Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities (23904 Views)

'nobody Wants Nigerians; Even Hell Fire Won't Accept Us' - Paul Okoye / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Victor246: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Don Jazzy questions why Nigerians prefer to follow foreign stars while ignoring Nigerian celebrities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdNMT-ZPsZg

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Warldbest(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmm. FTC.
But Nigerians do. What else deos he want? Meanwhile the numbers of yeyebrities are already outnumbering fans.

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Kingzeez10: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Kevinsamba: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by akinboluwarin(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Perhaps for the sole reasons that you guys run abroad to shoot your musical videos (and even get married abroad so that the same fans won't come for your owanbe reception cheesy) and not in the beautiful places and resorts that abound in Naija....

Nairalanders, Let us share with you guys just 3 beautiful locations outta the more than 70 locations we have been to all over Nigeria (space won't permit us to post more....)

YES, this is NIGERIA!!!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by vRendoh(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wetin I gain if I follow you

32 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by ForestHill: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
A large number of Nigerian stars are useless upstairs; why should I follow such drug addicts who only reason with induced inspiration?

50 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by iampeterben(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dem dey share money ni?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Elock1: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
winkshebi following na by force now?
I dont even know why people dy crazy about this following of a thing. Aswear

Mr Don Jazzy if Una give una people wetin them identify with them go follow you

Magic no dy that one

Mk una free me abeg. I dy on weed

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Prettychild(f): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Some Nigerian stars are not worth following

17 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by HeadNigga: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
I follow who I like. This is unacceptable. It is just like me asking Don jazyy to go get married. It's his choice to stay single or get married.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by fiercehillz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigerians do follow Nigerian celebs na.

Someone like Davido has more followers than most American celebs.

Eg Lil Wayne, Diddy, lil baby, Chris Evans, Megan fox, Maroon 5, Pierce Brosna, Chris Rock etc.

The list is endless.

Even Funke (Jenifa), Wizzy, Peter psquare, Don Jazzy himself are not doing badly.

Or na Kadashians, Jenners, Ronaldo and the Rock followership him want for Nigerian celebs

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by blowjob: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin grin

CLOWN
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Emperor88(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Until you have 200million followers like Rinaldo abi?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by thelinguist: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Who wants to follow fake azz naija celebrities? All they do is showoff

18 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Goat007: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Will Nigerian Celebrities follow Nigerians?

32 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Movieguru(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dat will be nice kwanu
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by MrJames007: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Who 'follow' help

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by 7uue: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Most Useless Advice

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Romanoff(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Those very uncultured clowns?

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Bishop1monte(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
post=100403843:
Maybe for the sole reasons you guys run abroad to shoot your musical videos and not in Naija.

For the reason your president also goes to treat himself abroad also

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by spartan50(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
BetterSoil:
Why

Learn to mind your business
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by flamingREED(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
To where?

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Caseless: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
You de like Rihanna. Is she a local celebrity?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by MrJames007: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
vRendoh:
Wetin I gain if I follow you
I wonder.

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Rugaria: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
You need to be going to the gym, nwokem..
How can a young man be talking like a moaning hippopotamus..?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Koloboy111: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UsheBebe Shares Romantic Photo With Wife To Celebrates 5the Wedding Anniversary / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) / Sultry Michael Jackson's Daughter Breaks The Internet With Her Hot Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.