Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,217 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan (3440 Views)

See All Federal Government Youth Empowerment Programs In Nigeria 2018/2019 And H / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG / About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Update...Second day of August, 2022

Hello people. Do you know any widow in Ibadan that would appreciate some food stuffs? Please if you know one, or you are one, drop a comment here. Thanks.

Please note the widow has to be in Ibadan, and be okay with appearing on camera. I make videos for record purposes.

Criteria...

*This is for widows only.

*You will agree to be filmed (I have to show evidence I gave you the food stuff), and it will be featured on our social media page.

*You must reside in Ibadan.

If you are interested, or know anyone that is, let me know here. Or call the number in my profile. I want to do it this week.

Update (Thursday... 16/09/21)

Hello people. Do you know any widow in Ibadan that would appreciate 10k empowerment? Please if you know one, or you are one, drop a comment here. Thanks.

Please note the widow has to be in Ibadan, and be okay with appearing on camera. I make videos for record purposes.

Update (Saturday...04/09/21

Hello people, I wrote this update today...I'm doing my monthly empowerment in Ibadan today. It is 15k for a resident of the city. Please read the post below to know if you qualify (or know anyone that would be interested), and give me a call. My number is in my profile/signature.

Update (04/07/21) ...8:40pm

(Please guys, read my post very well before contacting me. Take your time to read it and understand so we know we are on the same page. We can't do more than what I have written in this post.)

I have a foundation I run with a friend, and every month, we empower 2 people with 10,000 Naira for small businesses in Ibadan. That might be small to some people, but we have been able to help people like fruit sellers, people that want to start phone charger sales, someone that wants to start small scale perfume sales business.

I already have one person for this month, but I need one more person. If you feel that 10k can help start a small business, then please notify me here.

The criteria...

*You must want to use it for business

*You will agree to be filmed (I have to show evidence I gave you the money), and it will be featured on our social media page.

If you are interested, or know anyone that is, let me know here. I want to do it today.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2021
kay29000:
I have a foundation I run with a friend, and every month, we empower 2 people with 10,000 Naira for small businesses in Ibadan. That might be small to some people, but we have been able to help people like fruit sellers, people that want to start phone charger sales, someone that wants to start small scale perfume sales business.

I already have one person for this month, but I need one more person. If you feel that 10k can help start a small business, then please notify me here.

The criteria...

*You must want to use it for business

*You will agree to be filmed (I have to show evidence I gave you the money), and it will be featured on our social media page.

If you are interested, or know anyone that is, let me know here. I want to do it today.

I am in

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2021
BlackLondon:

I am in

Okay. My number is in my profile... please send me a WhatsApp message or text message, let's discuss.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2021
kay29000:

Okay. My number is in my profile... please send me a WhatsApp message or text message, let's discuss.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2021
kay29000:

Okay
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2021
BlackLondon:

I tried to call u, it said not allowed to call ur number

Maybe when you copied and pasted it on your phone, there was space or something. Try and write down the number and manually dial it. That's my number, and my phone is on right now. Try again. Or send me a message
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2021
kay29000:

Maybe when you copied and pasted it on your phone, there was space or something. Try and write down the number and manually dial it. That's my number, and my phone is on right now. Try again. Or send me a message

Ok but pls let's state some conditions here

I will only meet u in a public space and will not go anywhere with you, nor enter any vehicle or closed space with u.

The cash should be cash pls, I don't want transfer
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2021
I put the above there so that the world can see
Times are hard now
Only on those conditions will I accept the giveaway and agree to be filmed
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2021
BlackLondon:

Ok but pls let's state some conditions here

I will only meet u in a public space and will not go anywhere with you, nor enter any vehicle or closed space with u.

The cash should be cash pls, I don't want transfer

No problem. You give me the location you want to meet...anywhere in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2021
Agreed

Alright.

I will call u

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2021
BlackLondon:
Agreed?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Olaoluwa4Don(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2021
I'm in. Can I still enjoy this benefit?
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Olaoluwa4Don:

Yes. But hope you are in Ibadan. And hope you read my post well, and know the criteria. You can call me on the number in my profile...or send me a message. Please do this ASAP, cos I want to do it today. We can meet anywhere in Ibadan...anywhere you pick.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Olaoluwa4Don:

What's up...still haven't heard from you. I need to make my plans for today, so I need to know if you are still interested.

You can drop your phone number so I call you, or call the number in my profile.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2021
I have gotten two people. I have spoken the two people on the phone.

Thread Closed

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tiny drops makes the mighty ocean

I appreciate your kind gesture

Tiny drops Foundation

God will replenish your pockets as u bless my business with this token, God will not let you down

3 Likes

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
BlackLondon:
Tiny drops makes the mighty ocean

I appreciate your kind gesture

We thank God.

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by jaybest90(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
I really appreciate Tiny Drops Foundation... I collected 10k empowerment fund barely an hour ago.. Which will go a long way in helping me..I thanks everyone that contributed to the success of the foundation.. More grease to your elbow especially Mr Kay who took his time in coming to my place to handover the funds to me.. I can't thank you all enough.

3 Likes

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
jaybest90:
I really appreciate Tiny Drops Foundation... I collected 10k empowerment fund barely an hour ago.. Which will go a long way in helping me..I thanks everyone that contributed to the success of the foundation.. More grease to your elbow especially Mr Kay who took his time in coming to my place to handover the funds to me.. I can't thank you all enough.

We thank God.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by addexx: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
kay29000:

We thank God.

Please can I apply. I am from Lagos. I can come to Ibadan.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
kay29000:

nice one Kay...

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

nice one Kay...

Salute.

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Orente21(f): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
I reside in ibadan sir. I am willing to learn. Is the slot still open?
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Orente21:
I reside in ibadan sir. I am willing to learn. Is the slot still open?

I already picked the two people I needed and met up with them today. Maybe next month.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Orente21(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2021
kay29000:

I already picked the two people I needed and met up with them today. Maybe next month.
ok sir. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Orente21(f): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
kay29000:

Hello sir, we haven't heard from you. Is there still chance for us this month of June?
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Orente21:
Hello sir, we haven't heard from you. Is there still chance for us this month of June?

I am meant to have gotten the money for this month since Monday, but I don't understand why there is delay. So, for now, I can't say anything. But if anything comes up, I will let you know.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Orente21(f): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
kay29000:

I am meant to have gotten the money for this month since Monday, but I don't understand why there is delay. So, for now, I can't say anything. But if anything comes up, I will let you know.
okay sir. Thanks.will be expecting u.

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Orente21:
okay sir. Thanks.will be expecting u.

What's up...can you send me a message (WhatsApp or Text) ASAP. My number is in my profile.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Orente21(f): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
I was blessed this afternoon by this scheme. Thank so much Tiny hope foundation. May God enrich and continue to bless your foundation.

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
kay29000:

What's up...can you send me a message (WhatsApp or Text) ASAP. My number is in my profile.
Weldone sir, did you get my text?

Can I meet you in ibadan?
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 4:41am On Jun 08, 2021
BlackLondon:

Weldone sir, did you get my text?

Can I meet you in ibadan?

Yeah, I got your text. Sorry i didn't respond...I thought I would find you on Whatsapp, but the number you texted me with isn't registered on Whatsapp.

I already gave this month's 10k to the person I was responding to above. I met up with her yesterday. Maybe you can benefit from this again next month. But I still haven't seen pictures that I asked you to send.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wema Bank Is Recruiting! / How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them / Salary Of Federal Colleges Of Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.