Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East (36481 Views)

Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by bigfish3k: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2021
jaxxy:

I discovered Most of our food comes from them. Every region has something to contribute. Is nddc run by Northerners what happened there?

North have their issues and south have theirs. Fix ur issues.
We have alternatives to your food but you people don't have alternative to us

We are even buying the food more expensive than we would have bought from Benin Republic or elsewhere
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by jaxxy(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2021
ken6488:
you see it' can't really happen now since, our government is favouring the north when it comes to agriculture

,they get free fertilizers from the government.
.modern tools, fully automated machines
For harvesting planting
.grants
Support

What do we get in the south
.nothing
.herdsmen killing our few farmers
.oil disrupting lands for planing...

We all no this is done on purpose to make us depend on the north, every thing has an end

We know everything going on

These are mere excuses, even b4 these farmers/herders clash North has been producing more food stuffs. Very few southerners are serious formers.

Our governors should support the farmers they have capacity if Fg fails. I don’t believe it’s only North that gets fertilizers also unless ur governors are sleeping or busy with other things more important to them.
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by jaxxy(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2021
bigfish3k:

We have alternatives to your food but you people don't have alternative to us

We are even buying the food more expensive than we would have bought from Benin Republic or elsewhere

Must u import? Make ur own food oga. Food from the North shud be cheaper than from Benin unless Smtn is wrong Smwhere

I’m from the south pls.
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by ken6488(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2021
jaxxy:

These are mere excuses, even b4 these farmers/herders clash North has been producing more food stuffs. Very few southerners are serious formers.

Our governors should support the farmers they have capacity if Fg fails. I don’t believe it’s only North that gets fertilizers also unless ur governors are sleeping or busy with other things more important to them.
you can't tell me what I know I leave all my lough in the south, we usually produce all we consume here

I don't know how we even started depending on the north
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by bigfish3k: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2021
halima83:
can you listen to yourself pleass for one minute.

You parents were not even born when the north built the south
Please Explain how the north built the south without building themselves.

Your parents will just be lying to you people so as to feel good and you people will refuse to ask them pertinent questions

1 Like

Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by jaxxy(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2021
ken6488:
you can't tell me what I know I leave all my lough in the south, we usually produce all we consume here

I don't know how we even started depending on the north

Lol I was born and raised in the south myself. The North has been a huge supplier of food along with the south bt the south has reduced drastically for over a decade. What the south produces can’t feed half or quarter of their population now. That is the reality.
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by bigfish3k: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2021
jaxxy:

Must u import? Make ur own food oga. Food from the North shud be cheaper than from Benin unless Smtn is wrong Smwhere

I’m from the south pls.
I am not saying that we must import
Incase we find ourselves in a worst case situation we can import.

The south can actually feed itself
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2021
halima83:
can you listen to yourself pleass for one minute.

You parents were not even born when the north built the south
Halima what do u mean by that?

Those are big lies.

There was sea, fish trade, agric, palm oil, rubber, and so on...even in the days of King Jaja

So what exactly are u talking about?
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by AmazingELixir: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100409388:
In other news.....

A good news just landed...

Terrorists, their sponsors and supporters will all meet their waterloo...... soonest!

Are you high in something...that chinese built technical problems prone jet that has been rejected by the few countries that purchased it in the Asian axis is your definition of sophisticated baa...

You better confine your comment to your suya and calling on your darling daddy, the herdsman that supplies you cow meat.
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by PHijo(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Instead of improving conditions in the state, stupid Rivers governors since 1999 till date 'bribe' the FG so they can get their 13 percent peanut share of the loot.

With her massive allocation there is no time you hear Kano bought helicopters for FG. Even war torn Borno never did that!

Just like Abia, Rivers has been unfortunate to have vision less leaders since 1999 till date.
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2021
[s][/s]
zombieHUNTER:

Don't blame my players.. if yours can't keep up...
It's just a game
You lose.. no worries

[s]Southerners have the dumbest set of people in the country...[/s]

Same wike gave millions to Sokoto..
Let me not talk about the frog eyes .. he can sell his tribesmen if need be...

So if he gave millions to Sokoto that makes all southerns dumb
Ewu Gambia
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by tit(f): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2021
This man is just senseless
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by chikason22(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2021
OOzz:

Resident zomlipsrsealed
You don't want him to press rule button on top your head grin grin
Don't worry let me help you.

He is actually a Resident Zombie The vulture griller knows that.

Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by Judybash93(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2021
KingOKON:
Oh lord God in heaven, why is Buhari d president of this country, why why why why why.why why!!!....?.??

Cos niggis voted him in as the president
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by AmazingELixir: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Onepeople:
Anyone that knows this man should please tell him to keep quiet we are not fools ,he strives too much on divisive tendencies , you have 10million dollars to buy gunboats to fight oil bunkers, forgetting that the cause of people going into criminalities is as a result of unemployment, what have done in that regard? This man is yet to spend kobo on agriculture and other sectors that will provide employment to the teaming youth of river state. Everytime federal government, hausa people, igboman, fulani man.

The state appropriated N40 billion for agriculture in the 2020 budget, now name how many states that compares to that figure...most of you wailers will just come online to spew trash with your N100 data.

