Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (16321 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Thread closed

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Thread closed by SeaTrade(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Over what a simple "not interested" would have solved?
I'm sure you'd want to come and beat me too,be my guest mr flying nodding.
Treat things like this with tact next time.

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Thread closed by DonBenny77(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
You are crazy.
Fraudster EFCC go soon parade you

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeaTrade:

The two people with me are Naval personnels. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I be full Hoodlum ooo bro! My mental case nor get cure especially when it comes to my wife. I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive that Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that! You dare not disrespect someone’s wife like that!

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thread closed by Printerscanner: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeaTrade:

This one is posting from the psychiatric ward of COVID-19/20/21 Isolation Centre. Now imagine a mentally unstable nym now down with COVID, the result is what you are seeing.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread closed by DonBenny77(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

The two people with me are Naval personnel. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive they Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that!
You have time to quote that slowpoke.

20 Likes

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
DonBenny77:

You have time to quote that slowpoke.

People need to learn how to respect Married women! And if he is one one those *sshole who think they can even grope and abuse women be it married or single? Hand go touch am one day! It’s disgusting! angry

13 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Sundrus: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
grin so like say the yahoo boy beat up him wife...him for kuku kill the mumu yahoo boy...na luck him truly get.

13 Likes

Re: Thread closed by ojun50(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeaTrade:

you no get sense
am sure yr parent still dey feed you

29 Likes

Re: Thread closed by gnykelly(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
some other married women might have agreed in the past hence his repeated habit.

this guy we glorify will destroy the very fabric of our traditional morality and culture.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by SeaTrade(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

The two people with me are Naval personnel. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive that Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that! You dare not disrespect someone’s wife like that!
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.
You can take it however you want,but this is experience101

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Thread closed by SenecaTheYonger: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hote let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las last school CSO picked him up and hand over him to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some aged married to educated hoodlum hoodlum like me.

You should find out where he lives and cut off one of his hands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Brexxit(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nairaland niggas will just be forming hardman online whereas in real life they're bloody cowards.

If I where the guy I'll ensure I pay the op back eye for an eye.

I hate rubbish. angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

The two people with me are Naval personnels. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I be full Hoodlum ooo bro! My mental case nor get cure especially when it comes to my wife. I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive that Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that! You dare not disrespect someone’s wife like that!

Oga will you keep shut that woman you are like gonna beat the world for can one day leave you and you will be wondering what happens.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.

I get your point bro! But a man grabbing my wife’s hand forcefully is a no no for me! Even if you be army or governor! Them no born you well! It’s normal for men to make advances on women, some romantically and other and others naughty, but grabbing a woman’s hands forcefully is an act of violence and crime. He is even lucky I didn’t press charges. As for the macheting you mentioned. Braaahhh! Nor be everything person dey talk for public forum. Let’s not go there make I nor talk much cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
tosaino95:

Oga will you keep shut that woman you are like gonna beat the world for can one day leave you and you will be wondering what happens.

Yours will leave you, mine will work in Jesus name!

46 Likes

Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

Yours will leave you, mine will work in Jesus name!

See his life outside i don't say she will leave you, he is cursing me with wife baba go check DNA of your kids because na your type women dey cheat sef when you are doing the right thing like this rubbish you posted you did.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Brexxit:
Nairaland niggas will just be forming hardman online whereas in real life they're bloody cowards.

If I where the guy I'll ensure I pay the op back eye for an eye.

I hate rubbish. angry

Na small thing dey kill person!

9 Likes

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
tosaino95:

See your life i don't say she will leave you, he is cursing me with wife baba go check DNA of your kids because na your type women dey cheat sef when you are doing the right thing like this rubbish you posted you did.

If you don’t get the message to respect people’s wives and take your lousy advances else where! You will end up in a more brutal situation than the treatment I gave that idiot! Mark my words!

11 Likes

Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

If you don’t get the message to respect people’s wives and take your lousy advances else where! You will end up in a more brutal situation than the treatment I gave that idiot! Mark my words!

