Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... (14382 Views)

A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Thegamingorca(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2021
Nwaotu10:
This thread is full of lies.
Ghana is a shithole country.

Our currency has more value than theirs.

4 Ghana cedis is equal to one bottle of water.
Of which 6 Ghana cedis is equal to 1 dollar.

In Nigeria Eva water is 150 naira. If the naira had any value, 4naira for fit atleast carry you from here to bellanaija or buy sweet

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by PetroDolla2020: 11:18am On May 27, 2021
4 cedis for a bottle of water in Ghana? That’s a fat lie.

Na so una hate Ghana reach? Chai. Wetin Ghana do una sef? Make una fear God small.

Thegamingorca:

In Nigeria Eva water is 150 naira. If the naira had any value, 4naira for fit atleast carry you from here to bellanaija or buy sweet

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Thegamingorca(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Na so una hate Ghana reach? Chai. Wetin Ghana do una sef? Make una fear God small.

Then I was getting robbed by Ghanaian hotel staff in the OSU area of the greater Accra region then

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Thegamingorca(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

I don't hate Ghana. You must be mistaken

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Thegamingorca(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2021
Things in the OSU area might just be Hella expensive.

1 Like

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by mdntiri(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2021
Hotel/restaurant foods and drinks tend to cost higher than roadside's. When Nigerians come to Ghana, they want to act big boy, take air conditioned Ubers/taxi instead of trotro(our danfo) which is cheaper and quite decent, they want to drink bottled water (you can do fine with our sachet water/pipe borne water), eat in restaurants (if you can cook you'd save a lot of money) etc etc. You'll just see your money go. Live like a local, but occasionally treat yourself to "luxury"

3 Likes

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Kirkman: 10:52pm On May 28, 2021
mdntiri:
Hotel/restaurant foods and drinks tend to cost higher than roadside's. When Nigerians come to Ghana, they want to act big boy, take air conditioned Ubers/taxi instead of trotro(our danfo) which is cheaper and quite decent, they want to drink bottled water (you can do fine with our sachet water/pipe borne water), eat in restaurants (if you can cook you'd save a lot of money) etc etc. You'll just see your money go. Live like a local, but occasionally treat yourself to "luxury"
Well said man...
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2022
bonavin1:
So who got to Ghana recently from Nigeria by road?
Reply so I get adequate information for a friend for an immediate move.

Mention me, I do business in Ghana
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by iservwurld(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
I await ur response.
quote author=businesshub101 post=110491298]

Mention me, I do business in Ghana [/quote]
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Greyworld: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
HorlarJP:
Hello, How is everyone doing!
Don’t really know how to start a thread, this is my first time but i am going to try !
Left Nigeria for Ghana on the 23rd of March and by air and i have been impressed by what I have seen so far, Truly the Giant of Africa is no more Giant. Nigeria is just getting worse but well let’s be hopeful!

Some reactions and comments i will continue the thread and the advantages and disadvantages of living/staying in Ghana

Thanks!
Text me ASAP
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
iservwurld:
I await ur response.
quote author=businesshub101 post=110491298]

Mention me, I do business in Ghana

I didn't hear from you again
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
businesshub101:

I didn't hear from you again

Let me mention you

What's the current process like?
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by luminouz(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Hi bro...

Are you still in Ghana? Wanna ask how the current process is like, via airport(I could see your passport on that bed grin)
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Thegamingorca(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
luminouz:

Hi bro...

Are you still in Ghana? Wanna ask how the current process is like, via airport(I could see your passport on that bed grin)

It's a breathtaking experience.

Just book the country and city you want to go to via airpeace. Your passport gives you the right to enter and live in Ghana without visa for a limited time. I left Ghana 3 days after taking that pic

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by luminouz(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thegamingorca:

It's a breathtaking experience.

Just book the country and city you want to go to via airpeace. Your passport gives you the right to enter and live in Ghana without visa for a limited time. I left Ghana 3 days after taking that pic

What are you required to tender bro? Immigration officers will check the passports I guess?

I have heard passoprts, yellow fever certificate, covid test are also required.

How much do you think is enough for a 2 week holiday in the city you stayed?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2022
luminouz:

Let me mention you

What's the current process like?

Going by road, I have drivers who know the routes in and out from Agege, Lagos without hassle despite the border closure.
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by HRprof: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2022
Ghana wey 4 guys will share 1 bottle of bear
Ghana wey their girls dey rush Nigerian guys because their guys dey poor
Na there una dey compare Nigeria to Nija don suffer from Japa syndrome NairaLander

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Kirkman: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
businesshub101:

Going by road, I have drivers who know the routes in and out from Agege, Lagos without hassle despite the border closure.
Please tell me more, how is this possible?
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kirkman:

Please tell me more, how is this possible?

WhatsApp me

0 7even zero three 6ix one. 7 four thr33 7.4
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Thegamingorca(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2022
luminouz:

What are you required to tender bro? Immigration officers will check the passports I guess?

I have heard passoprts, yellow fever certificate, covid test are also required.

How much do you think is enough for a 2 week holiday in the city you stayed?

Hold like 300k minimum. Anyway since dem don wave covid test on return you no suppose get problem

Just hold like 500k sha.
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by luminouz(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Hold like 300k minimum. Anyway since dem don wave covid test on return you no suppose get problem

Just hold like 500k sha.
Good one bro. Thanks
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by com1234: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2022
Please does anyone knows if covid test is still required for boarding flight to Ghana? I heard that some countries no longer ask for it.

Help pls

luminouz:

Good one bro. Thanks

Thegamingorca:

Anyway since dem don wave covid test on return you no suppose get problem

Just hold like 500k sha.
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Thegamingorca(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
com1234:
Please does anyone knows if covid test is still required for boarding flight to Ghana? I heard that some countries no longer ask for it.

Help pls

It's been more than a year that I went there, I have no idea

1 Like

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by com1234: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by devopsengr: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
HorlarJP:

Oh that’s a mistake i will not make again then
Thanks
did you change it at the airport?
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
devopsengr:
did you change it at the airport?

Airport rates are not so good. You can change a little at the airport then Go to tudu main station to change your money.

Take a bolt to the place, the changers are directly in front of the market
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by devopsengr: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

Airport rates are not so good. You can change a little at the airport then Go to tudu main station to change your money.

Take a bolt to the place, the changers are directly in front of the market
okay thank you very much
Re: My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!.... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
HorlarJP:
This one note is 10k in naira .
and also tell us that they had to exhaust a particular unit to start gahna cedis! Plus they are presently looking for bail out from imf. And you know what that means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Killed By Okada In Anambra Few Days To Okada Ban - Photos / Nigerian Couple In £3.8m UK Benefits Scam / Bad Roads In Lagos: Residents, Motorists Groan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.