Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? (15648 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2007
To all my fellow Nairalanders mainly residing in Lagos.

I was just wondering where could one find romantic places especially parks in Lagos where one and his/her love partner can have a lovely time.

I'm not talking about all those eatery joints/places and beaches.
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by sillyboy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2007
The Lagoon under the Third mainland bridge seems appropriate for you (hisses) angry

In case you don't know your way there, just get to the bridge (3rd mainland) and jump off into the lagoon. Guess it's only the "mammywater" and fishes that deserves you hypocrite ass. Am so mad @ you!!!! angry

You started it!
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by 2dye4(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2007
@silly: ur rage is baseless! the guy asked a simple question & if u are deviod of ideas then go suck on a pacifier. do you hav a job? angry
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2007
2dye4:

@silly: your rage is baseless! the guy asked a simple question & if u are deviod of ideas then go suck on a pacifier. do you hav a job? angry

dont simply mind sillyboy, its just that i was not supporting the motion of tasting different ladies to be be able to support him in the post he created last week.
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by sillyboy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2007
@ 2dye4.
You wouldn't just understand what am in for. I bet the poster knows what he started. I really don't like being on people's ass bought he just brought his hypocrite ass to my face. If have offende you by rage on the poster am saying sorry to you. (This is a public place and I should respect other users.) But this is d only way I can reach him.

Concerning your question.
do you hav a job?

Yeah, I've got one but if you can offer me a much better one with a position of C.E.O, then I wouldn't mind. It's all about the Benjis pal.
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by 2dye4(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2007
@silly: ok, i guess u guys had som beef that ur nursing, but u could av settled on that thread instead of allowing a spill over. no wahala sha. apologies for the tone of my post.

by the way i knw u aint u aint jobless, was just being sarcastic. wink
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by sillyboy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2007
2dye4
by the way i knw u aint u aint jobless, was just being sarcastic.

You raised my hope pal. I was thinking you were going to offer me that much more plum job as a C.E.O. sad But it's okay, guess I'll have to make do with what I've got now. wink
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by Mu(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2007
Now that the beef is over, I am really interested in what spots there are. I know there are common places like the cinemas, the beach, but I am curious if there are any secret getaway places.

I was able to go to a private beach a couple of times last year, but I am looking for other places. please nairalanders, input is needed.
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by knotty(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2007
what a lovely place Oshodi by Bolade bus-stop is!
try at night and you will enjoy it.

jokes apart, try Unilag Zoo area. that is one of the few places i find attractively romantic enuf.
just be wary of the crocs sha. cos if those ones catch your balls, eh, i no dey there.
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2007
knotty:

what a lovely place Oshodi by Bolade bus-stop is!
try at night and you will enjoy it.

jokes apart, try Unilag Zoo area. that is one of the few places i find attractively romantic enough.
just be wary of the crocs sha. because if those ones catch your balls, eh, i no dey there.

well thats nice of you, is it on UNILAG campus itself?
i need more places plssssssssss
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by otokx(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2007
k i r i k i r i
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by rowlandwhy: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2007
I think Iyana-iba junction before LASU gate
along Lagos - Badagry expressway is ideal and romantic
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by fesse(f): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2007
you can creat places for yourself and name it your name.
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2007
common guys and be serious for once
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2007
lmao grin grin grin grin

lmao grin grin grin grin, do they have any space for parks in Lagos, thats if they don't charge money for you to just take a walk or relax.

Apart from beaches, suya joint grin grin grin, pepper soup joints grin grin grin grin, restaurant(buka or mama put) grin grin grin grin, beer palour grin grin grin, eateries, useless malls, that over charge stuffs to buy, just because its in the mall angry angry angry, the useless cinemas they got over there, what else. nothing. so abeg my brother just enjoy the beach or better stay at home and catch a Lomantic time. grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by tasiana(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2007
Obalende suya spot grin
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by gbenga9ja(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2007
Enitan, i really don't know why all this Nairalanders that gave you a reply are acting like Clowns,Nincompoops and a bunch of Dick-heads angry, why can't they just give you a straight answer man .

Anyway, i got two places for you, you either go to the Silverbird Cinemas in Victoria Island or you go to the Palms shopping Mall, its on the Lekki Expressway, there is a new Cinema there called Nu Metro and there certainly are a whole lot of eatries and shops there as well or you can also go to a nice, quite, cosy Bar and restaurant. I recommend

1. Jazz Sessions, Bar and Restaurant on 871 Ozumba Mbadiwe Str, VI
2. Swe Bar and Lounge @ the City Mall, Onikan
3. Soul lounge, Bar and Grill @ The Palms Shopping Mall.

