Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (60491 Views)

Bread Hawker, Mai Ruwa Campaign For Atiku In Borno (Pix) / Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Emyogalanya: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
oilPUSSY:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/01/last-moments-bauchi-man-burnt-death-allegedly-insulting-prophet-muhammad-%E2%80%93-residents
that was how i nearly got killed at borno state. My wife (then fiancee) called me that a muslim guy hit her. I came around to confront him. Next thing a small boy came and told the crowd : "ya zagi muslumai" (meaning : he has insulted muslims) pointing at me. While i was still settling the issues i came for. I turned around to see if he was pointing at someone behind me. empty space no one behind me. I ask him who are you pointing at ? He said me. They have started gathering around me. I there was trouble for me and my wife. I smartly asked him if he can swear by the koran. He began to stammer. I pressed on and they now said. No its not what he meant. They knew he was lying. And i fled the area. Thank god he did not say i insulted the prophet. This people can lie with thier prophets name just to kill

5 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by NoSentiment: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Monogamy:
Wait oo, is Allah in Saudi Arabia different from Nigeria Allah?

You people are hypocrites! How do you treat petty garri thieves in Lagos, Onitsha and Okrika? What was done to Talle was unfortunate and un-Islamic but southerners, who burn suspected petty garri thieves, have no moral high horse to climb and condemn this act.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by zimmaking(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
What I don't understand is that, why are NIGERIANS so hypocritical especially Christians?.

There is no difference between this and setting up thieves and witches on fire without judicial process. How many thieves have you set on fire in Nigeria, especially Yorubaland all these years?.

Stop attacking religion and focus on reality. And stop disrespecting others religion and religious figures. I do not support this act neither do I support the so called victim.

There is no way to confirm if he indeed blasphemed prophet of Islam, the same way we can not confirm thieves that were killed for stealing. Both sides commit crimes. You all need to stop attacking religion. It will not solve anything.

You can blame Islam all you want from sun up to sun down and nothing will change until you think inwardly and do self assessment.

Again, there is no difference between Christians stripping alleged witches naked and stoning them, and thieves burnt to death and blasphemer burnt to death. It is all same crimes. You can not single out this one because it has religious connotation. Matter of fact, witches that were stripped openly and stoned by kiriyo is religious issue as well. You all need to stands up for justice and bring culprits to justice instead of maligning religion.

Those who participated in the killing of these blasphemer must be arrested and jailed. Those who burn thieves to death must be arrested and jailed. Those who stone witches to death must be arrested and jailed. Please stop sensationalizing crimes just bcus you dislike a particular religion. It is very stupid thing.

When are you idiotic africans gonna learn?
You are a terrorist,an idiot.You don't belong to this civilized world, you and your religion of piss and death.What have your religion invented?Phones,planes,internet,televisions,cars, submarines etc were invented by christians .Your religion and prophet brought death,sorrow,woes to the inhabitants of the earth.God will judge you, your prophet and all terrorist islamist in this world.

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by walkingshadow911: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes. even animals in bush cant behave this way.

dey say humans are higher animals cheesy
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by NoSentiment: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hypocrites!You ppl are double faced. How do you treat petty garri thieves in Lagos, Onitsha and Okrika? What was done to Talle was unfortunate and un-Islamic but southerners, who burn suspected petty garri thieves, have no moral high horse to climb and condemn this act.

JuanXXx:
Well I don't have much to say before they request I swear.

On a serious note, Islam should be abolished. Our African traditional religion that doesn't support the new developed era was scraped. I don't know why this imported religion that's has outlived it century is doing in the face of earth.

A religion that's can't be modify shouldn't be allow to exist in the first place. Even in Dubai, they change things to accommodate the new development but you see those poverty wretched region of this country that believe they are the real Muslim deputy Allah, they will never develop.

Just imagine for the past 3 month, I have been eyeing one Fulani girl but the fear of being a Yoruba church goer and the fact that I'm not ready to die any unfortunate death has been stopping me.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by NoSentiment: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
JamiuKabir:
FEAR NORTH!

Hypocritical Southerners! How do you treat petty garri thieves in Lagos, Onitsha and Okrika? What was done to Talle was unfortunate and un-Islamic but southerners, who burn suspected petty garri thieves, have no moral high horse to climb and condemn this act.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by NoSentiment: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
adonainana:
Illiterates

Some Arab man came to your land and told you you must do this do that

You swallowed it line hook and sinker

The worse is when you pray you must face the location of where the Arabs came from

Then even a worse one every able bodied person must go and do a visit Mecca in his lifetime

Why can’t the king of Saudi Arabia come for pilgrimage in Borno and every able body living in Asia visit Nigeria for pilgrimage in his lifetime

Omo us black Africans have suffered sha

They got us really bad with this religion thing and the funny thing once you have been indoctrinated, it’s all you think about and pass on to the next generation

Too late to do much again

Hypocrites! How do you treat petty garri thieves in Lagos, Onitsha and Okrika? What was done to Talle was unfortunate and un-Islamic but southerners, who burn suspected petty garri thieves, have no moral high horse to climb and condemn this act.

