Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Portfolio Projects - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Portfolio Projects (2932 Views)

Please Rate My Portfolio Website / Suggested Portfolio Projects For Web Developers / Rate My Portfolio Website On A Scale Of 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2021
Checking my github www.github.com/karlebh, there isn't that much of a project there.

Even the ones I completed are more of a junior project to me now. I'm no more a junior developer. grin angry

So I want to make some projects that will interest developers and recruiters alike.

I am posting this here to track my progress and also make sure I'll stick to the projects and well, who knows maybe Mark Zuckerberg might be reading this. cheesy

They'll include:

- Single Page Application
- E commerce application
- 5 awesome responsive UI
- E commerce website with Bagisto
- Blog
- Messaging Application (with websocket)
- WordPress Themes
- WordPress Plugins

I update the list as time goes on. It's also possible that I might not be able to finish everything I listed but I'll do a lot. I'll also host it live and paste the links here and also with the stacks I used.

Deadline is month end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Portfolio Projects by Bitdon: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2021
That's nice bro. I'll catch up too cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio Projects by stanliwise(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Karleb:
Checking my github www.github.com/karlebh, there isn't that much of a project there.

Even the ones I completed are more of a junior project to me now. I'm no more a junior developer. grin angry

So I want to make some projects that will interest developers and recruiters alike.

I am posting this here to track my progress and also make sure I'll stick to the projects and well, who knows maybe Mark Zuckerberg might be reading this. cheesy

They'll include:

- Single Page Application
- E commerce application
- 5 awesome responsive UI
- E commerce website with Bagisto
- Blog
- Messaging Application (with websocket)
- WordPress Themes
- WordPress Plugins

I update the list as time goes on. It's also possible that I might not be able to finish everything I listed but I'll do a lot. I'll also host it live and paste the links here and also with the stacks I used.

Deadline is month end.

Deadline this Month hahahahaha
Sorry I am laughing but I was like you sometime back and still like you sometime in the present.

Anyway here is an advice: just pick one and don’t get distracted by the others.

The list you just placed above contains both amazing ideas and distraction at same time. While you have pick all those. Now select one or two you must achieve this month and for the rest now start seeing them as distraction for the moment until the one or two is achieved

Thank me later

6 Likes

Re: My Portfolio Projects by Abcruz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nice do well to keep us updated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
O boy! grin
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 2:04am On Apr 06, 2021
Abeg make una help me check this site whether e dey work for una side. embarassed

https://lara-single-page-app.herokuapp.com
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
I started the month working on a project that refused to work in production, well let's just stick to staging for now.

The project was based on social media login. i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter et al login. I guess it has to do with the API credentials mismatch, but the project is suspended untiil further notice.

You can check it out here. https://github.com/karlebh/breeze

One other I finished yesterday night is the Single Page Application.

https://github.com/karlebh/single-page-app/

For some reasons, its not working as expected in staging. But works perfectly in development.

I will find a solution to it soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Who will save me from "php is not recognized as a internal or external" error!
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
O boy! embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio Projects by qtguru(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Karleb:
Who will save me from "php is not recognized as a internal or external" error!

windows or Linux ?
Re: My Portfolio Projects by qtguru(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Add php.exe to System environments so that command line can read it globally
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
qtguru:
Add php.exe to System environments so that command line can read it globally

#modified

I did something similar.

I ended up updating to PHP 7.4 and everything was OK. The previous version was 7.3.

Thanks.
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ok. So life really happened during the month. I mean, real life. grin

But then, I was able to some things. grin

I realized all things being equal, I needed to be a robot to finish that in a month. grin

I resigned to 3 front-end projects from front-end mentors and 3 Laravel projects only.

I still don't know why heroku doesn't Single Page my single page application. Maybe I should have just done the SPA with Vue, Vuex and Vue Router. But inertia js is really cool and Laravel Jetstream just makes authentication really really easy.

