Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (60581 Views)

Bread Hawker, Mai Ruwa Campaign For Atiku In Borno (Pix) / Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Shimran(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mikehot:
so where is the chapter of breast feeding for adults that was eaten by goats?

Off all the +6000 verse Qur'an got, they not sufficient, you ought to look for that one.

Got it explained:
2/Al-Baqarah-106: Whatever (from) a Verse do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things.

Go straightforward to falsification test and prove Islam wrong.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Benkingg: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
In Islamic religion, it is better for you to insult Allah(God) than for you to insult Muhammad.
They kill for the sake of prophet Muhammad.
They never cares for the sake of Allah (God).
They practically practice the things of Muhammad.
They don't practice the ways of Allah.
They believe more on prophet Muhammad and neglected the ways of Allah.
In a nutshell, Islam is Muhammad's religion and not for Allah(God).

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by udemzyudex(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThePrincipal:
Issokay. What manner of people would always go out to defend a "powerful" god they don't see by killing a fellow human being they see everyday...

Not even God this time around, someone blasphemed your prophet, instead for you to enlighten him, it is death straight...

Islam is what again please?

religion of peace cheesy
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by ShaqFu: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Imagine the actions of this redundant and backward individuals. Killing an innocent man because he insulted someone who has been died for more than 1000 years.

I'm even not surprise the police is yet to do anything and make any arrest because they're just what they are, good for nothing and totally useless when dealing with religious issues.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by johnisaola(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
this is not Islam ,God didn't said that, the fools can only depend on the useless hadith that was not from the prophet
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by monex(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Demmzy15:
Tbh, the animalistic behaviors of these ignorant people is just so terrifying.

Firstly, If they truly understood Islam and the Shari'a, they should've known that you don't punish anyone with fire under any circumstances.

Secondly, everyone deserves a fair trial, we're not animals for God's sake. This are actions of chimpanzees, lynchings and mob actions are prohibited in Islam. If he committed a crime, he's to be arrested, investigated and charged to the Shari'ah court. This is the right thing to do

Thirdly, as rightly said, he's mentally challenged and if indeed they knew Islam and the Shari'ah, a mentally challenged person isn't capable of his actions and hence you have no right to punish or even attack him.

If I were the governor of Bauchi, all those responsible would be arrested and sentenced to death because you killed an innocent man.

No Yorùbá Christian should quote me if you don't want boiled thunder to fire you!!! angry

Do you think if he truly insulted Prophet Mohammed, he should be arrested and/or sentenced to death (or any capital punishment) by a Sharia court?

Please answer this question.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by monex(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
What I don't understand is that, why are NIGERIANS so hypocritical especially Christians?.

There is no difference between this and setting up thieves and witches on fire without judicial process. How many thieves have you set on fire in Nigeria, especially Yorubaland all these years?.

Stop attacking religion and focus on reality. And stop disrespecting others religion and religious figures. I do not support this act neither do I support the so called victim.

There is no way to confirm if he indeed blasphemed prophet of Islam, the same way we can not confirm thieves that were killed for stealing. Both sides commit crimes. You all need to stop attacking religion. It will not solve anything.

You can blame Islam all you want from sun up to sun down and nothing will change until you think inwardly and do self assessment.

Again, there is no difference between Christians stripping alleged witches naked and stoning them, and thieves burnt to death and blasphemer burnt to death. It is all same crimes. You can not single out this one because it has religious connotation. Matter of fact, witches that were stripped openly and stoned by kiriyo is religious issue as well. You all need to stands up for justice and bring culprits to justice instead of maligning religion.

Those who participated in the killing of these blasphemer must be arrested and jailed. Those who burn thieves to death must be arrested and jailed. Those who stone witches to death must be arrested and jailed. Please stop sensationalizing crimes just bcus you dislike a particular religion. It is very stupid thing.

When are you idiotic africans gonna learn?

forget the illiteracy and barbarism.

do you think if he truly insulted the prophet, he should be arrested and sentenced to death (or any form of capital punishment) by a Sharia court?

