Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed (2579 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Myth : The Hyper Grace Gospel Encourages Sin - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by madegreatbygrace(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Erm ........ Christians in hell

That’s like a paradox

Who’s a Christian?

The Christian is that man in Christ Jesus

He is in union with Christ

Can Jesus go to hell?

Hell no!

If Jesus can’t go to hell then the Christian can’t go to hell because he’s in union with Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
madegreatbygrace:
Erm ........ Christians in hell
That’s like a paradox
Who’s a Christian?
The Christian is that man in Christ Jesus
He is in union with Christ
Can Jesus go to hell?
Hell no!
If Jesus can’t go to hell then the Christian can’t go to hell because he’s in union with Christ
Hitler was a Christian. He ate communion, was baptized and believed in Jesus Christ too so he met all the criteria set by Jesus Christ as far as salvation(eternal life) and entering into the kingdom of God to becoming of His flock is concerned - John 3 vs 1- 21 - even if through the broad gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14. undecided

So, are we to believe that Hitler is in Heaven because he was a Christian? undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by madegreatbygrace(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
quote author=Kobojunkie post=103776167] Hitler was a Christian. He ate communion, was baptized and believed in Jesus Christ too so he met all the criteria set for salvation and entering into the kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1- 21 - even if through the broad gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14. undecided

This clown has come again.

Who is a Christian?

It is not the man that bears names like John, James, Peter or Abraham.

He’s not the man that attends Sunday service or midweek services.

He’s not the one that observes rituals like communion or water baptism

So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭2:16-17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

See?

The reality is Christ.

Not water baptism

Not communion

The Christian is the believer in Christ

In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Once he believed, he was sealed with the Holy Spirit.

So the only proof that your brother Hitler was a Christian was to be sealed with the Holy Spirit.

So stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

This clown has come again.
Who is a Christian?
It is not the man that bears names like John, James, Peter or Abraham.
He’s not the man that attends Sunday service or midweek services.
He’s not the one that observes rituals like communion or water baptism
So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭2:16-17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

See?
The reality is Christ.
Not water baptism
Not communion
The Christian is the believer in Christ
In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Once he believed, he was sealed with the Holy Spirit.
So the only proof that your brother Hitler was a Christian was to be sealed with the Holy Spirit.
So stop embarrassing yourself
According to Jesus Christ, those who are in His Kingdom are in His flock - under His Law! And in order to become a part of the Kingdom of God, one ought to believe and be saved from Death,gain eternal life(grace) in exchange through eating of communion, and one ought also to be born-again - be baptized and be born of Spirit. undecided

According to History, Hitler met the base requirements set by Jesus Christ and so likely belonged to the flock that is the Kingdom of God. So if "Christian" is what it takes, then Hitler was a member of that team. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by madegreatbygrace(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
quote author=Kobojunkie post=103777196] According to Jesus Christ, those who are in His Kingdom are in His flock - under His Law! And in order to become a part of the Kingdom of God, one ought to believe and be saved from Death,gain eternal life(grace) in exchange through eating of communion, and one ought also to be born-again - be baptized and be born of Spirit. undecided

According to History, Hitler met the base requirements set by Jesus Christ and so likely belonged to the flock that is the Kingdom of God. So if "Christian" is what it takes, then Hitler was a member of that team. undecided

Baba Suwe, who told you that Hitler was born of the spirit?

Also, where was it written in the Bible that communion was a prerequisite for salvation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

Baba Suwe, who told you that Hitler was born of the spirit?

Also, where was it written in the Bible that communion was a prerequisite for salvation?
1. What other criterion did Jesus Christ set for being born of Spirit in John 3 vs 1- 8 that Hitler did not meet? undecided

2. The end result of Salvation is eternal life(grace) as you are told in John 3 vs 16- 21. And if you read on, Jesus Christ tells you in John 6 vs 47 - 58, the same Jesus Christ declares that anyone who believes and eats his body and drinks his blood have eternal life.
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by madegreatbygrace(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
quote author=Kobojunkie post=103777575] 1. What other criterion did Jesus Christ set for being born of Spirit in John 3 vs 1- 8 that Hitler did not meet? undecided

2. The end result of Salvation is eternal life(grace) as you are told in John 3 vs 16- 21. And if you read on, Jesus Christ tells you in John 6 vs 47 - 58, the same Jesus Christ declares that anyone who believes and eats his body and drinks his blood have eternal life.