Scripturally, the God of the Bible did worse than this to Amalekites!
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by ThePrincipal: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
So, insulting your mohamed is bigger than stealing garri.

Wo, nobody is in support of jungle justice, but if you are using an abnormality to justify a stupid peoples' way of doing things.... Mo sorry for you gan!

NoSentiment:

Hypocrites! How do you treat petty garri thieves in Lagos, Onitsha and Okrika? What was done to Talle was unfortunate and un-Islamic but southerners, who burn suspected petty garri thieves, have no moral high horse to climb and condemn this act.

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
zimmaking:
You are a terrorist,an idiot.You don't belong to this civilized world, you and your religion of piss and death.What have your religion invented?Phones,planes,internet,televisions,cars, submarines etc were invented by christians .Your religion and prophet brought death,sorrow,woes to the inhabitants of the earth.God will judge you, your prophet and all terrorist islamist in this world.
Kilagbe kileju?. Chai, NIGERIA education system is at the lowest ebb. This is what nigerian schools can produce now .

Lord have mercy undecided

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
walkingshadow911:

dey say humans are higher animals cheesy
i mean the lowest animals.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Stevebamdex(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Farid24224:

Excellent writeup, 50 kudos to you..... What you said is very true... If it was a Christian man that insult Jesus down South, they would have done the same..That I am sure...

See your myopic reasoning? Christians would have done the same for insulting Jesus?
sometimes I doubt if you people even have brain...slamming down of heads in the name prayer has taken away your senses...

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by NoSentiment: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dpharisee:
Was this how the Prophet Muhammad convinced people about Allah by killing and burning anyone who insulted him?
Can the people of Saudi Arabia who brought Islam to us behave like this without proper trial and sentencing by a competent judge?
Lord Luggard is simply an idiot

Yes but the God of the bible.
Hypocrites! Have you ever bothered to read who your God treated the Amalekites.How do you treat petty garri thieves in Lagos, Onitsha and Okrika? What was done to Talle was unfortunate and un-Islamic but southerners, who burn suspected petty garri thieves, have no moral high horse to climb and condemn this act.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by KingOKON: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Demmzy15:
Okon, you have to show me proofs. I can show you cannibalism from the bible, god sanctioned cannibalism to which Christians have perpetuated on their enemies till this day. grin grin

Do I look like one serving the European and Arabic deity you brainwashed Africans are worshipping?

Go ahead and show the 4kin verses what I know since I was born till date the only group of barbarians that are lynch mob are Moslems, and if they were being taught t be tolerant many burnt souls would have been saved
Instance they kill people like animals and all these from the gods they copied from Arabia
Any African that is either a moslem or Christian is a great fool
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by NoSentiment: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThePrincipal:
So, insulting your mohamed is bigger than stealing garri.

Wo, nobody is in support of jungle justice, but if you are using an abnormality to justify a stupid peoples' way of doing things.... Mo sorry for you gan!

You rationalise killing petty garri thieves but use this unfortunate action to smear islam and all muslims. Can you see your hypocrisy? Unless you show me a past comment of yours where you condemn doers of jungle justice and smear their religion for the act then you remain a hypocrite.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Stevebamdex:

Did you listen to yourself after composing the fables you compiled up there?
You said christian killing witches? bring out facts and not fables..
somebody was killed because they claimed that he disrespected your prophet and you are here trying to justify this madness by bringing Christianity into y
this discussion...
Would this be this first time Muslims have been killing anyone that oppose your prophet and his teachings?

Did Christians ever killed anyone for speaking against Jesus Christ?
Next time you reason well before commenting on any public forum...its obvious you are grossly biased...!
deny all you want.

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Horus(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ban all imported religions
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by donbenie(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThePrincipal:
Issokay. What manner of people would always go out to defend a "powerful" god they don't see by killing a fellow human being they see everyday...

Not even God this time around, someone blasphemed your prophet, instead for you to enlighten him, it is death straight...

Islam is what again please?
Religion of PISS.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by franchasng: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
cocolacec:

What Muslims are doing today ,christians did the same to your black ancestors through slavery and colonialism?

Black nations are still slaves under vassal statehood.

Religions all over the world is based on cultism
With “Us vs them”mentality.

You are meant to hate others who dont belong to your sect.Hatred bring resentment and a recipe for conflict and fertile ground for killings and extermination of heretics,unbelievers.

The Europeans and Arabs gave us their death cults(Islam and Christianity)and took our great civilization to develop and create their paradize on earth while black fools are waiting to die till they see paradise.

Africans wake up from your MK ultra religion and mind control.