I understand you but na your nonsense movement i dey talk maybe na you understand me.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by 5Gbabe: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
ogo no vex ooo but this thing way this guy talk na true oooooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
tosaino95:

I understand you but na your nonsense movement i dey talk maybe na you understand me.

I am not supposed to say this out or brag but the two Naval personnel with me are SBS-2. Do your research and find out what it means for a Naval personnel to have the title SBS-2. Maybe just then you will understand the kind of person I am and the kind of people I roll with!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

I am not supposed to say this out or brag but the two Naval personnel with me are SBS-2. Do your research and find out what it means for a Naval personnel to have the title SBS-2. Maybe just then you will understand the kind of person I am and the kind of people I roll with!
baba keep shut again if to say you are caught alone in a corner and 3 Guys want beat life of you can your title save you there.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
tosaino95:

baba keep shut again if to say you are caught alone in a corner and 3 Guys want beat life of you can your title save you there.

Smiles! Okay bro. Lemme not talk much cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Thread closed by hosemujica: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hote let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las last school CSO picked him up and hand over him to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some aged married to educated hoodlum hoodlum like me.
I like what you did to the idiot, those fools think that they can bed any woman with their ill gotten wealth . I swear our morals have gone to the dogs in this country.

In as much as I'm glad the idiot was mended, I really would not have approached this issue the way you did, what if his cult friends intervained and mended you and your friends instead? Even when they know you are security personnel, the country lacks security in all ramifications if you doubt me ask your colleagues in Sambisa forest

I want to believe your wife just called you to tell you what's going on, but if she called you to actually come and fight, mehn! Watch that woman well o, she needs cautioning.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=MansoryMX post=100405981]
Smiles! Okay bro. Lemme not talk much cheesy[/quote undecided
Re: Thread closed by SeaTrade(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

I get your point bro! But a man grabbing my wife’s hand forcefully is a no no for me! Even if you be army or governor! Them no born you well! It’s normal for men to make advances on women, some romantically and other and others naughty, but grabbing a woman’s hands forcefully is an act of violence and crime. He is even lucky I didn’t press charges. As for the macheting you mentioned. Braaahhh! Nor be everything person dey talk for public forum. Let’s not go there make I nor talk much cheesy
I understand you,but next time avoid all these unnecessary act of heroism,especially when not necessary like in this case.
Many people don go because of things like this.
I still hate what the guy did to your wife and I so not support him.
If he was a cultist,you and your 2 navy friends would have been dead by now,90% chance.
The navy will only come and tumble the school afterwards,but who is dead is dead!!
Especially on matrix day that it's a known fact that cultist are always armed shocked
Bros be careful,friendly advise.Too much testosterone in you man grin
It has happened before in UST,PH,same scenario I think 2018 or so..

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

Smiles! Okay bro. Lemme not talk much cheesy
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
I understand you,but next time avoid all these unnecessary act of heroism,especially when not necessary like in this case.
If he was a cultist,you and your 2 navy friends would have been dead by now,90% chance.
The navy will only come and tumble the school afterwards,but who is dead is dead!!
Especially on matrix day that it's a known fact that cultist are always armed shocked

Thanks for the advice. #respect!

8 Likes

Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeaTrade:

We are saying the same thing Oga, am trying to make him understand his action he is still forming hard man like the world is in hand.
na that guy i blame self if am Cultist no one can such with me the person will surely know what sup but am not as am not self people do tell me am a nonsense guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by SeaTrade(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
tosaino95:

We are saying the same thing Oga, am trying to make him understand his action he is still forming hard man like the world is in hand.
na that guy i blame self if am Cultist no one can such with me the person will surely know what sup but am not as am not self people do tell me am a nonsense guy.
I'm sure he will treat things differently henceforth.
We all learn everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
I'm sure he will treat things differently henceforth.
We all learn everyday.
People are like will not because his way of life reflects in the words he type but his life doesn't concern am just giving him an advice...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. / Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? / Word Of Advice To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.