You mean you’ve been eating Jesus’ body ?

Seriously?

Who turned you into a cannibal?

Please stop doing drugs.

grin
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

You mean you’ve been eating Jesus’ body ?
Seriously? Who turned you into a cannibal?
Please stop doing drugs. grin
So, you also don't believe Jesus Christ's teachings as given in John 6 vs 25 - 59? undecided

You are in good company since some of His followers also abandoned Him when He revealed that teaching to them even there. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jcross19: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
It Hurts me deep down my soul when I see the Summations, Responses and belief of a whole lot of Brothers and Sisters here on Spiritual and Eternal Matters.
I Have seen things as
There is no Hell
There is no life after Death
There is no Rapture!
JESUS loves all of us! No matter what we do we are going to Heaven.
I am born in a Christian home, so I am Saved.
As far as I am Blessed/Rich , I am Saved.
He is a church worker or Gospel singer so he Saved.
And so many other things.

Oh my GOD! Its Painful because I see so many people are being fed with what will Destroy their souls in Hell!

So many folks are Being led to the slaughter in Hell with Motivational stories in the Name of Gospel. it's really Painful.

Listen Folks, The Grace of GOD is not a License to sin. The Grace of GOD is what should keep us from Sin.
JESUS Loves Everyone of us and that why He paid the Supreme Price for all of Humanity.
As Long as we refuse to subscribe to Him by Confessing our sins, Surrender to Him and Live for Him, Forget about Eternal life in Heaven.

Being a Pastor, Apostle, Bishop, Reverend, Gospel singer, Church worker , Tithe Payer, Philanthropist or whatever is not Salvation.I does not Exempt you free Eternal Destruction in Hell! It is not a ticket to Heaven.
Except a Man be Born again, He cannot see the Kingdom of GOD.
Don't let anyone Deceive you with Grammar, Motivation Series and stories.

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real
Prepare yourself for Your Eternity by Coming into a Genuie Relationship with JESUS Christ. There is no short cut! There is no other way!

Heaven is not filled with Perfect people. Heaven is filled with Forgiven Sinners.

Ask yourself this simple question if we were colonised by bhuddists nation would you have the chance to talk about Jesus? What about 1.6billions of souls who don't know anything Christ or even they have not heard about this gospel , what will be their fate at the end? Sometimes we Christians have covered with selfishness, thinking heaven is made for Christians!!!.
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
jcross19:
Ask yourself this simple question if we were colonised by bhuddists nation would you have the chance to talk about Jesus? What about 1.6billions of souls who don't know anything Christ or even they have not heard about this gospel , what will be their fate at the end? Sometimes we Christians have covered with selfishness, thinking heaven is made for Christians!!!.
But this is not a matter of selfishness but Truth as taught by Jesus Christ Himself. His Kingdom belongs only to those who believe in Him and are born of Spirit and submit to and obey His teachings and commandments. John 3 vs 1 - 8. & John 15 vs 7- 14 undecided

Why attack people for believing what Jesus Christ said. Why not direct your anger as Jesus Christ Himself who said only those who believe in Him and do as He says will see His Heaven? undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jcross19: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But this is not a matter of selfishness but Truth as taught by Jesus Christ Himself. His Kingdom belongs only to those who believe in Him and are born of Spirit and submit to and obey His teachings and commandments. John 3 vs 1 - 8. & John 15 vs 7- 14 undecided

Why attack people for believing what Jesus Christ said. Why not direct your anger as Jesus Christ Himself who said only those who believe in Him and do as He says will see His Heaven? undecided
Jesus came to teach us humanity the true definition of love of the father.... In John 14:6 Am the way,the truth and life meaning is teaching is the path to go back to source which is GOD..
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
jcross19:
Jesus came to teach us humanity the true definition of love of the father.... In John 14:6 Am the way,the truth and life meaning is teaching is the path to go back to source which is GOD..
Well, as you stated Jesus Christ declared that He alone is the way , the Law of God and no other reach God in Heaven except through Him. Jesus Christ, who said that only those who believe and obey His commandments can enter into Heaven to see God is the one you should direct your anger at. undecided

