Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians (6154 Views)

Easter Celebration: FG Declares April 7th, 10th As Public Holidays / Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja / Wole Soyinka At 85: President Buhari Felicitates With Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians by Gregh8: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.

Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians by ZooOga: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
animists no be small in this thread.
there's no way a true believer could find any negativity in this felicitation. sad

1 Like

Re: Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians by Duplexxx: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Buhari you don leave problems down dey run abi" I pray you run back
Re: Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians by wink2015(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
HOW CAN YOU FELICITATES WITH THE PEOPLE THAT YOU HATE SO MUCH?

Look at your LOPSIDED cabinent.

Look at your NORTHERNIZATION policy

Look at your ANTI SOUTH policy

Look at your nepotic style of appointments

Look at your FULANIZATION policy

Look at your ANTI NIGER DELTA policy

Look at your ANTI SOUTHERN youth policy

2023 is getting close you have not shown the nation your transition time table by picking up a possible successor.

You turn the other way FULANI HERDSMEN and bandits are terrorising and killing farmers and kidnapping innocent Nigerians.
Re: Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians by ofiko123(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Happy Easter celebration to everyone..

1 Like

Re: Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians by jubilee55f: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
The Christian empire does not need any commitments from Buhari. Buhari should go and felicitate with his fellow terrorist in the bush along with his disastrous government. Nonsense.
Re: Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians by onelovenigeria(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good day guys .... i am into selling of your interior and exterior light.... please kindly follow @ifexlightingworld on instagram...
our product are payment on delivery ...i will be posting lastest design for your home and office...and i look forward in doing business with you....currently i am in dubai and we are going to open our store back home in nigeria before End of the year.
Thanks guys
Re: Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians by Thomist(m): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
angry
Easter message have turned to security message, and security message have turned to preaching one Nigeria to the Igbos, because he knew Igbo are the only true Christian in Nigeria without any Islamic conquered territory like Ibadan and Illorin. So he's using the opportunity to preach one Nigeria which is aru in Igbo land.
Re: Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians by Briliantng: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeria shall be great again, lets pray for the best at all times.
In need of an advanced writer for any educational purpose, we have you covered https://projectslib.com
Re: Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians by franxalive(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
matex97:
Okay baba but you should wake up from slumber and govern this nation rightly.

Re: Easter Celebration: President Buhari Felicitates With Christians by cardoctor(m): 3:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Nice one Baba B

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To Fire At Its Data Processing Centre, Kano / Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration / Gridlock As Pensioners In Edo Protest Non-Payment Of Gratuities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.