Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (60592 Views)

Bread Hawker, Mai Ruwa Campaign For Atiku In Borno (Pix) / Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by dapadawee: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThePrincipal:
Issokay. What manner of people would always go out to defend a "powerful" god they don't see by killing a fellow human being they see everyday...

Not even God this time around, someone blasphemed your prophet, instead for you to enlighten him, it is death straight...

Islam is what again please?
Religion of piss (urine)
Where God is irritated because u urinate. But happy when you kill and forcefully marry a minor.
Like their so called Mohammed

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by ablejesus26(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Do they even know that this blood they senselessly shed cry out for vengeance against the Land?
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by LastProphet: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Islam always fighting for a dead god, always killing for a dead god, always hating for a dead god. How the world came to accept this openly violent terror movement as a religion is confusing. We are very close to that point where islam will finally clash with the rest of civilizatiion.

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Segunbabba(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
It can only happen in the backward North

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by dapadawee: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
oilPUSSY:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/01/last-moments-bauchi-man-burnt-death-allegedly-insulting-prophet-muhammad-%E2%80%93-residents
When I was in Islam darkness anytime I urinate I use to wash my dick in public so people will see me as a good Muslim. I can't imagine how stupid I was I wish I can reverse time.

4 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Demmzy15(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
tinktanker:
if a Christian decides to kill someone for insulting Jesus, tell the Nigerian police will not swing in to action and start mass arrest.
Christians have killed, burnt and eaten Muslims in Nigeria
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Herbephe1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
How would you convince the people to join Islam with all these unreasonable and senseless act if yours
Where in the holy Qur'an does God say we should kill anyone who speaks ill of the prophet??
How sure are we that the girl was not lying??.....

Northerners are badimaging Islam...
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
lekki1444:
some people are just claassless and trouble finders. why on eaarth will you insult prophet mohammed ? I mean of what benefit is it to you ? especially knowing most of these islamic guys are obsessed with him, what good is it for you to insult their prophet ? play stupid games win stupid prices

What a failed attempt to sound intelligent.... terrorist sympathizers everywhere...

6 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by dapadawee: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kondomatic:
Now unah don see why fear fear Seuñ no wan remove that swearing for Muslim posts
Sorry I don't hype that goat called laalllaaa when I see people hype him whenever a snake news is up I call those people mumu. Well the fear of terrorist everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
lekki1444:
i mean, i am a christian. i am not muslim. but yet i am a christian with common sense. scripture says try to live peacably with all men. abusing mohammed is against the will of GOD because you are instigating peoples anger. you are commanded by the bible to live peacably with all men
Shut up you this Terrorist

Mohamed can be your God

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Ashirioluwa: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
I don’t know how this community can justify killing a man because he trash-talk another man who died 1000 years ago.

Nigerian youths need to wake up from sleep

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is fundamentally a careless and stupid thing to do by these group of people, what happens to due process of the "Sharia law" since he was a Muslim.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Riversstate: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Monogamy:
Wait oo, is Allah in Saudi Arabia different from Nigeria Allah?

grin grin i be wan ask this question too.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
computer0810:

U r condemning an act of madness yet encouraging and defending it....so u mean we should think inward and will understand that boko haram r fighting a good fight.....u r mad, may u die a religious war early in ur miserable life
your parents that sent you to school just wasted their money. This is the best way you could think?. I have said before that Africans are mentally sick. You fall in the category of mentally sick people. I didn't abuse anyone but you chose to throw insults and abuses at me.

Your parents should regret sending you too school. Omo ale
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Demmzy15(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
What I don't understand is that, why are NIGERIANS so hypocritical especially Christians?.

There is no difference between this and setting up thieves and witches on fire without judicial process. How many thieves have you set on fire in Nigeria, especially Yorubaland all these years?.

Stop attacking religion and focus on reality. And stop disrespecting others religion and religious figures. I do not support this act neither do I support the so called victim.

There is no way to confirm if he indeed blasphemed prophet of Islam, the same way we can not confirm thieves that were killed for stealing. Both sides commit crimes. You all need to stop attacking religion. It will not solve anything.

You can blame Islam all you want from sun up to sun down and nothing will change until you think inwardly and do self assessment.

Again, there is no difference between Christians stripping alleged witches naked and stoning them, and thieves burnt to death and blasphemer burnt to death. It is all same crimes. You can not single out this one because it has religious connotation. Matter of fact, witches that were stripped openly and stoned by kiriyo is religious issue as well. You all need to stands up for justice and bring culprits to justice instead of maligning religion.

Those who participated in the killing of these blasphemer must be arrested and jailed. Those who burn thieves to death must be arrested and jailed. Those who stone witches to death must be arrested and jailed. Please stop sensationalizing crimes just bcus you dislike a particular religion. It is very stupid thing.

