Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Invalid Plate Number!!!!!!!!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Invalid Plate Number!!!!!!!!!!! (595 Views)

Invalid Plate Number!!!!!!!!!!! / Lagos Plate Number Is Available / ABUJA PLATE NUMBER REGISTRATION AND VEHICLE DOCUMENTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invalid Plate Number!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Good morning house, please am about buying a fairly used car, having googled the plate number is indicating invalid. Please house I need your advice if is a genuine car to buy
Re: Invalid Plate Number!!!!!!!!!!! by ITbomb(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Check if the number is the new format
And use auto reg
Re: Invalid Plate Number!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2021
The auto reg shows the expiring date and the amount paid on VL
Re: Invalid Plate Number!!!!!!!!!!! by greggng: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Grilovictor5:
Good morning house, please am about buying a fairly used car, having googled the plate number is indicating invalid. Please house I need your advice if is a genuine car to buy

Is it Lagos plate number ? If yes then I can help you at a cost ...alternatively visit any vio office ...tell them you want to check the details of the plate number ...I use to pay for getting this info ...that is why i said i can help for a cost . Before that autoreg site use to be free for all but for long time now only their staff has the admin login . Is important you do your due deligence before you buy wrong car ...that will end up putting you in trouble
Re: Invalid Plate Number!!!!!!!!!!! by greggng: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Grilovictor5:
The auto reg shows the expiring date and the amount paid on VL

If you use the proper auto reg ..the information that will be displayed will come like the attached pic ...here you will see tax payers or car owners name , chassis number , engine number ...etc

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Lexus GS 350 2007 For Just 2.250m Now!!! / 1993 NISSAN SUNNY HATCHBACK TOYOTA STARLET MITSUBISHI COLT HONDA CIVIC WANTED / S-O-L-D-Clean Title Accident Free 2010 Toyota 4-runner Limited Silver***5593

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.