As for the 1.6 billion Buddhists, what awaits them at the end is Death, as set in place by God since Adam - Genesis 3 vs 17 - 19 undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jcross19: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, as you stated Jesus Christ declared that He alone is the way , the Law of God and no other reach God in Heaven except through Him. Jesus Christ, who said that only those who believe and obey His commandments can enter into Heaven to see God is the one you should direct your anger at. undecided

As for the 1.6 billion Buddhists, what awaits them at the end is Death, as set in place by God since Adam - Genesis 3 vs 17 - 19 undecided
death await every mankind including you, even the apostles ... There is one coded word which stand as the basis of judgement and the word is simple as this "What a man sow shall he reaps" this is what will be use to judge every mankind be you christian,Muslim, or even pagan..
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
jcross19:
death await every mankind including you, even the apostles ... There is one coded word which stand as the basis of judgement and the word is simple as this "What a man sow shall he reaps" this is what will be use to judge every mankind be you christian,Muslim, or even pagan..
1. According to Jesus Christ when you are saved, you are redeemed from Death as described in Genesis 3 vs 14-19 and gifted in its stead with eternal life. So, not everyone of us will die that kind of Death - return to dust mind, body and soul. undecided

Those who believe in Jesus Christ will instead sleep in their grave until when Jesus Christ returns to raise us up.

2. Judgment, as described by Jesus Christ ,has nothing to do with sowing or reaping, but instead to do with the works done , or not done, obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth. He, tells us exactly what He will judge when He returns in Mattthew 25 vs 31 - 46. And only those who are of Him are judged by Him. So your muslims, unless they believe in Him, will likely not make it to His Judgement. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by madegreatbygrace(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
quote author=Kobojunkie post=103777959] So, you also don't believe Jesus Christ's teachings as given in John 6 vs 25 - 59? undecided

You are in good company since some of His followers also abandoned Him when He revealed that teaching to them even there. undecided

This is what you get when you don’t read your Bible contextually grin

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:47‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:54‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Read carefully the two verses above

He who believes has eternal life

He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life

Are you thinking?

Now compare the two verses

What do you see?

He that believes is the one that eats His flesh and drinks His blood.

Therefore, Eating of Jesus’ body and drinking His blood is a figurative expression.

It’s not literal

Many churches use that part of the scriptures for communion. Jesus is only using a figurative expression to describe those who believe in Him.

Hope this is clear?

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

This is what you get when you don’t read your Bible contextually grin
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:47‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
“Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:54‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Read carefully the two verses above
He who believes has eternal life
He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life
Are you thinking?
Now compare the two verses
What do you see?
He that believes is the one that eats His flesh and drinks His blood.
Therefore, Eating of Jesus’ body and drinking His blood is a figurative expression.
It’s not literal
Many churches use that part of the scriptures for communion. Jesus is only using a figurative expression to describe those who believe in Him.
Hope this is clear?
Wait a second.... so you are saying that reading "contextually" implies one read and pick the statement one desires from the conversation, and ignore the Truth in the rest? undecided

The conversation recorded there runs from John 6 vs 25 - 58. And you suggest that rather than digest the entirety of the context, one instead pick out what is stayed in verse 47, and abandon the rest. Why does that logic make sense to you? undecided

Eating Jesus body and drinking his blood is figurative? Um.... wiseguy, if you had bothered to read the entire of the context, you would have figured out what Jesus Christ meant there since there in John 6 vs 55, Jesus Christ gives you the hint that His body and blood are real food. And the real food is the bread and the wine you eat when you partake of the last supper when you eat the body and drink the blood of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by madegreatbygrace(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
quote author=Kobojunkie post=103780566] Wait a second.... so you are saying that reading "contextually" implies one read and pick the statement one desires from the conversation, and ignore the Truth in the rest? undecided

The conversation recorded there runs from John 6 vs 25 - 58. And you suggest that rather than digest the entirety of the context, one instead pick out what is stayed in verse 47, and abandon the rest. Why does that logic make sense to you? undecided

