Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake (23762 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Kiloseria: 5:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Above all, kudos to our parents They were there before us. Give thanks and praise to Jah. For the sweet tales of the ancient.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Harrykn: 5:56am On Apr 02, 2021
Story for Nwabueze
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 02, 2021
This one na big Jazzy now, he better hit gym asap.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by tuna85: 5:58am On Apr 02, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Eeeyah....I also grew up selling ata rodo and ponmo. undecided....and I ended up being d richest person in all d dreams I've had in d last 2 yrs. tongue

Lol, don't mind all these jokers who would not tell you the source of their wealth.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by jaxxy(m): 6:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Ghetto gospel.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Goalnaldo(m): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2021
I have never seen this man identify with Delta State even though Wikipedia and people say so.

Farm at your backyard? You no farm be that. Have you ever trekked to a farm and after arriving, you rest for like 20 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by DonBenny77(m): 6:36am On Apr 02, 2021
Lovethaa:
When they make it they come up with different hustling stories so that you can believe they struggle to get to where they are.. you grew up farming with this your fat shape... if u gree up on the farm from the body we will know

Btw We sell luxury coffin. buy 1 get one free.. you can also buy for your loved ones or neighbors.. This is Nigeria tomorrow is not certain be prepared!!!!!!! .

For more info call 08 419 419 419
You are talking rubbish, dude was skinny as a teenager even when mo hits existed dude got fat before our eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by RPG2020(m): 6:40am On Apr 02, 2021
Don't look at others look at what you doing
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by cardoctor(m): 6:48am On Apr 02, 2021
Wow. What a success story.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Kewellbanks: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2021
Not married is not any of my business, but not having even a kid is something to talk about.

He already aquired everything a man can crave for but not having a kid still remain one thing to ponder about with His age and status
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Duplexxx: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2021
Is what my grand father told me when i was still a little boy i was good in the class every time i came home with first position nobody can beat me in my class

Believe it or leave it
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by gassbee: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Kewellbanks:
Not married is not any of my business, but not having even a kid is something to talk about.

He already aquired everything a man can crave for but not having a kid still remain one thing to ponder about with His age and status
the thing wey him enter no allow am to marry woman or get pickin
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Toks2008(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Bloggers and their misleading captions for traffic.

How does helping your mum to pick agidi translate to him selling bean cake? And there was no point in the interview where he specifically said those words.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100409006:
Timaya : Plantain Boy.

Tuface : Cassava boy.

Jonathan Goodluck : 'I had no shoes till I was 19 years'.

Danfo Drivers : Danfo Drivers.

PSquare : Mascot Dancers.

More to follow.......

THIS YOUR COMMENT HAS NO SINGLE MEANING!
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2021
Every Iddiot have some Pity Story to tell undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Derrylatei: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2021
With dedication and perseverance top with divine grace. Mankind is bound to make it in life
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by ofiko123(m): 7:22am On Apr 02, 2021
How is that my business
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by charlesucheh(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Don jazzy!

Show us picture of you selling the Akara, or I'll just take this as one of your BIG FAT LIES!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2021
He dey find sponsors.At least one person for don recognise your family when una grow up for AJ say your mum sell akara.I only know say you be celestial church of Christ member back then.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by hush15: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Iamdemola1:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/01/don-jazzy-i-grew-up-farming-selling-bean-cake/

For UK abi or maybe he didn't his growing up in the UK as growing up....
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by hush15: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2021
Iamdemola1:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/01/don-jazzy-i-grew-up-farming-selling-bean-cake/

For UK abi or maybe he didn't count his growing up in the UK as growing up....
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by bolayei: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Make una cool down na... him no talk say him suffer he said he help him papa for farm and help him mama sell bean cake. A typical Nigerian mindset calls it suffering, let's see it from this angle him mama dey into production and reselling while him papa na food producer none of this trade translates to being poor
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by bolayei: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:
He dey find sponsors.At least one person for don recognise your family when una grow up for AJ say your mum sell akara.I only know say you be celestial church of Christ member back then.
And where the farm dey for olodi Apapa sef and which compound big for osho drive wey go reach to get farm for back except na Egbeda him dey talk

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2021
He didn't tell us the complete story especially how he joined JJC & 419 squard
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Revolva(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:

Jazzy de find sponsor...from who....u funny oo what he said is the whole truth....about his story ok...
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2021
Revolva:

Jazzy de find sponsor...from who....u funny oo what he said is the whole truth....about his story ok...
Did you witness it?
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by vickydevoka(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Kewellbanks:

So why are you bothered.

A man have 5 kids. None of the kids remembered him even wen he was ill.
Having kid is not de problem buh been close to them.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by colestephan86: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Iamdemola1:

Well it' might be true, but one I know for sure is that is grand pa was a barber at carwash bustop egbeda
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Revolva(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Did you witness it?
mr man I grew up close to his area in AJ so pls stop asking funny questions everybody knows don jazzy from AJ ....ok back then when mohits was founded ...as at 2004 he visited AJ a lot..with dbanj..to greet his mum...as at then his mum has not moved from AJ..

oga pls stop fighting things you cant win

Jazzy have a story to tell.....he has told it no be today he has been saying it.....he and his brother d prince even hawk agidi as well it trended online as well like three years ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Burna Boy’s New Swag! See The Star’s 2015 Look [see Photos] / Toyin Lawani Steps Out As A King To The Movie Premier Of Chief Daddy / Lil Kesh Pictured With Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (Kwam 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.