Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph (3022 Views)

Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by Gladtune: 4:46am On Apr 02, 2021
A Nigerian man from Delta state is set to tie the knot with two women on the same day.

According to their wedding invitation which is currently making the rounds on social media, the man, Samson Uthuko Uloho will be getting married to Evelyn and Faith in Isoko South Local government area on Sunday, April 11.

See a copy of their invitation here... https://gladtune.com/2021/04/02/man-from-delta-state-set-to-wed-two-women-on-same-day-see-their-pre-wedding-photo/

Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by malcom1X: 5:06am On Apr 02, 2021
This is beautiful, women are more than men.

If all men decide to marry then there will still be women left unmarried, so any man that can cater for two women should do so to help these women.

If the ladies are willing.

Better than prostitution, I have respect for them.

7 Likes

Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by CandyOps(m): 5:42am On Apr 02, 2021
malcom1X:

If all men decide to marry then there will still be women left unmarried, so any man that is we go cater for two women should do so to help these women.

Nah bro. Statistics actually reveals the opposite. We have actually have more men than women in the world bro. It's about 103 men to every 100 women in the world.

Besides, I sense a bit of misogyny in your statement when you compared women to prostitutes while completely ignoring the man who married them both.

You almost sounded like Pete Edochie on his rants where he gave out lots of old-school autocratic relationship advice fuelled by toxic masculinity. You all should grow up and cut our women some slacks bro! This isn't 1800

2 Likes

Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by danietohbadt(m): 6:16am On Apr 02, 2021
One lepa, one thickabody.
party don set.

5 Likes

Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by MVLOX(m): 6:56am On Apr 02, 2021
Why must it always be Isoko people all the time.... shuu
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by malcom1X: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2021
CandyOps:

Nah bro. Statistics actually reveals the opposite. We have actually have more men than women in the world bro. It's about 103 men to every 100 women in the world.

Besides, I sense a bit of misogyny in your statement when you compared women to prostitutes while completely ignoring the man who married them both.

You almost sounded like Pete Edochie on his rants where he gave out lots of old-school autocratic relationship advice fuelled by toxic masculinity. You all should grow up and cut our women some slacks bro! This isn't 1800

Old school relationship have been working for a long time bro. You now trying to change the course of things because you are woke, nature doesn't fkng care about being woke. Nature always wins at the end of the day.

In some years to come we'll see women with no kids to take care of them when they are old locked up in nursing homes filled with regrets with no money to pay for their nursing home fees.

Being branded all sorts of names.
Pussy only has a limited time.

2 Likes

Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2021
Gladtune:
A Nigerian man from Delta state is set to tie the knot with two women on the same day.

According to their wedding invitation which is currently making the rounds on social media, the man, Samson Uthuko Uloho will be getting married to Evelyn and Faith in Isoko South Local government area on Sunday, April 11.

See a copy of their invitation here... https://gladtune.com/2021/04/02/man-from-delta-state-set-to-wed-two-women-on-same-day-see-their-pre-wedding-photo/

I notice this type of news is always coming out from Isoko Delta state
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by Duplexxx: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Strong man you must be a bulldozer
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by kalu61(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2021
malcom1X:

Old school relationship have been working for a long time bro. You now trying to change the course of things because you are woke, nature doesn't fkng care about being woke. Nature always wins at the end of the day.

In some years to come we'll see women with no kids to take care of them when they are old locked up in nursing homes filled with regrets with no money to pay for their nursing home fees.

Being branded all sorts of names.
Pussy only has a limited time.
No stress yourself, even Bible talk say a time will come when 7 women go beg one man make them answer only Mrs and free p**sygrin no money involved.

Honestly, looking at the ages (34) of those ladies, they gat no option.
The man is handsome more than the two ladies put together. Chineke gbaharam grin

1 Like

Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by malcom1X: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2021
kalu61:
No stress yourself, even Bible talk say a time will come when 7 women go beg one man make them answer only Mrs and free p**sygrin no money involved.

Honestly, looking at the ages (34) of those ladies, they gat no option.

How about a 50 year old free pvssy...
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by tishbite41(m): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Ndi Isoko kwenu
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by paulolee(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2021
na man u be...see perfect cruise...why him de oda room with one, d oda go dey kitchen dey prepare food wey him go chop after the few minutes break to get enough strength for second half with d second wife..

1 Like

Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by Kondomatic(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2021
malcom1X:

If all men decide to marry then there will still be women left unmarried, so any man that is we go cater for two women should do so to help these women.

I doubt this
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Double dish⚫
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by Womanizer(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Threes0me loading grin
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by Waziri9004(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2021
The future is female. �
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by frank202012: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
I doubt this
oga women are more,

for nature to save itself,females has to be more.....
soldiers and bokoharam killing each other re all men....
ppl going to street hustle that never returned 99% of re men......
why do u think when there is a shipwreck they save women and children first....mankind can't go extinct with more women. ..

before the whites came to African,our fathers married 3,4,5 wives yet there are still unmarried maidens those days.....

2 Likes

Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by Totilopussylick(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Happy married life mehn smiley
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by mytime24(f): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
3some pro max
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by athenswonders: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
mytime24:
3some pro max
you should join them don't you think?
so it will be 4some pro max...

Ewu
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by malcom1X: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Fp worthy
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by milann: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
frank202012:

oga women are more,

why do u think when there is a shipwreck they save women and children first....mankind can't go extinct with more women. ..

before the whites came to African,our fathers married 3,4,5 wives yet there are still unmarried maidens those days.....
I plan to marry three or more wives. I want a big family
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by Mayng01(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pepper seller
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by angelfallz(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
No men are slightly more than women. i used to think that women were more, until a nairalander showed me the truth.

https://www.ined.fr/en/everything_about_population/demographic-facts-sheets/faq/more-men-or-women-in-the-world/

frank202012:

oga women are more,

Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by femi4: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
mytime24:
3some pro max
Your dream cometh true
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by ZhiosonWind: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mayng01:
Pepper seller

Men don't think much of what you do before they love a lady
Re: Man From Delta State Set To Wed Two Women On Same Day...see Their Pre-wedding Ph by Twelfthman: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
wahala
No go die before your time man. The kinda stress 1 woman will give u ehnn not to talk of 2 of them? I can't deal abeg

(1) (Reply)

/ Which One Is D Best Lover Boy? Ramsey Noah, Jim Mike, Emeka Ike / The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.