry: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
I’m even surprised that the security guard is not Igbo, which begs the question why the senseless press release kept playing the ethnic card by roping “Biafra boys” into the story.

My only regret is that this country is a shithole, otherwise, Umar should have either resigned or relieved of his position pronto.
Such an idiot!

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Northerners largely know how to disabuse powers.

Its a problem of their below average intelligence quotient.

If you dig deeper, you may get to know that this animal was appointed based on political networking or more probably ethno-religious sentiments and never by merit.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by slowice(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Still looking to see how Biafra entered the mix... Bunch of useless igbo haters.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
alasane:

Small brains I told you , even FFK that assault journalist & women is also a Muslim ? Even Donald Trump that grope women here & there .................. pig head

guy these people are not in power, Trump wasn't in power then.

But this cct man has made a mockery of his position,

Imagine him calling all the security agents just for one man (the guard)! Your man a public office holder payed with taxpayers money was trying to use iron rod to smack the head of the poor man

He was acting amateurish displaying very poor judgement. Is he not aware that majority of Nigerians are angry with the politicians right now. Instead he would have tried to avoid creating a scene. Imagine if everyone in plaza including other customers use this anger and turned on the chairman

Well he is not different from APC that can destroy of millions of lives just for the sole purpose of power.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
D
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by freeborn02: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
alasane:

Small brains I told you , even FFK that assault journalist & women is also a Muslim ? Even Donald Trump that grope women here & there .................. pig head

Pig head .........see your bother Crepehanger

We have pastor and church members that are bad.

You too have imams, alfas and Muslims that are bad.

You will be a fool if you say only Christians are bad.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by mekuxiani(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
CharleyBright:
Hmm.
A Chairman of Code of Conduct Tribunal publicly engaged in a show of shame. The impunity and lawlessness with which these useless Aboki officials carry themselves is most infuriating.
How will he react if a visitor came to the CCT office and refuse to park properly and then go ahead to assault a security guard for asking him to do so??
Don't dish out what you won't take.
And he even went ahead to do a most annoying Hate Speech of a Press Statement and called people Biafran Miscreants.
In sane climes, this man would have lost his job the following day.
But Nigeria is not a sane clime, Infact Buhari will reward him for kicking and beating up a Biafran criminal.
Useless Abokis in Government.

That's if we are in a sane society
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by moorevic(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I swear if I were the security guard I will hold on to the stupid Umar's cloth and tell him to kill me.

That is the worst he can do.

This idiot should be fired but those who appointed him are as foolish as him

Hold on kwa, nna i will punch him real hard till he pleads. Inukwa you must kill me today abeg that one na woman fight biko

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by 9japride(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Most bigots were once zom.bies when they were young. Same as the resident zom.bies here in nairaland who will eventually grow up to be an elders in the society and exhibit bigotry in any given position.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by amuwo1980: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
The quest for Biafra is a quest for freedom for the Igbo man , Biafra or death of everyone in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by moneyissweet(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
I don't care, Yahoo boys is our problem in this country.

We need to kill all Yahoo boys so that Nigeria go better pass Oman and Dubai.

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by chinedu234(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
So the crowd could not gather the umar man. Walahi he would have not had any other opportunity for this rascality in his life.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by owobokiri(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Evilgenuis:
I will say it and continue to say it... If you want any evil thing to end in this country, just use the ethnic wand. It works magic grin grin grin
Especially if you use the Igbos grin
Like if you want BH or herdsmen clash to end just say that "the igbos have infiltrated the terrorists now and now carry out attacks against the Nigerian State " grin

Watch as terrorism ends grin grin grin
Very funny but true.
The country has a very unhealthy fear of the Igbos.
I don't know why!
A pastor once said he saw an igbo king kong in his vision!
A governor ranted about Igbos appointing governor for his state, just because he thought Uche Secondus, the pdp chairman is igbo!
Tinubu and his "is Evans a herdsman"?
Igbophobia is a pandemic in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by bigfish3k: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
KingUg:
oga close your mouth if you don’t have anything to say how do you know he wasn’t polite who would see a politician who came with his police officers attached to him & still insult him come off it man... an average Nigerian respects a rich man not to talk of a man who has guarded attached to him & even if he insulted the man was that the right approach to the situation una go just open mouth anyhow
You even have time to reply that retard. I was so pissed with his biased reasoning

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
BigSarah:
That name doesn’t even sound Biafran... Thirst For Justice and Equality is what being Biafran is all about.

