Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search (44819 Views)

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by jeroba1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
make hin go check niger republic

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by 22brains(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeria is on auto pilot. I hope it is this jet oo.
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by cardoctor(m): 5:48am On Apr 02, 2021
The pilot don fly go Dubai go enjoy him life jare.
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Dearlord(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Even then Boko does not have the human and material capability to handle a jet fighter

I don't want to prolong this argument , just know that criminals are fast thinkers and genius whom uses their wisdom negatively for the society
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Dearlord(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Rolly22:

Imagine him saying they Don't have pilots, he forgot those that carried 9/11 attack on America all learnt how to fly within space of months.

You are right, I have let him know that these people are human being like us and they are using good for evil because of the circumstances they found themselves.
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by Karemarealty288(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lol
Snake no swallow money under jona. Na buhari only

OK na under Jona we had human-ATM
Re: Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Goahead:
Who am I to argue with them if they say Shekau is building his own airforce with this fighter.

All the terrorist service chiefs are having fun while their fulani supporter of APC media on the other side playing propaganda with Nigerians mostly youths and otelectuals brains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? / Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) / (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.