Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) (51012 Views)

2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Susan Eniolorunda Opens SE Creation HAIR-BEAUTY & FASHION House In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by benjackugo: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
BBNaija star Erica Nlewedim has acquired her second house in Abuja and she shared the photo of the house on her Instagram handle.

She captioned the photo;

"2021 has been amazing I just want to thank God, I got my second house in Abuja. This post is to let you know that if you can dream it you can do it, and you should set a goal so you can live a life above reproach and you will not be treated like a cockroach. This journey for me started from a desire and I perspired, and I acquired houses, the journey required an lot of pictures of my future straight from the scriptures! Thanks to all my beautiful Elites and kiddricans and all supporters with every other name! I love you and please tell the real owner of the house I’m not trying to steal their house o! It’s just because it’s the first day of the fourth month of the year and they usually do something’s to celebrate it! So let’s celebrate and have a nice house warming party!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNIQf6jLkVG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Alejoas(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is the real meaning of echoke! there is cool money in entertainment but majority of those who go in for the chase fall by the way side. Our external battery can power your laptop for over ten hours. Somebody needs one around you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by McSquishi(f): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
benjackugo:
BBNaija star Erica Nlewedim has acquired her second house in Abuja and she shared the photo of the house on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNIQf6jLkVG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

I truly hate April 1st lol

2 Likes

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Anigreat: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
shocked

You can only deceive the gullible, that's your house that you bought through the sweat of your pussy nothing like april fool here.

The greatest and the most treasurable thing our girls are blessed with is their pussssy. With that alone , they can acquire the whole world. The wet hole pays no be small.

Congratulations Erica
I rejoice with you darling
more energy to gobble more diccks dear.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by heendrix(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dem go collect am back if the pvssy don expire and her Uselessness has reached the height of it

Mosdii has spoken angry

16 Likes

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Brexxit(m): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin

Which kind April fool be this?
Some mumus who don't read post properly before commenting will start typing olosho.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Alejoas(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin land jus dey waste for our village and these people are choking themselves up here grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by htdot: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pussy on demand, smelling pussy for house.. Some guys dey mad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Humblebloke(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
undecided

Hoe Low show!!!

4 Likes

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Her big gods at work!!!! Clitopowerful

No wonder bobrisky trying so hard to change his appearance to a lady but can't change his deeQ to a Poossy

4 Likes

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by MVLOX(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Who be Erica....
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Zchi1052(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nonesense always trend in this disorganized and confused country sef
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by BigYash: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmm .. Watch as one politthiefcian go dash am that kind hux now,just to have a taste of the sm..ll..y pu..cc..I.
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by bolaayenimo: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
mumu
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by IamFINESSE: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Star girl Erica

2 Likes

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Jesuschristus: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Childish
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by MufasaLion: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Alejoas:
grin land jus dey waste for our village and these people are choking themselves up here grin

grin

Cheap?
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by elmessiahs(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
make the thing spread, you go get am
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by ec0malchemist(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Clitocurrency pays in real time.
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Akuchinyere(f): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
hmm ooooo God is on the throne.. we'll get there na small small
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Lovethaa: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nice one
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
I love you and please tell the real owner of the house I’m not trying to steal their house o! It’s just because it’s the first day of the fourth month of the year and they usually do something’s to celebrate it! So let’s celebrate and have a nice house warming party
May God grant her heart desires and the desires of everyone that says AMEN to this prayer.

Wow, simply.......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by SQLmastar(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
How can I exchange my diick for a pusssy?
I mean the tight variety with a drip of wetness
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Lemmy123(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
She sounded like a motivational speaker at first, and then she switched to April fool... As if she knew how much I hate motivational speakers...

Well, she's doing good for herself, I should for myself too

Actually I don't know what I'm saying

2 Likes

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by whela(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Isokay
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Alejoas(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin

Cheap?

Nothing is cheap grin
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by potbelly(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
2nd house in Abuja?

Issorait... lipsrsealed
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Jackson105: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
This BBNaija who.re they thank God too! Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.