Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) (35742 Views)

Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics) / Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos, Cries Out For Help (Video) / Boat Accident At Okrika Kalio Rivers, 16 Persons Rescued Alive (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by raphy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Village ppl have been defeated hallelujah..

Just imAgine .2hours he must iF been Havin a heart beat under neat .

God gave him 2nd chance se has a testimony on SundAy..
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by Elock1: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What about the wife?

Good to know he survived

But he surviving that container has nothing to do with God....
That imaginary being up there in the sky don't give anybody preferential treatment...
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die....so for the fact that we survived a day without dying doesn't mean God is on our side.....it means we are just lucky that day....and it doesn't mean we will be lucky the next day...

I know alot of you all will insult me..... but no worries... because am a real niggarrr
sometimes brother, you dy go far oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by nemynely(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please what is the purpose of the venepuncture whilst still in the car?
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1386576/man-rescued-alive-trapped-container-lagos-video/

the dude should go and do sara o......

Back to the matter.....lagos government should do something about all these useless containers.......dem don waste lots of lives.....that fella na very lucky person......those container drivers are impatient, driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs and they dont latch their containers properly.......
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by Saig: 12:37am On Apr 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What about the wife?

Good to know he survived

That imaginary being up there in the sky don't give anybody preferential treatment...
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die....so for the fact that we survived a day without dying doesn't mean God is on our side.....it means we are just lucky that day....and it doesn't mean we will be lucky the next day...

I know alot of you all will insult me..... but no worries... because am a real niggarrr

God is REAL! Better repent and give your life to Jesus. Acts 2:37-38
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by Charisma01: 2:40am On Apr 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
This is not a miracle or grace.

It's just luck !

I am happy he will still be here to support and enjoy his Loved ones and to fulfill his dreams too.

Receive sense for once na!�
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by Duplexxx: 4:28am On Apr 02, 2021
PAPA God na you save dat niggarr so

PAPA God you're great o

Thanks PAPA God for saving him

Next time let you don't jump into the traps of your enemies

Am happy for you
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by kense88: 5:20am On Apr 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What about the wife?

Good to know he survived

I agree with you
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by martinz1: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2021
Thats i see container i run, some drivers think containers dont kill they drive so close to it to the extent of draging lane with container truck
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by mozona(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2021
God is wonderful

what about is wife?
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by Krismas(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2021
cool I saw this event live. Glad he didnt die. My believe is that Trucks laden with containers should be prohibited from climbing flyover bridges. I've seen too many fall with cruel consequences.
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by ceasare: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
9jaRealist:
>
Until the government starts PROSECUTING these drivers and the truck owners, these container accidents will persist...
>

am telling you.....and they js get away with it and nothing happens till d next one happens again.
the one that burnt d approach bridge to airport from ladipo what happen to d driver and truck owners now govt has closed down d bridge and will spend millions trying to fix it!
what a country!!!
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
The man was very lucky...It happened opposite my office..over the stadium bridge. Very lucky man.
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by blackmanking: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
amrichy:

this is the stupiidest comment i have read today!

Bleep off ...prove me wrong
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by norjibak: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Man � kudos to you I like your illustration May you have more wisdom you illustrate like a Muslim brother and at the end you spoil your comment as niggar angrily
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What about the wife?

Good to know he survived

Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by unanonso(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What about the wife?

Good to know he survived

Lamentations 3:22 It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by unanonso(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
This is not a miracle or grace.

It's just luck !

I am happy he will still be here to support and enjoy his Loved ones and to fulfill his dreams too.

Lamentations 3:22 It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
Re: Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) by Henri8: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
People should stop driving beside container trucks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice / Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.