Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto The Creator Of Bitcoin Revealed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Satoshi Nakamoto The Creator Of Bitcoin Revealed (416 Views)

New Android Mining App To Earn Core And BTC (satoshi) / Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto? / Why Satoshi Nakamoto Doesn’t Want People To Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satoshi Nakamoto The Creator Of Bitcoin Revealed by philipobiz: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bitcoin’s biggest critic and the world renown economist Nouriel Roubini is Satoshi Nakamoto, our months long investigation can reveal.

Presented with indisputable evidence, Roubini said in an e-mail exchange: “You got me.” Explaining why he has been so vocal against bitcoin, he said:

“Chiefly because I did not want people to think in any way it was me, and because bitcoin has to stand up to scrutiny to level up.”

Roubini said he saw the coming banking crash “as I famously predicted,” so he felt he had the responsibility to “save the world” because no one else believed the banking system was to collapse.

He then started searching online for any way to create hard money in a digital form that is outside the banking system.

“I’m an economist, I know money very well,” he said. “So I wanted to recreate in this new digital medium the most perfect money just in case banks go tits up.”

He found online about previous attempts at digital money and quickly realized he would be perceived as going against the establishment, so had to do it in “utmost secrecy” he said.

Roubini told Trustnodes he assembled a team of coders who were in the dark about the big picture, with each responsible for only compartments of the code.

To put it all together he then asked for some help from renown computer scientists, including Wei Dai.

So you’re not Satoshi, we asked, it’s these coders. “No, no, I am Satoshi” – he said. “I came up with the idea, I came up with everything, and I mined the early blocks.” To prove it, he signed an early block known to have been mined by Satoshi Nakamoto with his private key:

IFdyaWdodCwgaXQgaXMgbm90IHRoZSBzYW1lIGFzIGlmIEkgc2lnbiBDcmFpZyBXcmlnaHQsIFNh
dG9zaGkuCgo=

Roubini said he is already wealthy, so the early coins “are a gift to the world and to all the bitcoiners who believed in my project and have made it such a great success.”

“Once bitcoin gained a following,” he said, “I understood it could no longer be controlled and my leadership was unnecessary any further. To avoid taking any heat for anything that people across the world might do and might be blamed on me, I just left to focus on my professional career.”

How do you feel criticizing bitcoin in your professional hat while knowing you invented it, we asked.

“You know, many of the criticisms are true, and it’s not just me saying them, other people are saying them too. I just wanted to give bitcoiners a platform to respond.”

Do you see any return to bitcoining on the protocol side? – we asked. “No. Bitcoin now has very capable coders doing a great job, I have my own important work to do in economics.”

Asked why he did not intervene in the blocksize debate, he said he wasn’t sure. “Let the crowd sort it out.” Now however he says bitcoin has clearly won with even the tokenized BTC running on ethereum about to overtake BCH.

Asked whether he still believes in bitcoin; “Banking is fragile,” he said, “always was, always will be.”

“An anti-fragile monetary system outside of banking is a necessity for the global economic machine.”

https://www.trustnodes.com/2021/04/01/nouriel-roubini-comes-out-as-satoshi-nakamoto-signs-with-private-key
Re: Satoshi Nakamoto The Creator Of Bitcoin Revealed by rainlover(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Satoshi Nakamoto The Creator Of Bitcoin Revealed by meobizy(f): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nobody cares.
Re: Satoshi Nakamoto The Creator Of Bitcoin Revealed by Alexxien: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
meobizy:
Nobody cares.
Lol.....not anymore

1 Like

Re: Satoshi Nakamoto The Creator Of Bitcoin Revealed by philipobiz: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
philipobiz:
Bitcoin’s biggest critic and the world renown economist Nouriel Roubini is Satoshi Nakamoto, our months long investigation can reveal.

Presented with indisputable evidence, Roubini said in an e-mail exchange: “You got me.” Explaining why he has been so vocal against bitcoin, he said:

“Chiefly because I did not want people to think in any way it was me, and because bitcoin has to stand up to scrutiny to level up.”

Roubini said he saw the coming banking crash “as I famously predicted,” so he felt he had the responsibility to “save the world” because no one else believed the banking system was to collapse.

He then started searching online for any way to create hard money in a digital form that is outside the banking system.

“I’m an economist, I know money very well,” he said. “So I wanted to recreate in this new digital medium the most perfect money just in case banks go tits up.”

He found online about previous attempts at digital money and quickly realized he would be perceived as going against the establishment, so had to do it in “utmost secrecy” he said.

Roubini told Trustnodes he assembled a team of coders who were in the dark about the big picture, with each responsible for only compartments of the code.

To put it all together he then asked for some help from renown computer scientists, including Wei Dai.

So you’re not Satoshi, we asked, it’s these coders. “No, no, I am Satoshi” – he said. “I came up with the idea, I came up with everything, and I mined the early blocks.” To prove it, he signed an early block known to have been mined by Satoshi Nakamoto with his private key:

dG9zaGkuCgo=

Roubini said he is already wealthy, so the early coins “are a gift to the world and to all the bitcoiners who believed in my project and have made it such a great success.”

“Once bitcoin gained a following,” he said, “I understood it could no longer be controlled and my leadership was unnecessary any further. To avoid taking any heat for anything that people across the world might do and might be blamed on me, I just left to focus on my professional career.”

How do you feel criticizing bitcoin in your professional hat while knowing you invented it, we asked.

“You know, many of the criticisms are true, and it’s not just me saying them, other people are saying them too. I just wanted to give bitcoiners a platform to respond.”

Do you see any return to bitcoining on the protocol side? – we asked. “No. Bitcoin now has very capable coders doing a great job, I have my own important work to do in economics.”

Asked why he did not intervene in the blocksize debate, he said he wasn’t sure. “Let the crowd sort it out.” Now however he says bitcoin has clearly won with even the tokenized BTC running on ethereum about to overtake BCH.

Asked whether he still believes in bitcoin; “Banking is fragile,” he said, “always was, always will be.”

“An anti-fragile monetary system outside of banking is a necessity for the global economic machine.”

https://www.trustnodes.com/2021/04/01/nouriel-roubini-comes-out-as-satoshi-nakamoto-signs-with-private-key

When I read it at first, I thought it was true. Hey guys, it does not add up. Its April fool
Re: Satoshi Nakamoto The Creator Of Bitcoin Revealed by SavageResponse(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
philipobiz:

dG9zaGkuCgo=

April Fool!

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Bitcoin And Redeem All Gift Cards @ Best Rate / I Want To Buy Paypal. / How To Download Aliexpress Images And Videos For Mini Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.