Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:26 AM

Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti (34210 Views)

2022 Grammy Awards: Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, Tems Nominated / Femi Kuti & His Children Perform "One People, One World" / NEW MUSIC: Adey Ft. Olamide & Femi Kuti – Oluwa Wavy [Audio] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by JovialJune(f): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
tongue Believe me if you haven't cheated before, you will cheat in the future, that was what my ex told me back then, she will never cheat on me, she has never cheated blah blah blah, but I later caught her cheating on me with her uni course mate, after everything I did for her..most of you ladies are something else.

Hahaha I know myself, but I won't talk much, i hear you.
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Hahaha I know myself, but I won't talk much, i hear you.
Please talk much, I have enough time in my hands lolz.. grin
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by fadal(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hove is wack for real
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Topmaike007(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:
What We Should Expect From This Collabo;
Olamide Part Of The Song:
"She Say Make I Put Firewood For The Fire,
I Say Omoge Omoge Give Me Your Greenlight,
Abi Sho fe Pa Mi Ni?,
Emini Badoo Mo Like Ibadi Re,
Ma Pa YBNL Boss Cus Mo Bad Gan
I Go Change Your Life Like You Dey Zeeworld
So Tell Me Sho Ma Do Re Mi So La Ti Do Titi Lala!!"

Sarkodie Part Of The Song:
" You Know What Time It Is,
AbadaBombidi!
Obadi Pem Peh (yea!)
Otovodi Ma Prah (quick!)
The Bigger The Ass The Expensive The Shit (one Time!)
Cus Oma Gunu Pede Ma Tra Ready For You (naw!)
Black Ebony Ma Kumo Ti Da Para Guno Ti For Me ( One Time!)
Shoutout To My TM And Accra Boys I Got Love For You (haba!)
So Ti Go Nu Am Pag Tra Ni Mo Ti Gonu Da Tivo Gam Pa To Our Enermies.... One Time Lets Go!
( Jay Z Hooks In)

I Nor Well Abeg grin
I swear you no well cheesy
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rayjnr:

no wonder, in their peak they don't collabo with us,
your analysis is top notch, u really understand these American artists
Yeah, I have been on both sides of the fence.
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Tonyx5(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
floss:
Does it mean Jay Z can't afford Burna Boy at the moment or is Oluwa Burna's Grace stronger that Jay Z has to go for low budget arts.... people are busy tapping from Oluwa Burna's Grace, Rivers State Governor just tapped from that grace by giving him a triumphant welcome as He entered Port Harcourt...if you want to go higher at the moment look for a way to tap from Oluwa Burna if you can have access to him,.....
Omo I've got just one question bros.
how do you cope without sense everyday??

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Sleekfingers: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
ABCthings:
We need to encourage promote Gospel songs more. sad

who gospel music help?
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Supastarwealth(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
[/color][color=#000099]foreign artiste worth his weight in gold would feature olamide except say na cruise them wan catch.
Dude is what we can liken to today's tiktok celebrities.
They perform to the trend and quickly fade away because trends are transient.
Anyway, na April fool story.

Ifyou say that about olamide then I can your father just bought you a fucking 15k Android phone...mofo
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Moutine(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Caseless: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
I hope olamide does not botch this opportunity like he did with the other international collaboration he had to to blow internationally. His lines on that song with wale was horrible.
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Adediranjohn110: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
mad o :omad o
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Caseless: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rayjnr:

when their career Don dey fade away them go remember Nigerian artists, yeye people, when they are super hot they won't even take a photo with 9ja artists
Na Jay-Z be the career. How him career wan take fade? You know how long he's been in the industry?

You know the year he came to ilorin where he was served coke and Fanta? Was his career on the decline then? Forget that gist.
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Athemisia: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
dairykidd:

All black Americans born of slave decendants are from West/ Central Africa from the transatlantic slave trade. So the poster is right. And Jayz is closely linked with west Africa, Naija precisely no be even today. No let Local kpoli confuse u.. Smoke the good shii
I smoke local kpo, but you the one get high right now.... I was only referring to part where the poster stated that all blacks are from Africa. I wasn't talking about some blacks or Jay-z at all.
Funny enough all black Americans are not from Africa. go read about the red indians and you will know that their skin was actually black.
Read well next time and get the message before passing your verdict arrogantly.

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Athemisia:

I smoke local kpo, but you the one get high right now.... I was only referring to part where the poster stated that all blacks are from Africa. I wasn't talking about some blacks or Jay-z at all.
Funny enough all black Americans are not from Africa. go read about the red indians and you will know that their skin was actually black.
Read well next time and get the message before passing your verdict arrogantly.

Lool native Americans are not blacks, some of their skin pigmentation could have been darker than some.. Black Asians and aborigines all originated from Africa and all blacks worldwide have ancestry in Africa. You should take ur own advice on the reading and slow down on that commercial smoke cheesy

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by sangresan(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
quaintbloke:
No foreign artiste worth his weight in gold would feature olamide except say na cruise them wan catch.
Dude is what we can liken to today's tiktok celebrities.
They perform to the trend and quickly fade away because trends are transient.
Anyway, na April fool story.

You need your head examined....None of the present generation of Nigerian hip-hop/Afrobeat stars has a greater discography than Olamide.

If we're to consider the old generation, then only Tuface and P-Square have had more chart-busting songs.
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Athemisia: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
dairykidd:

Lool native Americans are not blacks, some of their skin pigmentation could have been darker than some.. Black Asians and aborigines all originated from Africa and all blacks worldwide have ancestry in Africa. You should take ur own advice on the reading and slow down on that commercial smoke cheesy
I was looking for sense in your comment until I read the words writing boldly....
***then I pass out****
No sense found....

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by TheGift: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Where there gospel songs during Biblical times? During the times of Jesus? We need to encourage good music more!.
ABCthings:
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Athemisia:

I was looking for sense in your comment until I read the words writing boldly....
***then I pass out****
No sense found....
Ogbeni u done smoke ur sense finish.. no be my fault
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by obainojazz(m): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2021
M.I or Jaggz would have represented us better sad
Pretty sure NastyC will murk his part
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by colossus91(m): 1:03am On Apr 02, 2021
ABCthings:

we will when they stop singing recycled gospel songs!!
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by SHOCK7(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
pretydiva:
Way to go boys!! Naija to the world
Hello diva
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by danigeorge: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fans in tears as Wizkid losses two grammy nominations. Burnaboy, Femi kuti and Made kuti also did not win the 64th Grammy award.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiSHyzz93A8
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by azammi(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2022
ABCthings:
most gospel music are not that good to be promoted sometimes I wonder how they even became Hits songs .

Nigerian Songs On Youtube With 100 Million Views Or More / VIDEO : Banky W – Yes/no [download Audio & Video] / Top 7 Hottest Artistes In The First Half Of 2019