Eating Jesus body and drinking his blood is figurative? Um.... wiseguy, if you had bothered to read the entire of the context, you would have figured out what Jesus Christ meant there since there in John 6 vs 55, Jesus Christ gives you the hint that His body and blood are real food. And the real food is the bread and the wine you eat when you partake of the last supper when you eat the body and drink the blood of Jesus Christ. undecided

Which last supper?
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

Which last supper?
Communion or Eucharist. undecided
The one and only ritual that Jesus Christ commands we do in remembrance of Him undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by madegreatbygrace(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
quote author=Kobojunkie post=103780906] Communion or Eucharist. undecided
The one and only ritual that Jesus Christ commands we do in remembrance of Him undecided

Where did Jesus state that you should do communion in remembrance of Him?
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

You don't know that Jesus Christ even commanded that you do even this in remembrance of Him? undecided

But you are quick to pretend you know better than Jesus Christ as far as what it takes to obtain eternal life that He is full of for us? undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by madegreatbygrace(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
quote author=Kobojunkie post=103781101] You don't know that Jesus Christ even commanded that you do even this in remembrance of Him? undecided

But you are quick to pretend you know better than Jesus Christ as far as what it takes to obtain eternal life that He is full of for us?
undecided

I asked you a simple question. I’m asking again.

Notice the emboldened “you”
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
madegreatbygrace:
undecided
I asked you a simple question. I’m asking again.
Notice the emboldened “you”
ok. undecided
Luke 22 vs 14 - 20 and John 15 vs 14.
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by madegreatbygrace(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
quote author=Kobojunkie post=103781480] ok. undecided
Luke 22 vs 14 - 20 and John 15 vs 14.

“When the hour had come, He sat down, and the twelve apostles with Him. Then He said to them, “With fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.” Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves; for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.” And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭22:14-20‬ ‭NKJV

Would you be so kind to remind us what the disciples were doing with Jesus here?

I mean ,what feast were they partaking in?
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

“When the hour had come, He sat down, and the twelve apostles with Him. Then He said to them, “With fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.” Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves; for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.” And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭22:14-20‬ ‭NKJV

Would you be so kind to remind us what the disciples were doing with Jesus here?

I mean ,what feast were they partaking in?
They were gathered for the passover feast. Jesus Christ who lived according to the Old Covenant Law had to partake of the feast as required by God as part of the Old Covenant.

But if you opened your eyes, you would see that it was also during that gathering that Jesus Christ instituted a new command for His followers. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by madegreatbygrace(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
quote author=Kobojunkie post=103782165]They were gathered for the passover feast. Jesus Christ who lived according to the Old Covenant Law had to partake of the feast as required by God as part of the Old Covenant.

But if you opened your eyes, you would see that it was also during that gathering that Jesus Christ instituted a new command for His followers. undecided

If you opened your brain you would realize that Jesus was not talking to you. When i say “you” ,I mean the church or Christians or whatever you may want to call it . Neither was He addressing your lineage.He was addressing a Jewish audience accustomed to a feast called the Passover . Therefore, when He said..... “Do this “, the logical question should have been, what does “this” imply?

In the context of the discussion it refers to the Passover.

Now we all know that the Passover is a Jewish feast. The church was never commanded to observe it.

Also, what did He mean to do it in remembrance of Him?

The “remembrance “ does not mean recollection. It means to observe the Passover with the revelation of His death, burial and resurrection.

Obviously, the Jews have been observing it religiously, not knowing its significance.

If you could open your brain further, you’d realize that all ordinances point to Christ.

The Passover prefigured His redemptive sacrifice

After Jesus’ resurrection, all ordinances must cease because He’s the reality.

At the appearance of light, every shadow disappears.

No man holds on tight to His wife’s picture when she is right next to him.

Understanding the Bible is a journey

You must learn that.
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

If you opened your brain you would realize that Jesus was not talking to you. When i say “you” ,I mean the church or Christians or whatever you may want to call it . Neither was He addressing your lineage.He was addressing a Jewish audience accustomed to a feast called the Passover . Therefore, when He said..... “Do this “, the logical question should have been, what does “this” imply?