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Dharniel600(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fear Muslim people. If you don stay for North, you go understand. Very casted people
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by monex(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
lekki1444:
i mean, i am a christian. i am not muslim. but yet i am a christian with common sense. scripture says try to live peacably with all men. abusing mohammed is against the will of GOD because you are instigating peoples anger. you are commanded by the bible to live peacably with all men

Do you think Christians should stone Toyin Lawani to death for insulting their sacred cross?
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Demmzy15(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
monex:

Do you think if he truly insulted Prophet Mohammed, he should be arrested and/or sentenced to death (or any capital punishment) by a Sharia court?

Please answer this question.
If he's of sound mind, he's to be arrested and he could be subject to capital punishment under an Islamic country
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by computer0810(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
your parents that sent you to school just wasted their money. This is the best way you could think?. I have said before that Africans are mentally sick. You fall in the category of mentally sick people. I didn't abuse anyone but you chose to throw insults and abuses at me.

Your parents should regret sending you too school. Omo ale

Oloriburuku omo irankiran...na so una dey do, that's why we use to say every Muslim is a suspected terrorist

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by goodman5(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Islam is religion of peace ���
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Demmzy15(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
KingOKON:

You lots lie like DEMONS!
Plz spare us this bull shit, a teacher was killed in France and majority of the Moslem world celebrated the guy
Instead you are here lying like Satan....just shut that hypocrites mouth of yours
You're a demon Okon, you clearly stated here that you don't see the difference between individuals passing judgement and the authorities. It is people like you that burn thieves, I clearly stated a due rational approach but as an agent of Satan, you prefer chaos. Those who burnt the man are following the exact same thing done by you people down South, burning people.

I challenge you Okon, to show me where mob actions or burning people alive is allowed in Islam and I owe you 100k
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Demmzy15(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
bakobenjamin198:
keep your 100k with you, for I believe you really need it more than I do. It will go a longer way in paying a psychiatrist to help you out of your mentally deranged situation. I challenge you to go to Afghanistan, Pakistan or Irag and insult the so called Mohammed and see if you will even live to see the 4 corners of any sharia Court.
It seems you are a dunce, afghanistan or pakistan or Iraq don't use the Shari'a. Those are individual mob actions similar to what happens in Nigeria, hence why I challenged you to show me where someone has been lynched or mobbed for insulting Islam in a Shari'ah country like Saudi Arabia. My offer still stands!
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Athemisia: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
stampedconcrete:

Religion x poverty x illiteracy = Destruction ³

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by monex(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Demmzy15:
If he's of sound mind, he's to be arrested and he could be subject to capital punishment under an Islamic country

herein lies the problem with Islam - that people should be legally punished (capital punishment) for blasphemy.

I used to take pains to justify that illiteracy is responsible for this but I sooner realized that the religion justifies capital punishment for moral wrongs.

Religion and state must remain separate. Christianity learnt it the hard way with the inquisitions. Islam seems not to learn this and has been around for quite a while (only 500 years earlier than Christianity).

Islam is therefore likely to becomes less and less desirable for each generation that comes. It is a guarantee.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by KingOKON: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Demmzy15:
You're a demon Okon, you clearly stated here that you don't see the difference between individuals passing judgement and the authorities. It is people like you that burn thieves, I clearly stated a due rational approach but as an agent of Satan, you prefer chaos. Those who burnt the man are following the exact same thing done by you people down South, burning people.

I challenge you Okon, to show me where mob actions or burning people alive is allowed in Islam and I owe you 100k

Mob actions is natural to you lots...and take you blood money to hell prick

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
computer0810:

Oloriburuku omo irankiran...na so una dey do, that's why we use to say every Muslim is a suspected terrorist

I won't stoop low to throw back insult. One punch I threw at you hit the right spot and it pained you so bad. Next time, reply to my post professionally and stop being childish. My first post didn't attack you but you decided to attack my personality and religion. Now that I threw a punch at you, you couldn't take it. Do unto others what you wish to be done to you.

