Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Thread closed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (16322 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed by femi4: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hotel let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las las the school CSO picked him up and hand him over to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.

Note; I see a lot of negative comments saying thrash and seeing nothing wrong in groping someone’s wife. Those of you lots doing this will meet your Waterloo very soon. Under no circumstances should you grope a woman be it married or single! You could be beaten to death or injured severely and nothing will happen! I repeat! Nothing will happen and you will be arrested and charge to court after beaten thoroughly. Una need strong thing for this country!
You would have been dead by now if he was a cultist. Stop trying to be a hero.... It doesn't pay
Re: Thread closed by Globad(f): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
tosaino95:
i don't read my write up before i post it.

Well, perhaps you should make it a habit to read before posting or punctuate as you write.

Poor punctuation can make it difficult to understand messages or even alter the meaning altogether.

Like I said, you made a lot of sense in your posts but it wasn't easy to decipher the points.

By the way, I like your attitude to correction.

Cheers.
Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Globad:

Well, perhaps you should make it a habit to read before posting or punctuate as you write.

Poor punctuation can make it difficult to understand messages or even alter the meaning altogether.

Like I said, you made a lot of sense in your posts but it wasn't easy to decipher the points.

By the way, I like your attitude to correction.

Cheers.

I like to be corrected since i know am not perfect and am bound to be make mistakes...
Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Roon9:

FYI I am married. You are just not getting the point my friend

I stopped quoting people but had to quote you because you are a family man like me. Will you stand and watch a man disrespect your wife In a public place of all places like that? and also disrespect your mother in law in the process? Do not get me wrong bro. I ain’t a violent person but it’s a no no for me. Such level of disrespect doesn’t need to be tolerated. It’s so common in our society. What do you think would have happen to that idiot if he tries something like that in a sharia law state?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread closed by Nnannapat(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.
You can take it however you want,but this is experience101
You will live long and see your grandchildren. Violence solves nothing. I live my life now like I got no foes. You are wise

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Bekind123: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
LookInTheMirror:

Guy thank your saviour you escaped with your life

If na person like me you try am with,hehe, Not mincing words that is the end of you

I will trace your house since I know the school were your wife's sister is .. I will rape you in the anus with 7 of my guys I will behead you there and leave you then wipe off your family.

You think you have issues? Some of us are evil in flesh

Be very very careful who you mess with

Pray every day you never cross my type, pray hard

Military here in benin give chance talkless of you and navy ? I will find each and every one of you and wipe your families . I don't care if your kids are new born babies they will pay equally for your sins.

Guy be warned
better repent, your own life is not in your hands.
Re: Thread closed by Emmanuel909090: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,..I understand your point but one thing you should know about yahoo boy's is that they don't,can't and never be able to control the money they make from their fraudulent business but instead, the money controls them, the money turns their head, the money tell them what to do(I don't mean spiritually ) but psychologically,..from Op's story,..you would know the guy's thinking is controlles by money,....A normal human being who worked do his money would be so dumb to think like that unless he has little fraudelent engagement with making his money.

I get your view, but not everyone who behaves abnormal has an engagement with Yahoo...

I know a lot of rich kids and how some behave, that's why I'm sounding this way, I know one a very close family friend, there is nothing I will say to convince you he is not a Yahoo boy because he has all the attributes associated with Yahoo boys... but he is not one...

He has a lot of assorted cars at his disposal so if you see him not knowing his family background, you will conclude he is one...

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by becky39000(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Over what a simple "not interested" would have solved?
I'm sure you'd want to come and beat me too,be my guest mr flying nodding.
Treat things like this with tact next time.

