Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo (28705 Views)

Beggars Protest Against Unfair Treatment By Lagos State Government (Video) / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices / Eid-el Kabir: Police Beef Up Security, Ram Sellers Decry Low Patronage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kriss216:
Are you still doubting Oyo Caliphate

They've conquered Illorin and Oyo, they're now advancing towars Ore. That's the price you pay for slavery and zombeism.

Rashidi have conquered Ebonyi and his war loots are with him in Ebonyi forest.

“ Their Coordinator, I remember when they were leaving our community before now, his name is Rashidi. He said, he will make the Community shed tears and I believe this is the tears.”

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by Dpeachi: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dumbfounded. you can't blame people Sha, the world is an evil place

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by tnerro1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by nextstep(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
In these hard times, even beggars are hard hit. Baba Bubu, weh done sah! grin grin
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by mamaafrik(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
If you are a Southerner and still they give these mumu money,think again,you no well.

5 Likes

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by anurd1991: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ah ah. Amawa daran bayi oooo cheesy :

Well, it is one of their fundamental human rights.

cheesy wink cheesy

oshozondii:

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3072491

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by SmartPolician: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
ablejesus26:
One of the major things we lack in this Country is Sympathy. I don't know if my assumption is worthy of further assessment but I think this lack of Sympathy is worse off in Lagos.

People are just in so much hurry to even give a second look at handicapped ones .

I saw something today dat really got me.

a young boy crawling on his stomach and begging,the manner at which people just speedily passed by was what really touched me the most.

Say empathy in place of sympathy
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by peterjulius00(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wetin we no go see for this we country...... Even beggars too dey protest..... Na waooook

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Seyi makinde should send these bastards, their fellow beggers and polio amputees back to the cursed north were they're coming from... fvckin rats and cockroaches have turned ibadan city to a stinkpile...the only thing they bring is filth, criminality and poverty..... fvckin vermins

3 Likes

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by DEADALIVE: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
ablejesus26:
One of the major things we lack in this Country is Sympathy. I don't know if my assumption is worthy of further assessment but I think this lack of Sympathy is worse off in Lagos.

People are just in so much hurry to even give a second look at handicapped ones .

a young boy crawling on his stomach and begging,the manner at which people just speedily passed by was what really touched me the most.
Oga you think say na free the guy lay down there...the agent wey put am there they pay tax...Any beggar you see at the bus stop is paying levy to someone....
So na hustle them de do...you can't keep giving somebody money everyday and e still remain in one position...do some background check their agents are Millonaire.

4 Likes

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by baseb: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
There's absolutely nothing that one would not see in this country.

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by hakeem4(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
ablejesus26:

Let Jesus heal him na
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by MansoryMX(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by Faithful1234(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
bad economy.
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Imagine!

And look at those beggars very well from their dressing, it's very clear that those people are from North.

Even with their evil atrocities in Yoruba land, they shamelessly have the effrontery to protest because people are not giving them what they think is enough, but they tend to forget that Jubril their beloved brother had removed bread in people's mouth and put stone long time ago.

Stupid, useless, lazy, poverty stricken lots.

Have anyone told you you're an insensitive asshole?

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by BinamRex: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
I really feel for the physically challenged in Nigeria. Some of us who are educated and able-bodied are finding it hard to earn a living. I can't imagine what they are going through. No education, no skill. It must be really hard

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by captainamiedi1: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
The economy is bad everybody must be affected. Either sai baba or I nor vote, we are all suffering it

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by capitalzero: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
oshozondii:

Some beggars are richer than salary earners /artisans /traders
They should be deported back to their states.

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by laiperi: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
I am so sorry I have to laugh.

Do you really expect these people to separate from the West?

Even Arabs came to Lagos to beg. Imagine the distance travelled to get here.

2 Likes

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by MansoryMX(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
ablejesus26:

See! The people you call friends, paddy and relatives benefiting from you right now! Dey one kind tight corner first! You go know say you nor get anybody for this life aside your parent, how much more a beggar on the street! Nigerians in General be it North, South, East or West are naturally wicked set of people! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by matrixme(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
ablejesus26:

hypocrites everywhere! yet you see them with spiritual titles and they occupy the front seat in Churches and Mosques...
Jesus and The Prophet Muhammad advocated that we treat the lowest ones amongst us with dignity. The former even said that He would disguise as a begger to get attention
No wonder the sad state of our country today originated from how we treat the prisoners, beggers and less privileged.
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by edoairways: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
ablejesus26:

[b]
a young boy crawling on his stomach and begging,the manner at which people just speedily passed by was what really touched me the [/b]most.
If only you knew how some of them pretend, you would understand better

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by Omoboricash(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:

Ur antics won't fly.. they re in their state. They re full bloodied afonjas. U can't deny them.

We will bookmark this thread for future references
There are people begging for helps in every tribe , I have seen igbo man and woman begging for arms in odunade orile in Lagos . It is not perculiar to a particular tribe , it is only rampant in hausa people. Yoruba also beg for help. We should stop tag a particular tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by JuanXXx: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
We are on Cruise nigga.

Bro we are on Cruise!
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by godlessmind: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
oshozondii:
this ppl are backward....Most of them are from the north
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by saintmm(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:

Ur antics won't fly.. they re in their state. They re full bloodied afonjas. U can't deny them.

We will bookmark this thread for future references
don't jump to comment without reading the content.
Yoruba Muslims don't answer Abubakar, moreover, the spokesperson is serikin hausawa who referred to the beggars as his people.
so as stated above, let them go to their state and beg. QED

I rise

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Seyi makinde should send these bastards, their fellow beggers and polio amputees back to the cursed north were they're coming from... fvckin rats and cockroaches have turned ibadan city to a stinkpile...the only thing they bring is filth, criminality and poverty..... fvckin vermins
Arrewa Arrewa Arrewa come and carry your family please.....The South is tired of accommodating these wretched things.
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by 9jaRealist: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
oshozondii:

ONLY IN NIGERIA, ONLY IN NIGERIA...SMH cry
>
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by ablejesus26(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
SmartPolician:

Say empathy in place of sympathy
Thanks noted.
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by pansophist(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
People like these constitute at least 60% of the total population cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu / Atiku/Okowa Campaign In Uyo (Pictures, Videos) / Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.