Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... (836 Views)

Here Is The Reason My God Won't Lift The Corona Plague From The World. / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / Finally, God Discovered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
falcon01:
nah. It was worth it !
So why should I collect mine?so mine do not worth it?
Re: Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Lakesc:
Thanks u so much Sir, for the words of encouragement. God bless and replenish u IJN. Amen
yw
Re: Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... by Lakesc: 7:21am On Apr 03, 2021
ThothHermes:
My brother life is spiritual. Leave ignorant people and their arrogance.

Do yourself a favor. Download and listen these messages by Apostle Joshua Selman.

Spiritual Intelligence 1 to 3.
The altar of Prayer

Just do what I've said.
Thanks u Sir, will to that..
Re: Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... by Lakesc: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2021
PRE4:
cheesy grin grin Have you collected yours?
Do mine him pls..
Re: Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... by NairalandSARS: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Lakesc:
My dad has this girlfriend of his, a woman older than my mum, his claimed she was his first girlfriend when he was in his youth. She was unable to give birth, so he couldn't marry her(so i heard). When he retired, and was given his first appointment back home around 2006, he made her during that period and somehow "old flames was lit," my dad always have weakness when it comes to women issues. Which makes them fight often with my mum. But, this particular women own, its beyond the ordinary_is like she uses remote on him.
Well, she is his true love. Not your mom.
Re: Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... by Lakesc: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2021
NairalandSARS:

Well, she is his true love. Not your mom.
It is well. God knows our strength, he wouldn't let tempatation befall us that we can't overcome..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Difference Between A Christian And A Pagan? / This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance / Is Technology A Spiritual Invention (witchcraft)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.