Ire ooooo
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Demmzy15(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
KingOKON:

Mob actions is natural to you lots...and take you blood money to hell prick
Most of the mob actions are done by Christians, this is a fact. Again, Okon, I ask you to show me where in Shari'ah mob actions or lynchings or death by fire are supported, you won't find. Which means, you and those who perpetuated the crime are dumb and stupid because you clearly showed earlier you can lynch
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by cocolacec(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
franchasng:
If as a Christian I am, and I watch Christians all over the world kill innocent people in the name of Jesus Christ or they kill anybody that insults the name of the Lord, I will not even think twice before I denounce Christianity and become an atheist.

All over the world, Muslim extremists are causing havoc, inflicting lifetime injuries, sorrows and pains in the world to fulfill their extreme religious doctrines that ought to have been thrown away since the early 1900s.

Almost all countries with sizeable number of Muslims have Islamic terrorists terrorising the rest of the population yet they force people to believe that Islam is a religious of peace. In fact for them to make it their trademark; religion of peace should be a major reason the world should know that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed!

It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

That your parents are secret cult member or barbarians is not a reason for you to remain a member of that cult once you become adult.

Islam is not just a religion, it's a deadly cult that thrives on violence, intimidation and bloodshed. It is evident all over the world, why always Islam We have Hindu, Budha, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Traditional worshippers, etc, but only Islam form all deadly terrorists groups all over the world, it calls for questioning why always Muslims, why why why

As a young enlightened person, Instead of remaining in Islam, why not turn to an atheist which does not hurt humanity and inflict death and injury on other humans in the name of religion.

Islam is not a religion, it's a deadly cult group that thrives on violence, blood shed, intimidation, and suppression of female gender and civilization.

Why some enlightened youths of today still remain in Islam is a thing of worry.

As a Muslim youth, think about this, think about all the killings, violence, terrorism associated with Islam and Muslims, are you satisfied being a Muslim with all these Islamic killings and terrorism in the world today

Are you happy with the way Muslims go about killing fellow humans all over the world in the name of Islam, is it good Does this not tell you that Islam is a cult, a deadly cult just like Black Arse, Vikings, KKK, etc

Run from Islam, nothing good comes from it.

Even for you to denounce Islam, your life is at stake, your own relatives and Muslim friends might kill you for it, what does that tell you about Islam

What Muslims are doing today ,christians did the same to your black ancestors through slavery and colonialism?

Black nations are still slaves under vassal statehood.

Religions all over the world is based on cultism
With “Us vs them”mentality.

You are meant to hate others who dont belong to your sect.Hatred bring resentment and a recipe for conflict and fertile ground for killings and extermination of heretics,unbelievers.

The Europeans and Arabs gave us their death cults(Islam and Christianity)and took our great civilization to develop and create their paradise on earth while black fools are waiting to die till they see paradise.

Africans wake up from your MK ultra religion and mind control.

Heaven is a place on earth.’

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by CelestineNelson: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Farid24224:

Excellent writeup, 50 kudos to you..... What you said is very true... If it was a Christian man that insult Jesus down South, they would have done the same..That I am sure...
It saddeneds my heart because you believe that killing someone in this brutal way is justifiable in the sight of God, you can never hear that Christians kill a man because he insult OUR LORD...We are not that unsecured about our faith, Jesus is divine and powerful enough to prove his deity as a God man...you can see that through the miracles you near around the globe perform in his name, when next you feel pains on any part of your body, lay your hand on it and say I command you in the name of Jesus be healed, you will see and experience the power of true living God, that does not need people to protect and validate his image. Your Koran did not reveal Jesus, it lined him with the prophets, if you want to Know the truth and encounter Jesus, Go down on your knee in a sincere heart Say LORD Jesus please forgive my sins, come into my Life, be my Lord and personal saviour, reveal yourself to me if you the truth, the way and the life...do the same for all the prophets and including your prophet Mohammed and see who will show up as a Living God..is a challenge don't just shout in nairaland sir it is time to take a journey to encounter God

3 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by lekki1444: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
monex:

