Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:05 PM

Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) (31481 Views)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by chandini435: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
If religion war comes now, this blind foool called alasane will not think twice before he slaughters the pastor and his church members.
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by newdawnlive: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
if this man can be president Nigeria will turn to London.
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
majamajic:
They must have paid the government heavily before getting orders to start this project , if not they will not agree

My brother....
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
This dunamis Church is always on assignment. Their selfless services is unequal. Where is their branch in gwarinpa pls. That church is huge and is not money conscious. They moderate their dress. They're not lousy with achievement and they're after souls for God.
Pls anyone with the address should drop it here for me.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by AMvanquish: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Thelife:

And bokoharam and other terrorist groups are rich and looking good.

I really don't understand your point!
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by offset67(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
buhari will not be happy with this
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by alasane: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
chandini435:
If religion war comes now, this blind foool called alasane will not think twice before he slaughters the pastor and his church members.

Una don kom plenty ooo....
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Yankee101: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Christianity is care, love, respect, then some love and some more toppings of love!

Boko haram burnt churches in borno, we're in borno mending wounds, giving food and saving lives

It's what we do that tells you who we are

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing development shocked
Tithe payers money in action!

E remain NAsFAt abuja branch cheesy
Hian, from today, start sending your tithes and offerings regularly to me and I will invoke Angelic blessings on you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by SKYHIGHfx: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pio44:
How many he do for East

Na igbo him be..?
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by DaInferno(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shellsploit:

E remain NAsFAt abuja branch cheesy
good development is about to kick in action, but you seem to have a problem with "tithe payers" even as obligated by the Lord himself. all these negative yarns,hmm ,my guy continue o!

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
froshdhayveed:
something the religion of piss will Neva do

Till now you got Islam wrong.
It has no role model.
As you see it so it be.
Don't live to impress other
Exercise your own part
Leave the rest.
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by alasane: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
freeborn02:

Same as @chandini435: word to word, bunch of mediocre
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
NAS what?
Shellsploit:

E remain NAsFAt abuja branch

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by streamsofjoy(f): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Judolisco:
Churches like RCCG and dunamis dey build Road, hospitals etc other religion na so so rulings we dey see every Friday wait for another ruling 2mrw.... Dem fit talk say make d followers no pass d road sef

Hahahaahahahhahahhaahahhah abeg leave me alone this afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by freeborn02: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
alasane:

Same as @chandini435: word to word, bunch of mediocre

It doesn't matter how many people write it. What matters is that your religion is for murder. You don't think twice before committing murder for God.

You aren't doing it for God; you are doing it to satisfy your ego and pride.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Basilpearck:
This church has built more roads than Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello in his years as a Governor.

Pls don't quote me he's my Governor. grin grin
make I quote u... No lies bro

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by calcal: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pastor Usman Yakubu good job.

They are Christians, they think way better than the Muslims.

The Muslim women will cover their heads and bleeping around even though they are married.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by froshdhayveed(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
AMvanquish:

Yeah. They don't collect Billions in tithe like churches..
yes but they have 12 reserved virgins and a river of wine

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Josywhyte: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Las las everybody na politician for this country
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
streamsofjoy:

Hahahaahahahhahahhaahahhah abeg leave me alone this afternoon.
no vex mama grin
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by AMvanquish: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
froshdhayveed:

yes but they have 12 reserved virgins and a river of wine

Guy.. Take your bigoted opinion elsewhere...
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by froshdhayveed(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
AMvanquish:

Guy.. Take your bigoted opinion elsewhere...
Doh! no cry I no say e pain u

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by AMvanquish: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
froshdhayveed:
Doh! no cry I no say e pain u

Lol.. undecided Keyboard warrior grin.. Pain from an Internet E-rat that comes to a faceless forum to flex his Gono Infested mouth & opinion.. I laff hard.. grin. Run along dirty Rat tongue
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nice one...
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by alasane: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
freeborn02:

It doesn't matter how many people write it. What matters is that your religion is for murder. You don't think twice before committing murder for God.

You aren't doing it for God; you are doing it to satisfy your ego and pride.

SEE YOUR RELIGION, "dan uwarka"

Daniel 3:29
Therefore I make a decree that any people, nation or tongue that speaks anything offensive against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego shall be torn limb from limb and their houses reduced to a rubbish heap, inasmuch as there is no other god who is able to deliver in this way.
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by compton11(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
froshdhayveed:
something the religion of piss will Neva do
Oponu ni ẹ

making all matters religious and shiit.

Dangote and BUA are Christians?
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by compton11(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lovethaa:
Jesus is the Greatest... Hallelujah
his father is greater than him through and john the Baptist is greater than him too
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by froshdhayveed(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
compton11:
Oponu ni ẹ

making all matters religious and shiit.

Dangote and BUA are Christians?
na u b d oponu.. I'm not talking about individual Mumu.. I'm talking about una religious body
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by froshdhayveed(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
AMvanquish:

Lol.. undecided Keyboard warrior grin.. Pain from an Internet E-rat that comes to a faceless forum to flex his Gono Infested mouth & opinion.. I laff hard.. grin. Run along dirty Rat tongue
haha � � Oya no vex o... from name alone I see say life don't tire u.. ntor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / Nigerian Feminists Slam Bishop Oyedepo Over Comments On Marriage / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.