Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Pays Courtesy Visit To MTN - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Pays Courtesy Visit To MTN (171 Views)

Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife / NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Appointed Acting CAF President / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Pays Courtesy Visit To MTN by damomit: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13340156_photo2_jpegb3db7375b078c23a9c6b61f0cc1c4e1f

L-R: Tobechukwu Okigbo, Chief Corporate Services Officer, MTN Nigeria; Aisha Falode, Board Member Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) and Chairperson of the Nigerian Women Football League; Amaju Pinnick, President, Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) and Council Member of FIFA; Karl Toriola, CEO, MTN Nigeria and Seyi Akinwunmi, First Vice-President, Nigerian Football Federation during a courtesy visit by NFF to MTN Nigeria's Head Office in Lagos.

The president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick paid a courtesy visit to the corporate head office of MTN Nigeria in appreciation of the ICT giant’s immense contributions to the Super Eagles’ qualification for 2022 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) Qualifiers.

MTN Nigeria provided two boats and seven crew members in addition to insurance policy covers required for the team to embark on the national engagement. The Gernot Rohr-led team took off and docked at the Falomo jetty in Ikoyi, Lagos, which was built by the telecommunications service provider for the Lagos State Waterways Authority (LASWA).

Speaking during the visit, Amaju Pinnick said, “On behalf of the NFF, I want to thank MTN Nigeria wholeheartedly for the support, especially the trip to Porto-Novo. I put a call to Karl that we needed extra boat to take us to Porto-Novo and we got the support. It was an experiment that went very well. We want to thank MTN for helping us achieve this. We are proud to be associated with this brand. We are very proud of this relationship and the next big thing that will happen is for them to have a union with the NFF and I can assure them that the relationship will be beneficial to our teeming youth population.”

Appreciating the NFF team for their visit, Karl Toriola, CEO, MTN Nigeria said “We are looking for ways to support in a significant manner things that are important to Nigerians and football is central in this regard. We have complete faith that whatever initiative we agree on together will be properly executed by the NFF, led by Amaju Pinnick. This is the starting point of that engagement. Our various teams are going to look at the manner in which MTN can be significant in terms of supporting football in Nigeria and when we have distilled that down to an executable plan we will progress.”

“We were given an opportunity by the leadership of football in Nigeria to support. We are grateful for that,” Toriola added.
Re: NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Pays Courtesy Visit To MTN by Enoch07: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
I trust my man to use this opportunity to source for funds
Re: NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Pays Courtesy Visit To MTN by Pierohandsome: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
My guy went to do his NIN and just decided to take some pictures pretending he went to pay them courtesy visit.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo’s Armband Sold For More Than £50,000 / Real Madrid Without Ramos & Varane For Liverpool Clash As French Defender Tests / The Best University In Terms Of Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.