Do you think Christians should stone Toyin Lawani to death for insulting their sacred cross?
of course not. but yet you are not in control of how other people behave and act so it is in your best interest not to offend people. she may run into christians who will burn her at the stake and that will be her fault for provoking crazy people
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by KingOKON: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Demmzy15:
Most of the mob actions are done by Christians, this is a fact. Again, Okon, I ask you to show me where in Shari'ah mob actions or lynchings or death by fire are supported, you won't find. Which means, you and those who perpetuated the crime are dumb and stupid because you clearly showed earlier you can lynch

Even Satan can't stand you lots when it comes to lies, what is sown from birth in all of you is what you are shamelessly denying.

2 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Farid24224(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
CelestineNelson:

It saddeneds my heart because you believe that killing someone in this brutal way is justifiable in the sight of God, you can never hear that Christians kill a man because he insult OUR LORD...We are not that unsecured about our faith, Jesus is divine and powerful enough to prove his deity as a God man...you can see that through the miracles you near around the globe perform in his name, when next you feel pains on any part of your body, lay your hand on it and say I command you in the name of Jesus be healed, you will see and experience the power of true living God, that does not need people to protect and validate his image. Your Koran did not reveal Jesus, it lined him with the prophets, if you want to Know the truth and encounter Jesus, Go down on your knee in a sincere heart Say LORD Jesus please forgive my sins, come into my Life, be my Lord and personal saviour, reveal yourself to me if you the truth, the way and the life...do the same for all the prophets and including your prophet Mohammed and see who will show up as a Living God..is a challenge don't just shout in nairaland sir it is time to take a journey to encounter God

Wow! I won't lie I am touched with what you wrote, am not encouraging what they did to the man but how other Christians are discriminating my religion here is just like they've not killed someone meaninglessly which they've done.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Demmzy15(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
KingOKON:

Even Satan can't stand you lots when it comes to lies, what is sown from birth in all of you is what you are shamelessly denying.

Okon, you have to show me proofs. I can show you cannibalism from the bible, god sanctioned cannibalism to which Christians have perpetuated on their enemies till this day. grin grin
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
monex:

forget the illiteracy and barbarism.

do you think if he truly insulted the prophet, he should be arrested and sentenced to death (or any form of capital punishment) by a Sharia court?
we haven't reached that yet. If there's is law that go against blasphemy, then, let the law runs it course. It is none of your business to decided what law should do.

You must learn to obey the law. This is what the law requires of you. A country in europe also legislated against insulting prophet muhammad (SAW). If you can not insult your father and elders, don't insult religious figures. If law catches you it is up to the law to punish you.

Don't hide behind freedom of speech.

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by mysteryman2014: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
franchasng:
If as a Christian I am, and I watch Christians all over the world kill innocent people in the name of Jesus Christ or they kill anybody that insults the name of the Lord, I will not even think twice before I denounce Christianity and become an atheist.

All over the world, Muslim extremists are causing havoc, inflicting lifetime injuries, sorrows and pains in the world to fulfill their extreme religious doctrines that ought to have been thrown away since the early 1900s.

Almost all countries with sizeable number of Muslims have Islamic terrorists terrorising the rest of the population yet they force people to believe that Islam is a religious of peace. In fact for them to make it their trademark; religion of peace should be a major reason the world should know that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed!

It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

That your parents are secret cult member or barbarians is not a reason for you to remain a member of that cult once you become adult.

Islam is not just a religion, it's a deadly cult that thrives on violence, intimidation and bloodshed. It is evident all over the world, why always Islam We have Hindu, Budha, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Traditional worshippers, etc, but only Islam form all deadly terrorists groups all over the world, it calls for questioning why always Muslims, why why why

As a young enlightened person, Instead of remaining in Islam, why not turn to an atheist which does not hurt humanity and inflict death and injury on other humans in the name of religion.

Islam is not a religion, it's a deadly cult group that thrives on violence, blood shed, intimidation, and suppression of female gender and civilization.

Why some enlightened youths of today still remain in Islam is a thing of worry.