Dumb Comment from a Dumb Cunt angry
Why will U tag the Wife as Dull & Classless?
How do people reason at times sef?
Re: Thread closed by Map1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

The two people with me are Naval personnels. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I be full Hoodlum ooo bro! My mental case nor get cure especially when it comes to my wife. I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive that Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that! You dare not disrespect someone’s wife like that!
you be yeye Man, a real man don't fight for woman,if the guy kill you after your death another man will still bang her, Don't ever fight some one you don't know,he might come back for you
Re: Thread closed by Map1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

I am not supposed to say this out or brag but the two Naval personnel with me are SBS-2. Do your research and find out what it means for a Naval personnel to have the title SBS-2. Maybe just then you will understand the kind of person I am and the kind of people I roll with!
Bro,stop bragging your tittles wouldn't save you and stop fighting for woman either your wife or your mother in a situation like that, just thank your star the guy no be bad guy, you will get follow up and with one bullet you are a dead rat and another Man will Bleep your wife get sense don't fight some one you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by rockyh(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
even the guy will regret his actions if he tries such because he is in for a 4 am visit of Nigerian Navy to his house
Re: Thread closed by rockyh(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sundrus:
grin so like say the yahoo boy beat up him wife...him for kuku kill the mumu yahoo boy...na luck him truly get.
i wore black on black with my navy mask pass a group of cultist,a member wanted to show himself and the others cautioned him making reference to the mask saying na navy oh

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Theophilus451(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

The two people with me are Naval personnels. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I be full Hoodlum ooo bro! My mental case nor get cure especially when it comes to my wife. I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive that Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that! You dare not disrespect someone’s wife like that!

Haha
Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Map1:
you be yeye Man, a real man don't fight for woman,if the guy kill you after your death another man will still bang her, Don't ever fight some one you don't know,he might come back for you

When you get married and someone abuses your wife sexually, keep quiet like a fool and don’t teach the person a lesson (it doesn’t necessarily mean confrontation, you have every right to get the person locked up). As for him coming back for me! I did love to see him try! because I will not only turn him back to square one! I will hide even his soul! Everybody get am for body!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Roon9(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

I stopped quoting people but had to quote you because you are a family man like me. Will you stand and watch a man disrespect your wife In a public place of all places like that? and also disrespect your mother in law in the process? Do not get me wrong bro. I ain’t a violent person but it’s a no no for me. Such level of disrespect doesn’t need to be tolerated. It’s so common in our society. What do you think would have happen to that idiot if he tries something like that in a sharia law state?

Bro I'd prolly do worse than you.
Re: Thread closed by azammi(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
All this one na cause na small boy sha
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hotel let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las las the school CSO picked him up and hand him over to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.

Note; I see a lot of negative comments saying thrash and seeing nothing wrong in groping someone’s wife. Those of you lots doing this will meet your Waterloo very soon. Under no circumstances should you grope a woman be it married or single! You could be beaten to death or injured severely and nothing will happen! I repeat! Nothing will happen and you will be arrested and charge to court after beaten thoroughly. Una need strong thing for this country!
Re: Thread closed by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
I'm sure he will treat things differently henceforth.
We all learn everyday.
tosaino95:

People are like will not because his way of life reflects in the words he type but his life doesn't concern am just giving him an advice...

He approached the incident and handled it the way he thought it was the best, taught the guy a lesson and freed him. If you guys are called by your wives that some strange idiots are manhandling them, you can greet the guys well done and tell your wives to shut up. Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
LookInTheMirror:

If na person like me you try am with,hehe, Not mincing words that is the end of you

I will trace your house since I know the school were your wife's sister is .. I will rape you in the anus with 7 of my guys I will behead you there and leave you then wipe off your family.

You think you have issues? Some of us are evil in flesh
Be very very careful who you mess with
Pray every day you never cross my type, pray hard

Military here in benin give chance talkless of you and navy ? I will find each and every one of you and wipe your families . I don't care if your kids are new born babies they will pay equally for your sins.

Guy be warned
[/s]

You can't be going around and sexually harassing women, including married ones and not expecting that kind of consequences. You would be a fool to even think that you would be getting away with sexual harassment all the time. You sounded mentally unbalanced
Re: Thread closed by mr405: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Guy your stupidity knows no bound, Na your mama be dull classless woman, a who're for that matter for giving birth to a Mumu like you. dem go teach you lesson for that PH wey you dey. Bastard
Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Roon9:

Bro I'd prolly do worse than you.