You can get some Cocktails for your Lady in those Bar or you can decide to watch some movies in the Cosy, Cool CinemaS, its up to you.

If you love your lady, give her a nice time, going to the beach isn't romantic to me, i find it disgusting
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2007
heh heh heh grin grin grin grin grin. mr goody shoe
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by smile4kenn(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2007
Ajegunle,, Iyani-oba,,, Orile, obalende bridge, take ur bf/gf there and am sure your romantic life will never be same again
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2007
gbenga_9ja:

Enitan, i really don't know why all this Nairalanders that gave you a reply are acting like Clowns,Nincompoops and a bunch of Dick-heads angry, why can't they just give you a straight answer man .

Anyway, i got two places for you, you either go to the Silverbird Cinemas in Victoria Island or you go to the Palms shopping Mall, its on the Lekki Expressway, there is a new Cinema there called Nu Metro and there certainly are a whole lot of eatries and shops there as well or you can also go to a nice, quite, cosy Bar and restaurant. I recommend

1. Jazz Sessions, Bar and Restaurant on 871 Ozumba Mbadiwe Str, VI
2. Swe Bar and Lounge @ the City Mall, Onikan
3. Soul lounge, Bar and Grill @ The Palms Shopping Mall.

You can get some Cocktails for your Lady in those Bar or you can decide to watch some movies in the Cosy, Cool CinemaS, its up to you.

If you love your lady, give her a nice time, going to the beach isn't romantic to me, i find it disgusting

Thats very nice of you, but the places you just mentioned are just on the island, i'm afraid that tsunami might just sweep my babe and I away.
We're still very young o, why not come down to the mainlands, i dont need clubs ooooooo
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by obyann(f): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2007
@gbenga_9ja

You said it all.
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by babadee(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2007
@poster
try takwa bay, any of the boatclubs on the island or go for a nice getaway weekend in badagry town. you'll be suprised how much love you get.
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by senetee(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2007
@ThoniaSlim
the useless cinemas they got over there
Are you serious about that? If yes, what actually makes them useless?

@babadee

try takwa bay, any of the boatclubs on the island or go for a nice getaway weekend in badagry town. you'll be suprised how much love you get.

Cooool!!!
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by amaikama(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2007
well, of all the places u guys mentioned, i don't really see any spot that is cosy for relaxation for a guy and his girlfriend. all the places u all mentioned are places that have been exitsting before we are all born.

but if one decide to manage places, i would suggest a nature's park like the one at lekki express way, just after chevron. the place is fun. one can go there sightseeing.

you guys should try it.

cheers.
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by gbenga9ja(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2007
Hi enitan, thanks for making me waste my time
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by Everbright(f): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2007
Oshodi
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by Caradona(f): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2007
@ TOPIC

When you asked about Romantic Places ?,
Do you mean where you can have your way with your Girl?
If so, there is a place at Ajegunle called MAMA QUICKIE
Please remember to leave that place fast as its raided by EFCC, NDLEA and Sharia Courts
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by rowlandwhy: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2007
gbenga_9ja:

Hi enitan, thanks for making me waste my time

Omo daa grin grin grin
Ezi gbo mmadu grin grin tongue
beta person embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by nweobor(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2007
well enitan i have ur kind of feeling too but the truth is there are know really such place in lagos as in free natural beauty of earth all we have is what gbenga has said they are just unecessarily expensive unlike what u have in other better countries but meanwhile if anybody has got a better place let us know cos atimes u find lagos very boring
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by fraggle: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2007
u can try eko tourism at akodo,its a beach anyway but think its rily romantic cos i' cool cool coolis never crowded,
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by kenechi22(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2007
Why not try Papa goose at Agoo palace way thats the place to be wt ur cunene u know.Atleast OPC go saveguard ur entrance.Check it out
Re: Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos? by gabu4u1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2007
@Gbenga_9ja

na u give the guy beta response but see as e take thank u. no vex with am. some people are not good enough to be helped. I think tose who gave him silly advice serve him right. abeg continue your good work at least beta pple wey no know b4 don know now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boarding A Taxi In Lagos? Read This / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Gombe (Photos) / Flights Resumption: No More VIP Consideration At Airports - Sirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.