But why was peter picked up?

For being Biafran

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
I don't believe in law enforcement agencies. I believe in my kind of friends. If you mess with me, you get tracked. As a pet control, we don't bargain.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Tecno66: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
CharleyBright:
Hmm.
A Chairman of Code of Conduct Tribunal publicly engaged in a show of shame. The impunity and lawlessness with which these useless Aboki officials carry themselves is most infuriating.
How will he react if a visitor came to the CCT office and refuse to park properly and then go ahead to assault a security guard for asking him to do so??
Don't dish out what you won't take.
And he even went ahead to do a most annoying Hate Speech of a Press Statement and called people Biafran Miscreants.
In sane climes, this man would have lost his job the following day.
But Nigeria is not a sane clime, Infact Buhari will reward him for kicking and beating up a Biafran criminal.
Useless Abokis in Government.
They keep on saying Nigeria's unity is non negotiable but their actions speak otherwise. They behave as if they are better off than others. Thats why he is travelling without handing over to his vice who would have put them where they belong.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Did anyone read that the useless CCT judge came back later to arrest an igbo guy that came to hand over his phone picked up when he, Umar was busy behaving like a tout

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by ccffwx: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lordave:
This is exactly how innocent Igbos were indicted in the 1966 coup and the aftermath.

Trying to save other tribes who apparently abhors them for no just cause.

Igbos should quit doing 'Father Christmas' for people who hate them with a passion. I personally don't involve myself in other Nigerian tribes affairs because they must ensure a hateful bias against Igbos. Only gullible Igbos keep doing these things.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
if you ask me, he should treated same way..,either now or wen he steps down....shebi he has a family, go after them, simple!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by themanderon: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
A symptom of everything wrong with this nation. By now he should have been suspended and the case investigated but trust the shithole banana republic to cover him up like they did the other sick senator. The law exists for the poor and Nigeria is a playground for criminal elites who hide under the guise of government to commit heists on a level better imagined.
If this man can do this in public then take pity on his personal workers/domestic staffs.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by smallsmall: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Isn't it shocking that the Mumu coneheads that brought this evil upon us are nowhere to be found in this thread!!?

Thunda faya them coneheaded structures all...

The illiterate Fulani is always certain of taking advantage of the stewpidity of numbskulls like you, they know that you will always let your hatred for the people of the SW, overtake your sense of reasoning and cause divisions within the ranks of we Southerners, so he can take advantage.
If you had any sense, you would have noticed a few 'coneheads' as you call them, who are against the behaviour of Judge Umar, on this thread.
This foolish arrogance some of you display towards other tribes in Southern Nigeria is just what is is: FOOLISHNESS.
Grow a brain cell, for fcuks sake.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by smallsmall: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
preshyusufu:
My brother, i feel like crying. What kind of bitterness is this. A man without proper conduct chairing such position. Nigeria dearly needs HELP. This is our country, why are we treating ourselves like enemies ?.

America just offered to HELP and yo know what?
This incompetent Buhari said he does not need their Help.

Me thinks it is because Buhari knows that they will quickly expose the Northerners who are the brains and financiers of Boko Haram, Terrorists Fulani Herdsmen and Fulani Kidnappers and how LAnd Grabbing is the main objective of Fulani Herdsmen killing Southern Farmers and Residents
. That is something he does not want

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by PeacenLove2: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
There is need to separate from this jungle. The victim is arrested and the criminal is being treated like some god. That crook should be behind bars and charged to court for attempted murder, conspiracy, abuse of power and so on. The same goes for the retarded police detail whatever they are called. Animals in human skin ... you can tell by their lack of sense with their useless sense of entitlement, attaining superiority because they have fraudulently acquired wealth and power. Oloshi people.

Lawyers please get this Umar fellow behind bars. The police won't do anything to him.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by PeacenLove2: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tecno66:
They keep on saying Nigeria's unity is non negotiable but their actions speak otherwise. They behave as if they are better off than others. Thats why he is travelling without without handing over to his vice who would have put them where they belong.

Their one Nigeria only comes up when it benefits them. Other times, it's Federal Character. Shior!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by jude79(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Actually Peter onyiuke is Yoruba.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Dmano: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mr Umah has become the gods that should be worship by the poor guard nah,or what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by kabillionaire(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Guy you don hammer.

sue that tout for 1/2 a billion with open apology.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Shares Food Stuff In Okeyinmi, Ado Ekiti Today / Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification / Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.