Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (95 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Meditate on this tonight:

NUMBERS 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: has he said, and shall he not do it? Or has he spoken and shall he not make it good?

Whatever God has said in your life will surely come to pass. God is not a man, he never disappoint. Come unto him you who are heavy laden and he will give you rest.

It's just a matter of time, continue to believe. Season of abundance and season of drought will happen to all, but those who knows their God will wax strong.

Tonight it is a word of encouragement from the Lord, keep your faith in God ,trust in him, believe with all your heart for this light affliction will surely pass away. He will heal you, he will prosper you, he will bring to past that which he has said he will do.

Joseph saw people bowing down for him one day and the other day he was sold into slavery, david was anointed king but was in the cave of adullam. Your case is different. Say to that pending issue the word of God is true and it shall come to past.

God created the heaven and the earth, everything in it belongs to him. Is there any man who has gotten what he has today without it given unto him by God? Your season of rest is around the corner.

Prayer: Lord we thank you for your promises which are true and life, we thank you for you are not a man that you will lie, what you say you will do, that is what you will do. We bless your name. Lord let it come to past for your glory oh God that which has been promised to me as my inheritance in Jesus name.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
For all who engage in April fool day and u are a Christian, mediate on eccl 5:6 and never try that again

Hey, check my online store for juicy stuff and patronise. Link is on my signature

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Reflection 99: The Scourge Of Sin / The Mystery Of The Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.