As a Muslim youth, think about this, think about all the killings, violence, terrorism associated with Islam and Muslims, are you satisfied being a Muslim with all these Islamic killings and terrorism in the world today

Are you happy with the way Muslims go about killing fellow humans all over the world in the name of Islam, is it good Does this not tell you that Islam is a cult, a deadly cult just like Black Arse, Vikings, KKK, etc

Run from Islam, nothing good comes from it.

Even for you to denounce Islam, your life is at stake, your own relatives and Muslim friends might kill you for it, what does that tell you about Islam

Christianity passed through the dark ages killing men like John Hus and Williams Tyndale, with active connivance of the Catholic Church.

Islam sadly is revisiting the dark ages in modern era. No one fights for the true God.

The Roman Catholic Church at various fora had to apologise for it's crime against humanity.

A case in point was the recent canonizationof Galileo who was made to recant his heliocentric beliefs.

So Islam belongs to dark ages and followers need to rethink the belief that it is a religion of peace, the facts on ground dictate otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shimran:

Off all the +6000 verse Qur'an got, they not sufficient, you ought to look for that one.

Got it explained:
2/Al-Baqarah-106: Whatever (from) a Verse do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things.

Go straightforward to falsification test and prove Islam wrong.
very shallow defense

So allah that called the quran perfect is abrogating and replacing his errors with another

Isn't Allah dumb that he can't just do the right thing from the start.

That alone has shattered Islam where it gives excuse for falsification as abrogating

I took that chapter out because it is pin point from the followers of Islam themselves

There are so many i don't have time to be talking
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by bstan12: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Brother Nigerians don tire for Nigeria.honestly man just dey study map on how to Waka. As soon as I see road map men I don't move.

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Stevebamdex(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
What I don't understand is that, why are NIGERIANS so hypocritical especially Christians?.

There is no difference between this and setting up thieves and witches on fire without judicial process. How many thieves have you set on fire in Nigeria, especially Yorubaland all these years?.

Stop attacking religion and focus on reality. And stop disrespecting others religion and religious figures. I do not support this act neither do I support the so called victim.

There is no way to confirm if he indeed blasphemed prophet of Islam, the same way we can not confirm thieves that were killed for stealing. Both sides commit crimes. You all need to stop attacking religion. It will not solve anything.

You can blame Islam all you want from sun up to sun down and nothing will change until you think inwardly and do self assessment.

Again, there is no difference between Christians stripping alleged witches naked and stoning them, and thieves burnt to death and blasphemer burnt to death. It is all same crimes. You can not single out this one because it has religious connotation. Matter of fact, witches that were stripped openly and stoned by kiriyo is religious issue as well. You all need to stands up for justice and bring culprits to justice instead of maligning religion.

Those who participated in the killing of these blasphemer must be arrested and jailed. Those who burn thieves to death must be arrested and jailed. Those who stone witches to death must be arrested and jailed. Please stop sensationalizing crimes just bcus you dislike a particular religion. It is very stupid thing.

When are you idiotic africans gonna learn?

Did you listen to yourself after composing the fables you compiled up there?
You said christian killing witches? bring out facts and not fables..
somebody was killed because they claimed that he disrespected your prophet and you are here trying to justify this madness by bringing Christianity into y
this discussion...
Would this be this first time Muslims have been killing anyone that oppose your prophet and his teachings?

Did Christians ever killed anyone for speaking against Jesus Christ?
Next time you reason well before commenting on any public forum...its obvious you are grossly biased...!
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by NoSentiment: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThePrincipal:
Issokay. What manner of people would always go out to defend a "powerful" god they don't see by killing a fellow human being they see everyday...

Not even God this time around, someone blasphemed your prophet, instead for you to enlighten him, it is death straight...

Islam is what again please?

Hypocrites! How do you treat petty garri thieves in Lagos, Onitsha and Okrika? What was done to Talle was unfortunate and un-Islamic but southerners, who burn suspected petty garri thieves, have no moral high horse to climb and condemn this act.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Jungleluv5: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
This people are animals even with his condition a mentally deranged person, this is too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.