Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search (44815 Views)

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by fergie001: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
The Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Oladayo Amao, has arrived Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, to supervise the search for the missing fighter plane that disappeared from radar last night.

He has been briefed and all search and rescue tools have been activated in the North-east theatre of operations in order to ascertain the whereabouts of the fighter plane.

The CAS, Air Marshal Oladayo Amao, @CAS_IOAmao, arrived Maiduguri this morning and was briefed on ongoing search and rescue efforts in connection with the missing Alpha Jet aircraft.

He also urged pilots, engineers & technicians to remain undeterred & resolute in their commitment to ensuring that peace returns to the North East.

Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet, Public Relations Director NAF

It was earlier reported that a Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet involved in the anti-terror war against Boko Haram and Islamic State West Africa Province had lost radar contact in Borno State.

Whereabouts still unknown.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Oluolad86(f): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
cry When the society keep bringing children that the future is not certain because of bad government. All these terrorists are youths! Why not invest in them? The money ought to use for their welfare are used for weapon to fight them back cry cry No good health care! No good education system!

Say a word of prayers to me too that God the perfect healer should heal me wholeheartedly and send helpers to me, thanks.

I need drugs for swollen legs please or who can treat me for free. Thanks

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
The one hovering over Orlu in Imo State some months ago never got missing, infact, it was used very well to carry out their "Cleansing" plans.... But this one drafted to the North East miraculously disappeared.

Nigeria is just a movie with so many episodes, and I wish to title this one; "The Missing Fighter Plane"

Now Playing; 2Face "E be like say"

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by lekki1444: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
sad
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Jestin: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shabi chief of air staff wants to turn to bird and look for the missing jet. Yeye country

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Deathforall: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by RapistOnBail: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2021

I pity the pilot.

6 Likes

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Olobofife(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Full for a took. A jet is missing, they are holding a meeting.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by YoungLionken(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Even if he lands in hell, there is little or nothing he would do...
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Kincaldb247: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Areaboy2(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
what is this stupid walking stick our military heads always carry?

I have heard it serves a seat, and it is standard issue for B.Gen and above. Other highly effective militaries in the world have not caught up with this craze or it is just for fashion and nothing more?
e dey vex me

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by iyanumiv(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
ACTION FILM WON START..

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by oluwaseyi0: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
someone that will soon leave Bornu or you think he will spend a night there?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by bigpicture001: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
If boko get hold of an aircraft...we are finished!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by gambia(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nothing seems to amaze me in this Shithole again.

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by koms: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
I just pity the parents of those military men that are being used as specimen.

11 Likes

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Muhylonaire007: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin
Mad people

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Ihatemumu: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
j
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by millionboi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Naija don cut
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Characteristics of a failed state.

I'm not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by paulolee(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
all for d media...after d news n pictures...he is off n return back to his comfort zone before he also gets missing..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by hemucology(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Haaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by xolocious(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
God knows I find it hard to believe any news regarding insurgency and military. It's pathetic and a waste of time believing their theatrics.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by oie(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Interested in learning a programming language...see my signature....
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by salbis(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Trouble dey like bicycle in this part of the word.
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by ONYEUTALI: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
; "The Missing Fighter Plane"

Now Playing; 2Face "E be like say"

JIDENNA from Go-International?

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by emmanwandud(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
The country na full cruise

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by BuhariAFailure: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
That is too bad
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by SILVERLINES: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? / Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria / Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.