When are you idiotic africans gonna learn?
Nigerians are very annoying, they've killed and burnt people alive for stealing ₦50, to them you can do any crime and they'll allow you but once it's related to Islam, then it's wrong. They killed a boy some months ago, like 12 years or so, burnt the lad alive and some justified it because he's a thief. Unlike them, we have proofs that you don't use fire to punish anyone, fire is for Allah. Burning people is Haram, do they? I doubt it, hence why throughout their existence they burnt and killed whomsoever they please!

3 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Demmzy15(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
dapadawee:

When I was in Islam darkness anytime I urinate I use to wash my dick in public so people will see me as a good Muslim. I can't imagine how stupid I was I wish I can reverse time.
You sound stupid, I'm sure you don't wash your bumbum too. Dumb Yorùbá Christian!
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mikehot:
you just ended up crying without saying anything
that's because you do not have thinking capacity.

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by dapadawee: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shellsploit:

Our Allah here in Nigeria na cross breed.
The Allah in the north is evil o but wait and see Jesus Christ destroying him soon

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Demmzy15:
Christians have killed, burnt and eaten Muslims in Nigeria
lol, don't you see how stupid you are

Christian's did so and muric didn't cry blue murder.

And the Northerner Muslim Terrorists didn't go on regional killing spree as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
What an Irony...All these for Religion.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Farid24224(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
What I don't understand is that, why are NIGERIANS so hypocritical especially Christians?.

There is no difference between this and setting up thieves and witches on fire without judicial process. How many thieves have you set on fire in Nigeria, especially Yorubaland all these years?.

Stop attacking religion and focus on reality. And stop disrespecting others religion and religious figures. I do not support this act neither do I support the so called victim.

There is no way to confirm if he indeed blasphemed prophet of Islam, the same way we can not confirm thieves that were killed for stealing. Both sides commit crimes. You all need to stop attacking religion. It will not solve anything.

You can blame Islam all you want from sun up to sun down and nothing will change until you think inwardly and do self assessment.

Again, there is no difference between Christians stripping alleged witches naked and stoning them, and thieves burnt to death and blasphemer burnt to death. It is all same crimes. You can not single out this one because it has religious connotation. Matter of fact, witches that were stripped openly and stoned by kiriyo is religious issue as well. You all need to stands up for justice and bring culprits to justice instead of maligning religion.

Those who participated in the killing of these blasphemer must be arrested and jailed. Those who burn thieves to death must be arrested and jailed. Those who stone witches to death must be arrested and jailed. Please stop sensationalizing crimes just bcus you dislike a particular religion. It is very stupid thing.

When are you idiotic africans gonna learn?

Excellent writeup, 50 kudos to you..... What you said is very true... If it was a Christian man that insult Jesus down South, they would have done the same..That I am sure...

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by knowhowk: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Religion of P.........

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
dapadawee:

The Allah in the north is evil o but wait and see Jesus Christ destroying him soon
Allah is Baal the stone god of qurash

God has already defeated him when elijah challenged him to a conquest at the mountain

4 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by dazzlingd(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
I cant beleive I share a country, continent, race with humans who are so low in the content of the head
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Demmzy15:
Nigerians are very annoying, they've killed and burnt people alive for stealing ₦50, to them you can do any crime and they'll allow you but once it's related to Islam, then it's wrong. They killed a boy some months ago, like 12 years or so, burnt the lad alive and some justified it because he's a thief. Unlike them, we have proofs that you don't use fire to punish anyone, fire is for Allah. Burning people is Haram, do they? I doubt it, hence why throughout their existence they burnt and killed whomsoever they please!
it is very tiring. I'm sick of them
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Farid24224:

Excellent writeup, 50 kudos to you..... What you said is very true... If it was a Christian man that insult Jesus down South, they would have done the same..That I am sure...
you mean like they did to toyin lawani last week

we know how ordinary cartoon can cause Muslims to go on skull mining trip too

2 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
I don’t know how this community can justify killing a man because he trashed another man who died 1000 years ago

Sincerely, it's so wrong. Equally if they wanted justice they should have treated him according to the rule of "Sharia", I don't know if that's recognised in the state but by the way the Constitution of the federation supercedes any customary law, this kind of carelessness needs to be seriously addressed.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
BareFacedLies:

They're worse than animals.

Later they will say they follow a religion of piss
yes. even animals in bush cant behave this way.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Farid24224(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mikehot:
you mean like they did to you in lawani last week

we now how ordinary cartoon can cause Muslims to go on skull mining trip too

What are you even talking about??
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Kandyudo1(f): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmm
I reserved my comment
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Dayvidblue: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
newdawnlive:
government will not go after the perpetrators and prosecute them but they are so fast in sending their weak army to kill innocent people label them iPob, buhari will rust in hell

That is if there is any hell
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by offset67(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThePrincipal:
Issokay. What manner of people would always go out to defend a "powerful" god they don't see by killing a fellow human being they see everyday...

Not even God this time around, someone blasphemed your prophet, instead for you to enlighten him, it is death straight...

Islam is what again please?
religion of terrorists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.