Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Is This Type Of Battery Available In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This Type Of Battery Available In Nigeria? (1481 Views)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / Where Can I Buy This Type Of Truck And How Much Should I Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Type Of Battery Available In Nigeria? by calculation(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
A friend vehicle was affected by over heating and the engine got knock. The vehicle battery was hand over to me for use till the vehicle issue is sort out. I wish to find out if this type of battery is available in Nigeria market as New or fairly Used, because I want to buy this type.
Thanks for your contribution.

Re: Is This Type Of Battery Available In Nigeria? by BusterG: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2021
calculation:
A friend vehicle was affected by over heating and the engine got knock. The vehicle battery was hand over to me for use till the vehicle issue is sort out. I wish to find out if this type of battery is available in Nigeria market as New or fairly Used, because I want to buy this type.

I can see Legend.....

Anyway the only Legend available in Nigeria is Legend Extra Stout.

That one I’m sure of.

9 Likes

Re: Is This Type Of Battery Available In Nigeria? by calculation(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
BusterG:

I can see Legend.....

Anyway the only Legend available in Nigeria is Legend Extra Stout.

That one I’m sure of.
grin grin grin
Forget the name, I want the type of battery, it can be another brand name.

Abeg moto no dey drink LEGEND EXTRA STOUT when starting.
Re: Is This Type Of Battery Available In Nigeria? by diportivo: 12:20am On Apr 03, 2021
toks dey

e full toks spare parts market
Re: Is This Type Of Battery Available In Nigeria? by sonety2k(m): 4:32am On Apr 03, 2021
calculation:

You can only get it in TOKUNBO

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Battery Available In Nigeria? by calculation(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2021
diportivo:
toks dey

e full toks spare parts market
Pls can you give location or phone number of seller? I will appreciate such info.
Re: Is This Type Of Battery Available In Nigeria? by sheu01: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
Do you think tokunbo imported battery are better than new battery selling in Naija. Unless if u can see first grade tokunbo imported battery and its very scarce
Re: Is This Type Of Battery Available In Nigeria? by calculation(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
sheu01:
Do you think tokunbo imported battery are better than new battery selling in Naija. Unless if u can see first grade tokunbo imported battery and its very scarce
I really appreciate your input.
May be I will consider new battery

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Dodge Caravan Technician / Mechanic / Which Gives The Best Car For Your Money, Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Or Jaguar? / Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.