Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan (3481 Views)

See All Federal Government Youth Empowerment Programs In Nigeria 2018/2019 And H / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG / About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 4:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Orente21:
I was blessed this afternoon by this scheme. Thank so much Tiny hope foundation. May God enrich and continue to bless your foundation.

We thank God.

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 12, 2021
kay29000:

Yeah, I got your text. Sorry i didn't respond...I thought I would find you on Whatsapp, but the number you texted me with isn't registered on Whatsapp.

I already gave this month's 10k to the person I was responding to above. I met up with her yesterday. Maybe you can benefit from this again next month. But I still haven't seen pictures that I asked you to send.

I don't have WhatsApp phone, that's why
But I guess I will have to use a friend's phone

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
BlackLondon:

I don't have WhatsApp phone, that's why
But I guess I will have to use a friend's phone

Okay

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
kay29000:

Okay

A big appreciation to Tiny drops foundation

I got another fund of 10,000 naira today

God bless you Mrs Alase

Big ups to Mr Kay

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 12:23am On Jun 29, 2021
BlackLondon:

A big appreciation to Tiny drops foundation

I got another fund of 10,000 naira today

God bless you Mrs Alase

Big ups to Mr Kay

We thank God.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by 11thGoldTREE: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2021
Good one kay

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
kay29000:
I have a foundation I run with a friend, and every month, we empower 2 people with 10,000 Naira for small businesses in Ibadan. That might be small to some people, but we have been able to help people like fruit sellers, people that want to start phone charger sales, someone that wants to start small scale perfume sales business.

I already have one person for this month, but I need one more person. If you feel that 10k can help start a small business, then please notify me here.

The criteria...

*You must want to use it for business

*You will agree to be filmed (I have to show evidence I gave you the money), and it will be featured on our social media page.

*You must reside in Ibadan.

If you are interested, or know anyone that is, let me know here. I want to do it today.
Can i partake this month.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Charlieluvboy:
Can i partake this month.

We already helped out someone this month...maybe next month. By the way, what do you do?
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Charlieluvboy(m): 4:31am On Jul 01, 2021
kay29000:

We already helped out someone this month...maybe next month. By the way, what do you do?
I'm a teacher
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Charlieluvboy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
kay29000:

am i eligible or not
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Charlieluvboy:
am i eligible or not

Sorry you are not.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Charlieluvboy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
kay29000:

Sorry you are not.
even if I wanted to use it for business
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Charlieluvboy:
even if I wanted to use it for business

What business exactly?
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
kay29000:

What business exactly?
i'm a barber trying to setup my own place too.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Charlieluvboy:
i'm a barber trying to setup my own place too.

I thought you said you were a teacher
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by jamesope04(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
kay29000:

Is this month slot still available?
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
jamesope04:
Is this month slot still available?

No. But tell me what you do or plan to do with the money if you get it.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by MadelnNigeria: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
kay29000:

He's a man of many profession grin he barbs after school

2 Likes

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
I think I should reiterate again at this point...

The criteria...

*You will agree to be filmed (I have to show evidence I gave you the money), and it will be featured on our social media page.

Please note that this is not just free money...even me too needs money. This is money for people in small scale businesses that need a little financial assistance...or for people planning to start a small scale business. It is 10,000...I think I should also mention that too.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
MadelnNigeria:

smiley
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by jamesope04(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
kay29000:

No. But tell me what you do or plan to do with the money if you get it.
I run a laundry service firm which is picking up gradually.... Can we chat on WhatsApp? I will disclose all information needed with evidences
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Charlieluvboy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
kay29000:

teaching for the main time.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
jamesope04:
I run a laundry service firm which is picking up gradually.... Can we chat on WhatsApp? I will disclose all information needed with evidences

Okay. My WhatsApp number is in my signature/profile...hit me up.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Charlieluvboy:
teaching for the main time.

The thing is, 10,000 is too small to start a barber shop.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Charlieluvboy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
kay29000:

The thing is, 10,000 is too small to start a barber shop.
i know that, raising funds too.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Charlieluvboy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
MadelnNigeria:

since i said i teaches, does that mean i can't have my own skills.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2021
Ok I just understood it now
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by onyanza: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
kay29000:
Update (4/721) ...8:40pm

(Please guys, read my post very well before contacting me. Take your time to read it and understand so we know we are on the same page. We can't do more than what I have written in this post.)

I have a foundation I run with a friend, and every month, we empower 2 people with 10,000 Naira for small businesses in Ibadan. That might be small to some people, but we have been able to help people like fruit sellers, people that want to start phone charger sales, someone that wants to start small scale perfume sales business.

I already have one person for this month, but I need one more person. If you feel that 10k can help start a small business, then please notify me here.

The criteria...

If you are interested, or know anyone that is, let me know here. I want to do it today.

Today, my wife benefited from the empowerment. This is real. May God bless you for this initiative. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by Orente21(f): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
kay29000:
Update (4/721) ...8:40pm

(Please guys, read my post very well before contacting me. Take your time to read it and understand so we know we are on the same page. We can't do more than what I have written in this post.)

The criteria...

Tiny drop foundation,you r the best. I was fortunate to benefit again from the scheme with my neighbor- friend.
We really appreciate you the givers Mrs Alexander and Mrs Alase. May the foundation Continue to grow and expand more.
Mr Kay thanks you so much for coming over with the gifts and puting smiles on our faces. Helpers ll locate you also.

1 Like

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Orente21:
Tiny drop foundation,you r the best. I was fortunate to benefit again from the scheme with my neighbor- friend.
We really appreciate you the givers Mrs Alexander and Mrs Alase. May the foundation Continue to grow and expand more.
Mr Kay thanks you so much for coming over with the gifts and puting smiles on our faces. Helpers ll locate you also.

Amen. We thank God.
Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2021
Hello people... I'm doing my monthly empowerment in Ibadan today. It is 15k for a resident of the city. Please read the post below to know if you qualify (or know anyone that would be interested), and give me a call. My number is in my profile/signature.

I have a foundation I run with a friend, and every month, we empower 2 people with 10,000 Naira for small businesses in Ibadan. That might be small to some people, but we have been able to help people like fruit sellers, people that want to start phone charger sales, someone that wants to start small scale perfume sales business, Akara and fried yam seller, etc.

This month's money is 15k...I already have one person for this month, but I need one more person. If you feel that 15k can help start a small business, then please notify me here.

The criteria...

*You must want to use it for business (you will show evidence)

Re: Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan by azelab: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Good morning ma, my wife is very much interested. She needs money to fund her business. I have checked your profile but I didn't your number. It will be appreciated if she is considered for the opportunity.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Got Hired By A Company As A Graphic Designer For 10k Per Month! / Schlumberger / Any Idea? Salary At Intels Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.