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2020/01/06/rivers-2020-budgetll-boost-agriculture-create-jobs-lawmaker/
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by EMMY76: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2021
This is the reason why nigeria needs restructuring urgently so that every state in the federation can have total control of their own security.

1 Like

Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by tiredoflife(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100409388:
In other news.....

A good news just landed...

Terrorists, their sponsors and supporters will all meet their waterloo...... soonest!

lies
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by CSTRR: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
Ordinarily, if you offer someone a gift, it is not your duty to dictate to the person how it should be used.

Agreed! You bought the helicopters to crime in Rivers State and they have diverted and deployed to somewhere else. The owners found need for their use in the Northeast.

You can set up your own security outfit, train and equip them as you desire. This way, they will remain loyal to only Rivers State.
Clown.
Rivers State has no security force under the current constitution.

They did the legal thing by giving choppers to the military to use it in the security of Rivers State.

You are not alright.

1 Like

Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by Kinematics: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2021
justtoodark:
egoist....
[s]what happens up north consighn rivers state too....

when boko wins you not have only oyel bandits to fight....[/s]

So the up north shares its allocation with Rivers?

Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by Kinematics: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Femeto:
[s]This man go just dey yarn dust. Helicopters that were in Skyway Aviation Handling Company's Warehouse for more than one year with no body coming forward to clear it. It was seized by Customs and handed over to Airforce. They accrued so much Demorage that wasn't settled. By the way Rotimi Amaechi purchased those helicopters not Wike. [/s]

Whether Anaechi or Wike its Rivers property. This was given to the military to use in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by Kinematics: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
[s]Ordinarily, if you offer someone a gift, it is not your duty to dictate to the person how it should be used.
[/s]
Agreed! You bought the helicopters to crime in Rivers State and they have diverted and deployed to somewhere else. The owners found need for their use in the Northeast.

You can set up your own security outfit, train and equip them as you desire. This way, they will remain loyal to only Rivers State.

This was an ordinary gift but a gift for a purpose. Its just ie you giving money to a charity an that money was used for something else instead of the purpose it was given for.
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by bigfish3k: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m from the south pls.
We can import in a worst case situation

But the south can actually feed itself if we want
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by Femeto: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Kinematics:

Whether Anaechi or Wike its Rivers property. This was given to the military to use in Rivers State.
Seized Helicopters. Na customs give Airforce. Watch the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4es4zaw3o
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by Yankee101: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Even while he was former Chief of Air Staff, he never came here to thank us. But he was using our armoured helicopters
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by LordOfTheGame: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Buhari and his northern co-criminals have stolen it as usual and hide it in the North just in case of any war between them and the South.
Only the foolish southern leaders that have refused to open their eyes and see what's happening in the country.
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by marvin906(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2021
BigYash:
This mumu don get alternative Monica. grin You're the one who is stupid. Seems stupidity runs in your family..

Alternate moniker ke..
I said your stupid you confirmed it..
Check my profile before spewing trash

Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by bizzibodi(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2021
This man like playing politics with everything.. is he talking of d helicopters Rt.hon.R.Ameachi bought...this same man vilified,Ameachi for buying helicopters to kill PDP members in d state....instead of him to fight & retrieve d choppers..he prefer to cut his nose to spite Ameachi.
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by lexy2014: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
lol grin kpomo men and straw man arguments grin . Let me humour you a bit.
Have you ever heard of security votes before and do you know what they're used for ? Is Governor Wike the first Governor in Nigeria utilising his security votes ? Is it wrong for the Governor of a crime riddled state to support the security architecture in his domain ? He could have easily decided to ignore these things like many governors are doing but instead he took proactive measures and the thing dey pain you. Why evils na ? Repent please

With all u have written, u haven't been able to negate any of d points I raised. Kindly avail urself of d initial comment to which I responded to:

"These northerners are really leeches and parasites. They divert everything divertable even appointments."

Can u compare d highlighted words with d comment I made? Do u now understand d comment u responded to?

Let me ask. When Wike decided to donate 500m for a burnt market in sokoto state, was it for d purpose of enhancing security in Rivers State? If u say Rivers State is "crime riddled", y is it crime riddled? Is buying helicopters for d airforce more proactive than looking for & dealing with d underlying causes of crime in d state?
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by bizzibodi(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2021
dbonks:

So he should look the other way because Ameachi purchased then?
And did Ameachi use his personal money to purchase those coppers?
Wike would have looked the other way if Rivers State government name did not appear in the documents used to purchase the helicopters.
And as a sitting governor he took an oath to protect the integrity, life and property of Rivers State and it's people.
#LetCreativeThinkingPrevail.
He has been looking d other way in everything connected with Ameachi...he is only shouting b/c he want to score cheap political points,wipe up gullible public sentiment not b/c he is interested in any copters.
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by BigYash: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2021
marvin906:

Alternate moniker ke..
I said your stupid you confirmed it..
Check my profile before spewing trash
Continue! Keep on exhibiting your insanity here.. Ode!
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by oie(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Interested in learning a programming language...see my signature....
Re: How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East by tonyson010(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Pravedk:
You see, this country na cruise.
A northern governor cannot buy armored helicopter to secure his state.

E go be

Waiting for FG. Same reason they even wanted FG to be paying ransom to kidnappers if not that much voices from South shouted.
FG do this and do that for them.
Soon North West development commission will be created for more money to be looted to the North.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar / Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.