Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Thread closed - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (16233 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.
You can take it however you want,but this is experience101

You are a very Wise Man......
Re: Thread closed by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Disclaimer: I am in no way supporting what the young man did...

First calling him a Yahoo boy without a proper prove says a lot about your personality... does it mean anybody from a rich home using Benz is a Yahoo boy?

I pray you don't learn the hard way, when you got there, did you at least hear the boys side of the story? Or you just started beating him based on what your wife said in anger...

The advice I'm going to give is always learnt by experience but if you make good use of it, you will live long...

Never act in anger when a woman reports in anger... Always hear from both sides...
You might be her next victim not minding you being married to her...

Now down to the ruggedity, forget your strength or title and that of your friends. I guess you are not stronger than the armed military and police men killed at Akwa Ibom last week or the ones killed at Aba last week too or the police men killed during end sars, they are just too many to mention...

Guess you watched the video of how oyigbo DPO was killed during End Sars and how one DPO at Anambra used wisdom to handle situations he was not killed or his station burnt but was praised, no be jazz...

Godly wisdom is better than strength...

N/B: Your wife already knows your weakness and will always use it to achieve her aim... she might rage in anger, cry or even lie to have you react...

Grow up...
You just displayed your weakness not strength...
That's for u baba, I hv seen hard and strong men that died like chicken all bcs of their wives. Op is feeling super man super man, occasion never set wey bi say everybody go answer en papa name.
Your wife called u on phone and told u her own side of the story u started beating the guy.
Questions for op
How did he know that the young man is a yahoo
Were u their when the guy held her hands

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by nedekid: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Over what a simple "not interested" would have solved?
I'm sure you'd want to come and beat me too,be my guest mr flying nodding.
Treat things like this with tact next time.
Did you read the part where the yahoo boy grabbed her hand?
Re: Thread closed by nedekid: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hotel let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las las the school CSO picked him up and hand him over to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.

Note; I see a lot of negative comments saying thrash and seeing nothing wrong in groping someone’s wife. Those of you lots doing this will meet your Waterloo very soon. Under no circumstances should you grope a woman be it married or single! You could be beaten to death or injured severely and nothing will happen! I repeat! Nothing will happen and you will be arrested and charge to court after beaten thoroughly. Una need strong thing for this country!
Correct guy cool
Re: Thread closed by dederocs(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Violation is non tolerable...he did not beat your wife.
Re: Thread closed by shadelek(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hotel let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las las the school CSO picked him up and hand him over to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.

Note; I see a lot of negative comments saying thrash and seeing nothing wrong in groping someone’s wife. Those of you lots doing this will meet your Waterloo very soon. Under no circumstances should you grope a woman be it married or single! You could be beaten to death or injured severely and nothing will happen! I repeat! Nothing will happen and you will be arrested and charge to court after beaten thoroughly. Una need strong thing for this country!

Pls I'll like to have a discussion with you. adeniran53@gmail.com, zero seven zero, three nine five two five two two three.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Thread closed by Christiano25(m): 5:07am On Jul 29, 2021
Bruh saw a post about you losing a lot of money �, I’m in big big loss, How do you overcome the loss , I’m going through and thinking alot. Please would love to get a response from you
MansoryMX:

Re: Thread closed by Born2winnx: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
MansoryMX:

Simp assx nigga
Re: Thread closed by Born2winnx: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
MansoryMX:

I get your point bro! But a man grabbing my wife’s hand forcefully is a no no for me! Even if you be army or governor! Them no born you well! It’s normal for men to make advances on women, some romantically and other and others naughty, but grabbing a woman’s hands forcefully is an act of violence and crime. He is even lucky I didn’t press charges. As for the macheting you mentioned. Braaahhh! Nor be everything person dey talk for public forum. Let’s not go there make I nor talk much cheesy

Simp assx nigga

Vividly showing.

That same woman check well, she de collect dîck for your front yard.
Re: Thread closed by amadaovie(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Women wey like money pass anything. I sure say na because she no dey alone. If that guy catch her for cool corner, that wifey go consider the offer sharp sharp, especially if na neutral area.

The Yahoo guy go just tell her say make him drop her for her destination....and from there exchange contact....you know the rest na....one night stand levels!!!!

OP trust nobody... especially women...even your so called beloveth wifey.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by SonofGod231: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Because someone held your wife's hand,you went with your friends and acted like uncivilized men. What is the difference between you and those ones that turn themselves to the Police,Judge,Jury and Executioners all in the name of Jungle Justice.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by mibrims: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
MansoryMX:

Yahoo is a problem of those who don’t believe they could ever make money. Harassing a woman could be done by any pervert regardless his source of income. Just yesterday a bike man that usually picks and drops a female friend of mine grabbed her by her hand and offered to pay her 6k for them to go to a nearby hotel to have some fun.. gal was shocked and blamed herself for always gisting with the old man... she walked away from that scene and minutes later baba was calling her on the phone to know if she had Changed her mind.. The young lady is single and beautiful but dresses indecently.. unilag students sha
Claiming video vixen.. shit happens sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by wealthtrak: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2022
MansoryMX:

Just reading this thread.
I saw a post you made in the
Foreign Affairs section of NL and
decided to take a quick check
your profile when I saw this
thread.

That dweeb of a boy was rude and classless for offering your woman N50,000 to follow him to a hotel
even after showing evidence that
she's married. He treated her like she was a slut right in the presence of her mother.

In a different scenario, it would have been better to take the boy
out of the campus and get him
to the Navy barracks or some place
for preliminary mending before
handing him over to the police for engaging in sexual harassment.
This is a great and insightful
thread as it teaches about anger
management in potentially explosive situations.

All the best.
Re: Thread closed by dnawah(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2022
MansoryMX:

make we be friends naw! I may need your service one day grin
Re: Thread closed by wealthtrak: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.
You can take it however you want,but this is experience101
You're making sense here.

The DSS has to penetrate these boys and disrupt their supplies of automatic weapons and hard drugs in on and off-campus in Benin City and elsewhere. The nighmare
scenario will only linger if not checked!

I remember back in 1991 when
Omoyele Sowore was the Student Union President, he was savagely injured and injected with a harmful substance on UNILAG campus by one of the brutal campus gangs and he would have long been dead because of his anti-gang campaign on campus. Some females had even been brazenly kidnapped at gun point and gang-raped on campus by those sick gangsters
at night.

Automatic weapons?! SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by wealthtrak: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
I understand you,but next time avoid all these unnecessary act of heroism,especially when not necessary like in this case.
Many people don go because of things like this.
I still hate what the guy did to your wife and I so not support him.
If he was a cultist,you and your 2 navy friends would have been dead by now,90% chance.
The navy will only come and tumble the school afterwards,but who is dead is dead!!
Especially on matrix day that it's a known fact that cultist are always armed shocked
Bros be careful,friendly advise.Too much testosterone in you man grin
It has happened before in UST,PH,same scenario I think 2018 or so..
Deep insights!

I worked and lived in PH from the 1990s and always heard about that
RSUST and Uniport gang violence and female students getting gang-raped on and off-campus.

Olabisi Onabanjo Uni and MAPOLY in Ogun State, and Ekosodin area in Benin are zones that are notorious too. You'd have to use tact when faced with a situation such as the
one stated by the OP. It's NOT cowardice but strategy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by TeeFriz: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
omaclarry:

Where you there when they grabbed her hand? When you arrive did you ask the guy what happened.. u just rushed flying nodding cos ur wife told u something on phone.. keep flying with ur head 1 day na grave u go nod

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Are These People Making Love Inside The Pool? / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.