Heaven is a place on earth.’
Why don't Buddhist, Hindus, etc go about killing people and forming terrorist groups like Muslims shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by tit(f): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is what we do to infidels
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by osazsky(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Christains too cool o and some kids here on nl will be talking to God and jesus anyhow...forming atheist..two wrongs dont make a right..instead of jungle justice if they where christains they would have preached the gospel to him..tell him that christ loves him and he is ready to give him a second chance...christains are lovely they preach to prostirutes.drunkard culrist and tell them about the after life but our brothers who are the religion of peace nor they tolorate wat we tolorate very funny set of people.christ nerver took a life rather he gave life..but muhamed was a prophet for allah

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by backT(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmm, islam,

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Teeeecash(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Most of these people that kill in the name of islam don't have knowledge of ISLAM, you will never see an educated Muslim encouraging or participating in such acts. Never ever

Most of this northerners have inadequate knowledge of islam and sharia and they don't wanna learn, to all those Christians insulting Islam, am bewildered that someone comes and insult Allah knowing full well that Allah is in Arabic and it means God.

The radicals and extremist of goes around killing people in the name of Islam are not Muslims and will never be Muslim. Take borno for example, the majority of the population there are Muslims, yet they are being killed by so called boko haram, does that make any sense.
Some of them don't even observe prayers, they can't recite Al quran, neither do they no the pillars of islam. What makes such a person a Muslim ??

It's so disheartening that majority of those on this thread are on all out attack on islam.
To know about islam, meet an educated Muslim not those fanatics who can't even read or write.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
All because of a pedo

2 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Farki: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
franchasng:
If as a Christian I am, and I watch Christians all over the world kill innocent people in the name of Jesus Christ or they kill anybody that insults the name of the Lord, I will not even think twice before I denounce Christianity and become an atheist.

All over the world, Muslim extremists are causing havoc, inflicting lifetime injuries, sorrows and pains in the world to fulfill their extreme religious doctrines that ought to have been thrown away since the early 1900s.

Almost all countries with sizeable number of Muslims have Islamic terrorists terrorising the rest of the population yet they force people to believe that Islam is a religious of peace. In fact for them to make it their trademark; religion of peace should be a major reason the world should know that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed!

It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

That your parents are secret cult member or barbarians is not a reason for you to remain a member of that cult once you become adult.

Islam is not just a religion, it's a deadly cult that thrives on violence, intimidation and bloodshed. It is evident all over the world, why always Islam We have Hindu, Budha, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Traditional worshippers, etc, but only Islam form all deadly terrorists groups all over the world, it calls for questioning why always Muslims, why why why

As a young enlightened person, Instead of remaining in Islam, why not turn to an atheist which does not hurt humanity and inflict death and injury on other humans in the name of religion.

Islam is not a religion, it's a deadly cult group that thrives on violence, blood shed, intimidation, and suppression of female gender and civilization.

Why some enlightened youths of today still remain in Islam is a thing of worry.

As a Muslim youth, think about this, think about all the killings, violence, terrorism associated with Islam and Muslims, are you satisfied being a Muslim with all these Islamic killings and terrorism in the world today

Are you happy with the way Muslims go about killing fellow humans all over the world in the name of Islam, is it good Does this not tell you that Islam is a cult, a deadly cult just like Black Arse, Vikings, KKK, etc

Run from Islam, nothing good comes from it.

Even for you to denounce Islam, your life is at stake, your own relatives and Muslim friends might kill you for it, what does that tell you about Islam

In Islam you can't leave or they will kill you. You can't marry Muslim women or they jail you. It's all a strategy to propagate the religion and its working.

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Merging us with this people has done us absolutely no good at all

2 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by luluman: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThePrincipal:
Issokay. What manner of people would always go out to defend a "powerful" god they don't see by killing a fellow human being they see everyday...

Not even God this time around, someone blasphemed your prophet, instead for you to enlighten him, it is death straight...

Religion of P...s

2 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by luluman: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Monogamy:
Wait oo, is Allah in Saudi Arabia different from Nigeria Allah?
Allah the father is in Saudi, Allah the son is in Nigeria & Allah the other spirit is in their religion
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by osazsky(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Demmzy15:
Okon, you have to show me proofs. I can show you cannibalism from the bible, god sanctioned cannibalism to which Christians have perpetuated on their enemies till this day. grin grin
fool are u in anyway in support of this babaric act..fake pastors rape girls impregnate member but u dont see us supporting the act..cuz one pastor did something wrong dorsnt means we real christains have lost sanity..better repent.this is wrong and there is no justification to this.u dont take wat u cant create. Imagine the pain this young man went tru and to think of it he was depressed those ur brothers that did this will sure get judged in d after life allow ur god fight for himself moreover he is a powerful god

2 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Skmoda(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThePrincipal:

"piss" be onto you brother

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by grandstar(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is a very tricky case I suggest the police do nothing. It was a tiny issue of Boko Haram not wearing helmet that triggered the war. Na play play e dey start.

Obasanjo wisely ignored the Sharia issue. People thought he was mad. Who knows what would have happened if challenged the states implementing sharia. Who knows whether a crisis far worse than Boko Haram would have engulfed the core Northern states by now. ?
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThePrincipal:

is a religion of terror

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Brushstrokes20: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Barbaric bunch of bloodthirsty brigands!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.