Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures (2724 Views)

Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. / Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures / Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ipob Facebook like social media app is about to hit the internet soon ,the android version will be announced by mazi Nnamdi Kanu sooner

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Anigreat: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
shocked

Wow!!!

This is so nice, it even has so much features than the overrated facebook.

For this giant stride, i am forced to say that i am very proud of MNK, very proud to be a BIAFRAN, very proud of Igbo nation, very proud of Niger deltans.

I can't wait for it to be officially launch.

Time to boycott useless Facebook.
SuperBold:
I hope it benefit other Nigerians too we are one
shocked

Light has nothing to do with darkness bro. We are not one. I reject it, i rebuke it and i nullify it.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by okeyglm: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
OSETIGO

19 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2021

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Amotolongbo(f): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Donald Trump also wants to launch his social media.

I suggest IPOB and Donald Trump work together since there have been mutual love between them to launch a social media platform instead of two different ones

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
SuperBold:

you and who is one?? grin
Bobo Chicago said you and fulani are one

28 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by gidgiddy: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by nabiz(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Ipob Facebook like social media app is about to hit the internet soon ,the android version will be announced by mazi Nnamdi Kanu sooner
one thing I have noticed about Nnamdi kalu is HE DOES WHAT HE SAY HE WILL DO

28 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
nabiz:
one thing I have noticed about Nnamdi kalu is HE DOES WHAT HE SAY HE WILL DO
And even add jara

14 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Amaechi2023(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
hmm funding options Sha dey. kanu dey seriously cash out.
Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by BigSarah(f): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Following the steps of DJT, this could also be a viable revenue source

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by theTranslator: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
But why is the phone 7%

Nnamdi no get electricity shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
theTranslator:
But why is the phone 7%

Nnamdi no get electricity shocked
Hahahahhahaha
Everything is not Nnamdi kanu
This is from biafra developer
I know you will be the first to download

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by theTranslator: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Hahahahhahaha
Everything is not Nnamdi kanu
This is from biafra developer
I know you will be the first to download
La download la crase

What will it be called biabook??

And hope you know that the FG can still ban it if its a threat?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
theTranslator:

La download la crase

What will it be called biabook??

And hope you know that the FG can still ban it it its a threat?
Ewooo
This one is maaad
Facebook ban social media that doesn’t concern them
Are you serious?
Is that how much the hatred have eat your brain

15 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by theTranslator: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Ewooo
This one is maaad
Facebook ban social media that doesn’t concern them
Are you serious?
Is that how much the hatred have eat your brain
did you go to school??
Can't you read?
I wrote FG not FB

Stop disgracing Igbo's on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
theTranslator:
did you go to school??
Can't you read?
I wrote FG not FB

Stop disgracing Igbo's on Nairaland
Oooh
Just the way they ban radio biafra
So you think
You can block all unknown up address

15 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by theTranslator: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Oooh
Just the way they ban radio biafra
So you think
You can block all unknown up address
I was just saying
But you didn't think before quoting me
You rushed to take up to the victim hate place again
Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
theTranslator:

I was just saying
But you didn't think before quoting me
You rushed to take up to the victim hate place again
Victim!!!
Are those being kidnap in the north

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Obdk: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
I see politically correct adadike viewing.. Thinking about how to link this app to ESN.. So dat afonjas will say she is a better Igbo than the rest..

Ndi eriri eri..

Ndi amaro ife

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by MrSamsung(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nice guys

1 Like

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by owobokiri(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Seun, if you know what you have to do to keep us here, do so now because there's no time to check time again... We're moving to Eldarado soon..

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by MrSamsung(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Obdk:
I see politically correct adadike viewing.. Thinking about how to link this app to ESN.. So dat afonjas will say she is a better Igbo than the rest..

Ndi eriri eri..

Ndi amaro ife

I wonder what happens to that girl's inner brain cells.

Such a strong and bold lady I used to like. Well somethings that are lost can never be regain.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Soolmus: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
This chest beating Ipobian miscreants make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by ProfAmaben(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Soolmus:
This chest beating Ipobian miscreants make me laugh

* These

Go and learn how to speak proper english language before insulting those that are unaware of your miserable existence.

12 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by GerogeI(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

He he he
So you guys want to give the FG a list of your members on a platter of gold. One su cessful hack from Russia, all you members will be dying.

Why even should IPOB announce a Social Media App? Clout chasing? If you you want an app, sponsor a third party to launch it, and simply use it along with anybody who wants to, Otherwise ??

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
GerogeI:

He he he
So you guys want to give the FG a list of your members on a platter of gold. One su cessful hack from Russia, all you members will be dying.

Why even should IPOB announce a Social Media App? Clout chasing? If you you want an app, sponsor a third party to launch it, and simply use it along with anybody who wants to, Otherwise ??
So what is Russian hacker waiting for before hacking radios biafra

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by ablejesus26(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
SuperBold:

grin
SuperBold:

This mofo is really something else��

but to be truthful Igbos are really a rare specie when it comes to innovation. I once had this Chinese customer dat normally jokes about the Igbos in Aba He says their brain is too much for the kind of head they have and he wonders why Nigeria will be lagging behind with the kind of brains Igbos have.

but on a serious note your mumu na legendary ��I wonder how you would be in real life.

We are one true true ��

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by ablejesus26(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
But on a serious note Igbos are really something else it's like God gave Igbo Jara brains.

The mantra This Igbo Man You Too Get Sense Comes To Mind��

I throway salute for the Initiators.

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin..
Like Donald Trump , Like IPOB grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by ablejesus26(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Obdk:

Ndi eriri eri..

Ndi amaro ife

Nna nwokem is this necessary, can't we just celebrate the gurus that did dis in peace without this your unnecessary call out.

Criticism is one of the most healthy ways and modus of a refined Society

Read about Abraham Lincoln. you will understand the beauty of criticism.

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by ablejesus26(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Frontail:
grin..

grin
Frontail:
grin..

Oga carry your badbelle shift front. weda na Ipob or Donald trump dis was done by an Igboman, hence proving the point of the extra Jara brains given to every Igbo man on creation.

Have you ever heard of Philip Emeguali??��

Guy Igbo diegwu ��

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Arrest Worshippers In Enugu Just Now - VIDEO / Ndigbo In USA Blast Nnamdi Kanu (watch) / Tribe With Sizeable Muslims Shouldn't Be Part Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.