Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

A Word Is Enough For The Wise... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Word Is Enough For The Wise... (164 Views)

Investment, Only For The Wise And Visionary / There Are Easy, Simple Ways Of Making Money Only For The Wise / Binary.com Earn The Wise Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word Is Enough For The Wise... by Topdigitalad(f): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
ANY NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY THAT TELLS THAT JUST PUT YOUR MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRING PEOPLE,

PLS I BEG YOU RUN, RUN OH AND KEEP RUNNING OH,

For this reason many are in debt now, many are in pains, many are broke, many are down with Bp now, many are in prison now and many are enemies to love ones and relatives,

HEAR ME AGAIN THERE IS NO BUSINESS THAT CAN SUCCEED WITHOUT YOU BRINGING PEOPLE including NETWORK MARKETING.

Banks bring people to succeed,

Schools bring people to stay in business

Hospital needs more people to make money,

Supermarket and shopping malls need people to survive,

Churches are praying for church growth everyday

Lawyers need clients(people) to put food on their table,

The market woman need people to come and buy from her to take care of her children, the list is endless..

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...

it is written the day YOU hear my voice harden not ur heart or YOUR life will be hard.

#IcantPayYouLord
#Akachukwudiya
#peaceofmind
#superlife100%
#realm
#networker
#1millionmembershipproject
#leverage

inbox to join teamlifestyle

+2348030593880

(1) (Reply)

The rising debt profile of fg amidst excessive borrowing and little investment / Land For Sale In Abia State / Land For Sale At Lugbe, Opposite Donamis,legit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.