Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Patigi Community Decries Shortage Of Teachers In Kwara Schools Continue Reading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patigi Community Decries Shortage Of Teachers In Kwara Schools Continue Reading (212 Views)

Hijab: 10 Kwara Schools To Remain Shut For Safety Reasons / Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner / Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patigi Community Decries Shortage Of Teachers In Kwara Schools Continue Reading by kogiflame: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
People of Patigi community in the Patigi local government area of Kwara state have decried shortage of teachers in core subjects in secondary schools in the area.

Continue reading at https://kogiflame.com/2021/04/01/patigi-community-decries-shortage-of-teachers-in-kwara-schools/ | Kogi Flame
Re: Patigi Community Decries Shortage Of Teachers In Kwara Schools Continue Reading by Ahmeduana(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Is that not APC state?
Re: Patigi Community Decries Shortage Of Teachers In Kwara Schools Continue Reading by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ahmeduana:
Is that not APC state?
Is an APC state. Is Patigi LG not made up of the Tapas in Kwara state?
Re: Patigi Community Decries Shortage Of Teachers In Kwara Schools Continue Reading by LikeAking: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Forget teachers.

The bed rock of education are the students.

Every info the students need are found in books OR ONLINE.

We have a wrong teacher based educational system in the world.

Must we wait for teachers to teach us all the time?

Facebook not face teacher, u get?

We dont need too much teachers in this modern world.

Students should learn how to read for long with patience.
Re: Patigi Community Decries Shortage Of Teachers In Kwara Schools Continue Reading by Printerscanner: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
They are MAD. They should go and get their older children to teach the younger ones. Devil will punish their papa. No Yoruba will GI and teach useless Patigi children. I am half Kwara State, half Ogun State, so I know what I am saying
Re: Patigi Community Decries Shortage Of Teachers In Kwara Schools Continue Reading by scholes0(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Printerscanner:
They are MAD. They should go and get their older children to teach the younger ones. Devil will punish their papa. No Yoruba will GI and teach useless Patigi children. I am half Kwara State, half Ogun State, so I know what I am saying

Why?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP In Disarray As Fraud Allegations Rock Nigeria’s Main Opposition Party / "We Must Sustain Subsisting Unity, Brotherhood, Gombe Gov Tell Christians / South West Shitte Accuse Fed Govt Of Sponsoring Terrorists With Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.