Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar (25609 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Uchasa:

Enforce it on me na! undecided undecided..

Buhari apologist!
You're an Igbo man

PDP and IPOB apologist!
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Uchasa(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're an Igbo man

PDP and IPOB apologist!

I won't reply you because you've decided to be foolish
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Uchasa:

I won't reply you because you've decided to be foolish
Who cares Igbo boy. You can go and f**k yourself olori pelebe.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Uchasa(m): 12:21am On Apr 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Who cares Igbo boy. You can go and f**k yourself olori pelebe.

Cow continue living in delusion cheesy
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by potopotoking: 5:41am On Apr 03, 2021
[s]
shigishege:
I just cant understand the set of tribe this people are. Very greedy, coveteous, tracherous and wicked set of nincompoop parading themselves as more important than they are. They are very useless and they are one of the problems Nigeria has got in recent time. Yoruba they are insulting are very peaceful, loving and respectable unlike them who are so
[/s]

lol

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by zoedew: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Chinua Achebe was spot on about the Igbo.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2021
Uchasa:

Cow continue living in delusion cheesy
Pig you can continue living in delusion too grin
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Shalommy:
I graduated from biafra joker institute. Hahaha.. Iti

The fun is over girl. Now, Gerroff my mention
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2021
nick50:
Nnamdi Azikiwe planted d seed of hatred between Igbos and calabas by taking d caputal of Nigeria from calabar to Lagos...now even d ungrateful and unstable yorubas has joined the calabas to hate igbos

Since when did Nnamdi Azikiwe became the whites who changed the capital to Lagos? All this kids with no knowledge of history self
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2021
luluman:
Everybody detest their manner less behaviour

Yeah. And everybody fought them for three years to remain in Nigeria, Isn't that wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by luluman: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Yeah. And everybody fought them for three years to remain in Nigeria, Isn't that wonderful?
Very wonderful that for 3 years they cannot dwell in their region in peace even though we want them to remain in Nigeria.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2021
luluman:
Very wonderful that for 3 years they cannot dwell in their region in peace even though we want them to remain in Nigeria.

I'm only interested in the bolded. The jokes on you

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Shalommy(f): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

The fun is over girl. Now, Gerroff my mention
Then back off.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by luluman: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

I'm only interested in the bolded. The jokes on you
Re: the bolded-they can do so in peace now.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by SolutionsMed: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
There is no problem here at all. That Innoson chose to visit the Ezendigbo without Obong of Calabar can be corrected by requesting the businessman to visit when next he is in the city. The Efiks and Igbo are one. Correct this if wrong. The Efik can never deny their original homeland in Ibom community of Arochukwu. That is why the Obong of Calabar throne cannot be coronated without involvement of all the filial groups from Ibom (Arochukwu) to Oron to Odukpani, and the entire Eburutu. Though tongues differ, the origins are same. Remain blessed.

Masterito:
I know you enjoy this type of story but try to educate yourself before you make comment. I got to understand the meaning of Ezendigbo last few years. The title is just almost nothing. It is just just like Seriki. It is king title without a kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by nick50(m): 4:10am On Apr 04, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Since when did Nnamdi Azikiwe became the whites who changed the capital to Lagos? All this kids with no knowledge of history self
..grandpa go n read history and stop forming rubbish am tired of schooling morons like you

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by MANDIPUTIN: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2021

Even if there is no king in igbo land, igbo should learn to respect the Kings of other tribe and their culture.

North: We give you 14 days
West: We are tired of you
South South : we give you 7 days

This means you need to check your character, when you are in Calabar, you behave like them and respect their culture.

Happy Friday smiley

I have never asked Eze Igbo to leave Calabar — Obong

https://www.nairaland.com/6494470/never-asked-eze-igbo-leave

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by ola6: 12:54am On Apr 02, 2023
cheesy
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Aldol: 2:22am On Apr 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra State Government Intensifies War Against Agberos (Photos) / President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President / What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.