Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,757,285 members, 6,552,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 October 2021 at 02:50 PM

10K Empowerment In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10K Empowerment In Ibadan (2129 Views)

Has The Delta State ICT For Youth Empowerment Program Started? / Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry / Youth Training/empowerment In Agribusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by azelab: 10:20am On Sep 04
kay29000:
Hello people... I'm doing my monthly empowerment in Ibadan today. It is 15k for a resident of the city. Please read the post below to know if you qualify (or know anyone that would be interested), and give me a call. My number is in my profile/signature.

(Please guys, read my post very well before contacting me. Take your time to read it and understand so we know we are on the same page. We can't do more than what I have written in this post.)

I have a foundation I run with a friend, and every month, we empower 2 people with 10,000 Naira for small businesses in Ibadan. That might be small to some people, but we have been able to help people like fruit sellers, people that want to start phone charger sales, someone that wants to start small scale perfume sales business, Akara and fried yam seller, etc.

This month's money is 15k...I already have one person for this month, but I need one more person. If you feel that 15k can help start a small business, then please notify me here.

The criteria...

*You must want to use it for business (you will show evidence)

*You will agree to be filmed (I have to show evidence I gave you the money), and it will be featured on our social media page.

*You must reside in Ibadan.

If you are interested, or know anyone that is, let me know here. I want to do it today.

Good morning ma, my wife is very much interested. She needs money to fund her business. I have checked your profile but I didn't your number. It will be appreciated if she is considered for the opportunity.

Thanks.
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 11:17am On Sep 04
azelab:

Good morning ma, my wife is very much interested. She needs money to fund her business. I have checked your profile but I didn't your number. It will be appreciated if she is considered for the opportunity.

Thanks.

Her number is 080 or if probably you can help us with your number.

I just finalized with her now. I will be seeing her by 12:30pm today.

Please edit your comment and remove your wife's number.
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by azelab: 12:17pm On Sep 04
kay29000:

I just finalized with her now. I will be seeing her by 12:30pm today.

Please edit your comment and remove your wife's number.

Thanks sir I am very more than grateful. By the grace of Almighty God , your entire incoming generation will never ever know poverty sir togetherness with all your organization directors. May God Almighty always enrich the pockets of your organization.

E ṣe gan sir, ìsọ ọlọrun pẹlú abo rẹ àti anu rẹ yìí o wá pẹlu yin ni gbogbo ọjọ pẹlu awọn ti ẹjọ dari eto na.... Agba yin a dalẹ sir. Ni agbara ọlọrun e koni mọ osi. Modupe gan an sir.

1 Like

Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04
azelab:

Thanks sir I am very more than grateful. By the grace of Almighty God , your entire incoming generation will never ever know poverty sir togetherness with all your organization directors. May God Almighty always enrich the pockets of your organization.

E ṣe gan sir, ìsọ ọlọrun pẹlú abo rẹ àti anu rẹ yìí o wá pẹlu yin ni gbogbo ọjọ pẹlu awọn ti ẹjọ dari eto na.... Agba yin a dalẹ sir. Ni agbara ọlọrun e koni mọ osi. Modupe gan an sir.

Amen! Thanks for the prayer. I appreciate it.
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by kapich: 4:21pm On Sep 04
Good afternoon Sir, perhaps my wife also can benefit from your support programme. She has no job but intend to start a small business.
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by Orente21(f): 5:01pm On Sep 06
Thank you so much for blessings my neighbor- friend today. You r the best. Tiny drop foundation may Allah continue to bless your foundation.

1 Like

Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06
Orente21:
Thank you so much for blessings my neighbor- friend today. You r the best. Tiny drop foundation may Allah continue to bless your foundation.

Ameen.
We thank God.
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by mansoor093(m): 6:27am On Sep 07
How can I benefit from this opportunity
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16
Hello people. Do you know any widow in Ibadan that would appreciate 10k empowerment? Please if you know one, or you are one, drop a comment here. Thanks.

Please note the widow has to be in Ibadan, and be okay with appearing on camera. I make videos for record purposes.
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by Orente21(f): 3:29pm On Oct 03
azelab:

Thanks.

Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by Orente21(f): 3:30pm On Oct 03
kay29000:
Hello people. Do you know any widow in Ibadan that would appreciate 10k empowerment? Please if you know one, or you are one, drop a comment here. Thanks.

Please note the widow has to be in Ibadan, and be okay with appearing on camera. I make videos for record purposes.
Happy New Month sir. We Don enter october! �

1 Like

Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03
Orente21:
Happy New Month sir. We Don enter october! �
grin

Let's see how it goes sha. I have your number.

1 Like

Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by DRsays: 12:47am On Oct 04
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by DRsays: 12:56am On Oct 04
kay29000:

grin

Let's see how it goes sha. I have your number.
Please choose me as one of the beneficiaries of this program
I'm a student and I want to start doing small business at school..at least to prevent disturbing my parents for money to buy some materials in school.
My number 09034325315

Thanks and God bless you abundantly for the good work u are doing
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by Orente21(f): 5:08pm On Oct 06
@kay29000, I am very grateful for the favor I received from Tiny drop foundation today. I say a big thank you to the foundation for helping my business grow. May u continue to flourish and God ll continue to enrich your pockets.

1 Like

Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06
Orente21:
@kay29000, I am very grateful for the favor I received from Tiny drop foundation today. I say a big thank you to the foundation for helping my business grow. May u continue to flourish and God ll continue to enrich your pockets.

Amen. We thank God.
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by DRsays: 7:24pm On Oct 06
U av not given me any response sir
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 5:11am On Oct 07
DRsays:
U av not given me any response sir

Oh sorry, I forgot. You weren't specific with what you want to do.
Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by DRsays: 10:44am On Oct 07
kay29000:

I want to be selling fried potato in school environment

1 Like

Re: 10K Empowerment In Ibadan by DRsays: 7:16pm On Oct 14
kay29000:

U said u will call me on Wednesday sir?
But unfortunately I didn't see ur call

I was also expecting the call today, but same thing happened

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Streling Bank Is Recruiting / Virgin Nigeria Interview / Vacancies At Standard Chartered Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.