I respect you for this. Mind you, he ain’t a kid o! He should be around 29-30yrs. what even annoyed me! When I approached him why he grabbed my wife’s hand forcefully, insulted her and my mother in-law? He hissed and wanted to play tough. A smart person will realize his mistake and apologize. That was my the friends with me descend on him.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Daniiel: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

When you get married and someone abuses your wife sexually, keep quiet like a fool and don’t teach the person a lesson (it doesn’t necessarily mean confrontation, you have every right to get the person locked up). As for him coming back for me! I did love to see him try! because I will not only turn him back to square one! I will hide even his soul! Everybody get am for body!

No mind all these ball less niggax ... In my uni my guy beat craze comot 3 so called frat men ... Dem rise squad for m ... Oga raise alarm sey Dem wan kidnap m ... Like play like play those boys enter prison. Some people na mad men no just carry frat yarns go dia side .
Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Daniiel:

No mind all these ball less niggax ... In my uni my guy beat craze comot 3 so called frat men ... Dem rise squad for m ... Oga raise alarm sey Dem wan kidnap m ... Like play like play those boys enter prison. Some people na mad men no just carry frat yarns go dia side .

Only a man who is suffering from inferiority complex will stop so low to join frat! I know a lot of them are pained want I did to the idiot and if they don’t change their ways, they will meet their end!
Re: Thread closed by Silentgroper(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Well, as a professional groper.
What he did isnt called groping bruh!
Re: Thread closed by Cutie09(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Gosh that is sexual assault on your wife. In a lawful country that is jail and his name on sex register. If a girl said no, you leave her and walk away. See yahoo boys paying 50k for sex chai they are suffering from low self esteem who pay for sex these days?

For those of you trashing the op. You're a monster i hope your sisters,nieces or daughter won't experience such.

Lastly, ore fighting isnt always best answer you should have call police and sue for sexual assault he is going to shit himself
Re: Thread closed by Sleekbest338: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Notatribalist:
I think it's you that does not have sense here not the person you quoted. So because somebody verbally toast his wife,the he is supposed to beat the person up,what section of Nigeria constitution permit that?what's wrong if the wife decline verbally too?go and find ur sense dude.
You are mad sir

Didn’t you see where he said the yahoo boy grabbed his wife’s hand?

Most of you people here are just stupid and foolish

Defending rubbish act and behavior. No wonder Buhari is the president

Fooolish souls
Re: Thread closed by Sleekbest338: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Adasun:
how did you know all that was true.they are better ways oga boss would have handled the matter.dats what they are saying.

u can be fuvk in different angles bro,no be everybody you fit protect o
May God punish you foolish cultist

Most of you can not stand with your fellow man one on one

See you all supporting foolish act from a stupid small boy

Sense is far from you sir

No offense
Re: Thread closed by macdammy(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

You just dey spit rubbish like imbec!le
Re: Thread closed by Sleekbest338: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Roon9:

FYI I am married. You are just not getting the point my friend
Then you are a foolish married man!

If you can open your eyes and allow your wife get harassed , you are nothing but a foolish weak man

Idiot !
Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
macdammy:

You just dey spit rubbish like imbec!le

Just like your father.
Re: Thread closed by Sleekbest338: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
LookInTheMirror:

You are a fool

Las las then go use you count scores

Sheybi you no one get sense

Bastard
Re: Thread closed by Sleekbest338: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

Just like your father.
Bro please ignore those foolish people

99% of nairalanders are cultists and fraudsters

You can see from the comment section

Bunch of brainless people
Re: Thread closed by LookInTheMirror: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sleekbest338:
You are a fool

Las las then go use you count scores

Sheybi you no one get sense

Bastard

Your fada is a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? / Word Of Advice To Ladies / Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.