Eslint can be really annoying.
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2021
Just one day to go and this is what I have. embarassed sad

Room.

https://room-karlebh. vercel. app

Stacks.

Vuejs
Tailwindcss
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2021
The second one. lipsrsealed

room

https://loop-studio-lime .vercel. app/

Stacks:

Vuejs
Tailwindcss
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Carmal90(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2021
Karleb:
Just one day to go and this is what I have. embarassed sad

Room.

https://room-karlebh. vercel. app

Stacks.

Vuejs
Tailwindcss

Good morning...

Pls how can I paste my code from local storage to codepen?

Regards
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2021
Carmal90:

Good morning...

Pls how can I paste my code from local storage to codepen?

Regards

Go to codepen, copy the code from your editor to codepen editor. That's all.

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio Projects by Carmal90(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2021
Karleb:

Go to codepen, copy the code from your editor to codepen editor. That's all.
Thanks
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Baba K, good afternoon. I've been thinking, what's the actual line that's used to create this sort of open and close "MENU" in this screenshot.

CC
Qtguru.
Karleb.

Re: My Portfolio Projects by qtguru(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
SageX1444:
Baba K, good afternoon. I've been thinking, what's the actual line that's used to create this sort of open and close "MENU" in this screenshot.

CC
Qtguru.
Karleb.

Options

1. 3 SVG for a straight line
2. SVG code with the whole code
3. 3 Divs with Flex column and border bottom with solid and pixel

That's the top of my head I can think of

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio Projects by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
qtguru:

Options

1. 3 SVG for a straight line
2. SVG code with the whole code
3. 3 Divs with Flex column and border bottom with solid and pixel

That's the top of my head I can think of

Thank you boss.

I meant something like the Three horizontal lines at the top left of picture 1 that when you tap it, it drag in other options like in picture 2.

Re: My Portfolio Projects by qtguru(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
SageX1444:

Thank you boss.

I meant something like the Three horizontal lines at the top left of picture 1 that when you tap it, it drag in other options like in picture 2.

Sorry read it wrong,

you target that element with some CSS Animation and Transitions and have 2 css class for different state one of closed and for open and each state should have width as values to represent both closed and open, and toggle the change of classname, the CSS Animation will handle the rest.

Then just make that sidebar pane fixed and 100vh to occupy height and that's it. Those days we'd use JS to do all these but now CSS Transitions has saved us a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Portfolio Projects by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
qtguru:

Sorry read it wrong,

you target that element with some CSS Animation and Transitions and have 2 css class for different state one of closed and for open and each state should have width as values to represent both closed and open, and toggle the change of classname, the CSS Animation will handle the rest.

Then just make that sidebar pane fixed and 100vh to occupy height and that's it. Those days we'd use JS to do all these but now CSS Transitions has saved us a lot
Oh wow. There is a lot of learning i need to do.
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Karleb:
Abeg make una help me check this site whether e dey work for una side. embarassed

https://lara-single-page-app.herokuapp.com
wahala
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
qtguru:

Sorry read it wrong,

Of I wish to know more about this concept, what are the keywords to use on YouTube please because I'm lost(hopeful to be found).
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2021
I shall be filing for extension. Another month end. grin
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2021
qtguru:

Sorry read it wrong,

For toggling the className; would that require some JS?
Re: My Portfolio Projects by qtguru(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2021
Rgade:

For toggling the className; would that require some JS?

Hell yeah it does

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2021
grin
Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2021
So I got news. 3 front-end and 3 backend are done. But not finished because an application is never truly finished. I'll be splashing pictures here around midnight. I don't know why but NL keeps chopping off parts of my links.

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 12:23am On May 20, 2021
ROOM

https://room-karlebh. vercel. app/

Re: My Portfolio Projects by Karleb(m): 12:31am On May 20, 2021
LOOP STUDIOS

https://loop-studio-lime. vercel. app/

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Toughest Algorithm / Quadratic Equation Solving App I Developed In Python / "Qt Creator" Need Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.