Now we all know that the Passover is a Jewish feast. The church was never commanded to observe it.
The “remembrance “ does not mean recollection. It means to observe the Passover with the revelation of His death, burial and resurrection.
Obviously, the Jews have been observing it religiously, not knowing its significance.
If you could open your brain further, you’d realize that all ordinances point to Christ.
The Passover prefigured His redemption.
No man holds on tight to His wife’s picture when she right next to him.
You must learn that.
Jesus was addressing a "Jewish" audience accustomed to the passover? Weren't all of Jesus Christ's teachings to the very same "Jewish" audience even prior to that date? undecided

Is john 6 vs 47, which you lifted out-of -context earlier not to the same "Jewish" audience? undecided

When Jesus Christ spoke to Nicodemus, a pharisee, in John 3, was it only the same "Jewish" audience? undecided

As for the meaning of "this", clearly Jesus Christ said that in reference to the eating of His body and drinking of His blood as a part of the New Covenant, something that obviously He could never have suggested as addition to passover rituals as that would have been a sin against God Himself. undecided

Or are you attempting here to accuse Jesus Christ of changing or adding commandments to God's Law, something that is clearly against God and Jesus Christ told you He did not come to do. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by jcross19: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. According to Jesus Christ when you are saved, you are redeemed from Death as described in Genesis 3 vs 14-19 and gifted in its stead with eternal life. So, not everyone of us will die that kind of Death - return to dust mind, body and soul. undecided

Those who believe in Jesus Christ will instead sleep in their grave until when Jesus Christ returns to raise us up.

2. Judgment, as described by Jesus Christ ,has nothing to do with sowing or reaping, but instead to do with the works done , or not done, obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth. He, tells us exactly what He will judge when He returns in Mattthew 25 vs 31 - 46. And only those who are of Him are judged by Him. So your muslims, unless they believe in Him, will likely not make it to His Judgement. undecided
ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah okay I have heard!!! Thank you for your time with... Sow and reap is deeper than your understanding.. When a man die in sin he has sowed seed of sin and he will reap the sin in after life...... The word sow and reap is parable words for every consequences of your action. Now are you telling me that Adam and even have no judgement to face or they are have gone forever too?
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
jcross19:
ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah okay I have heard!!! Thank you for your time with... Sow and reap is deeper than your understanding.. When a man die in sin he has sowed seed of sin and he will reap the sin in after life...... The word sow and reap is parable words for every consequences of your action. Now are you telling me that Adam and even have no judgement to face or they are have gone forever too?
1. Adam and Eve no longer exist... God judged and condemned them to be returned to dust from which they were made in Genesis 3 vs 14-19. undecided

God's judgment is final, not semi-final, so there is no other judgment awaiting Adam and Eve in the future. undecided

2. About sowing and reaping, I am glad you have your idea of a parable for that but again we are called to heed Truth and not ideas. In Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, Jesus Christ instead declares that it is our Work that will be judged when He returns. There is no sin to reap in the afterlife...only reward for work done or damnation for refusing to do work- judgement. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by madegreatbygrace(m): 4:36am On Jul 17, 2021
quote author=Kobojunkie post=103783325] Jesus was addressing a "Jewish" audience accustomed to the passover? Weren't all of Jesus Christ's teachings to the very same "Jewish" audience even prior to that date? undecided

Is john 6 vs 47, which you lifted out-of -context earlier not to the same "Jewish" audience? undecided

When Jesus Christ spoke to Nicodemus, a pharisee, in John 3, was it only the same "Jewish" audience? undecided

As for the meaning of "this", clearly Jesus Christ said that in reference to the eating of His body and drinking of His blood as a part of the New Covenant, something that obviously He could never have suggested as addition to passover rituals as that would have been a sin against God Himself. undecided

Or are you attempting here to accuse Jesus Christ of changing or adding commandments to God's Law, something that is clearly against God and Jesus Christ told you He did not come to do. undecided

Just confess that you love drinking blood . Mr. Vampire grin
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

Just confess that you love drinking blood . Mr. Vampire grin
If thinking of it in that way makes you feel better about yourself, then good for you. undecided
Re: The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

The Passover prefigured His redemption.
No man holds on tight to His wife’s picture when she right next to him.
You must learn that.
Compare everything you pulled out of your noggin here to what is written in Exodus 12 of The Passover ritual and tell me if what you claim here makes even the remotest of sense. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic / Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi / The World Is Damned To End 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.