Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community (956 Views)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Coronavirus: UNIUYO Lecturer, A Doctor Dies In Akwa Ibom After Showing Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by Nigerdeltaent(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Few weeks ago, Mr Larry Ettah officially unveiled the 'Mma Ekpenyong Medical Outreach' Center in Mbiaya, Uruan LGA of Akwa Ibom State in honour of his grandmother.

Mr Larry, who in his speach highlighted the pivotal role his grandmother played in making him who he is today, stressed that opening the medical Center was one of his ways of telling his grandmother "Thank you for being both a Mother and Father to me."

He also stressed on 'Mma Ekpenyong's generousity and friendly Lifestyle among women and why it was necessary to have a Health Center as such to cater for the health challenges of women.

Mr. Larry Ettah, who started his career as Management Trainee in UAC of Nigeria Plc in 1988, has held several senior management positions in UAC of Nigeria Plc and was appointed Executive Director of UAC of Nigeria in 2004. He became the Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of UAC of Nigeria Plc on 1st January, 2007. He was also the Non Executive Chairman of UACN Property Development Company Plc, UAC Foods Limited and Warm Spring Waters Nigeria Limited.

He was appointed to the Board of Livestock Feeds Plc on February 2013.
Mr. Ettah holds a B.Sc degree in Industrial Chemistry and an MBA (Finance/Marketing) both from University of Benin. He has attended several local and international courses amongst which are Unilever Regional Sales Programme, Bombay, India, Unilever International Management Seminar, UK and Unilever Advanced Marketing Programme, UK.

He is also a graduate of the renowned Executive Program of Michigan School of Business, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, United States of America.

He was a Vice President of Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) and also the 1st Vice President of Nigerian Employers Consultative Association (NECA).

Mr. Larry has served in the public sector for over 15yrs with different Multi-Nationals before retiring in the year 2018.

Upon his retirement, Mr Larry taught of different ways he could give back to his Community, thereby the dream of 'Mma Ekpenyong Medical Outreach Center' was born.

The center which caters for the wellbeing of women in the community, will render it services absolutely free.

Among other Community Services rendered by Ekaeka House of Hope include;

>Trading Grant for market woman;

>Educational rewards for outstanding students.

The were lots of fun activities to make the day a great one as different presentations by women group added glamour and splendour to the day.

Mbiaya Community have never had it so good as they was refreshment of all sort.

Top personalities who graced the occasion were;
>Mr Udom Inoyo (Former Manager, ExxonMobil, Nigeria);
>Mr Okon Okon (Chairman, AKIRS)

Dignitaries from Lagos and all works of life made it to the event too.

Highpoint of the occasion was presentation of gift items from the women group to the Medical center for better service delivery.

Mbiaya is a Community in Uruan LGA of Akwa Ibom State.

Enjoy the pictures;

More details on;
https://www.ndreporters.com/2021/04/02/man-opens-health-center-to-honour-late-mother-in-akwa-ibom/

1 Share

Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2021
I pray it's free or fee reduced. Thanks for this

Hey, my online store just got new stuff. Link in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by Anigreat: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2021
shocked

This guy is a real man, i love seeing things like this, especially when it's link to mothers.

Thinking of opening free library and research centre in the honour of my beloved mum. That woman that gave birth to me, deserve everything in this world, and even if i should give her all the good things in this world, it will still be a fraction compare to all her sacrifices to me.

She sacrifice her comfort, sacrifice all she got so my days will be better than hers.

She's a supper woman, my hero, my everything.

Everything i am, i will be, i owe it to my angel mum.

1 Like

Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by Drclassic(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2021
This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by RuddyFusion(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Good one....may her soul continue to RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by MufasaLion: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2021
The result of a man that has travelled far and wide. Not a man that has lived all his life in Nigeria.
Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
This guy is a real man, i love seeing things like this, especially when it's link to mothers.

Thinking of opening free library and research centre in the honour of my beloved mum. That woman that gave birth to me, deserve everything in this world, and even if i should give her all the good things in this world, it will still be a fraction compare to all her sacrifices to me.

She sacrifice her comfort, sacrifice all she got so my days will be better than hers.

She's a supper woman, my hero, my everything.

Everything i am, i will be, i owe it to my angel mum.
Awwwww, May God grant the desires of your heart Ani.

Btw,
One day in this month of April.
Your mom will ask you for 10k,
But you will send her 100K!
#JustBelieve.

@topic,
Thumbs-up Mr Larry, Na man u be!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
The result of a man that has travelled far and wide. Not a man that has lived all his life in Nigeria.

Eeehhyaaa.
Dis one don see himself finish.
Omase ooo

See finish for one sef is the most weird (trying to be nice) in life!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by MufasaLion: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
post=100413254:

Eeehhyaaa.
Dis one don see himself finish.
Omase ooo
[/s]
Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by Anigreat: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100413238:
Awwwww, May God grant the desires of your heart Ani.
Btw, One day in this month of April. Your mom will ask you for 10k, But you will send her 100K! #JustBelieve.

Amen and Amen!!!

Thanks so much bro, i really appreciate this.
Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by ebuka440: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Wow! To train your kids well is a very good start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by meraola29080: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
:Awwwww, May God grant the desires of your heart Ani.Btw,One day in this month of April. Your mom will ask you for 10k,But you will send her 100K!#JustBelieve.@topic,Thumbs-up Mr Larry, Na man u be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by Nigerdeltaent(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Big one.
ebuka440:
Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by Nigerdeltaent(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Totally free with even free bfast n lunch twice a week.
HRHQueenPhil:
I pray it's free or fee reduced. Thanks for this

Hey, my online store just got new stuff. Link in my signature
Re: Ex UACN Boss, Larry Ettah unveils 'Ekaeka House of Hope' in Akwa Ibom Community by Nigerdeltaent(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sure
ebuka440:

(1) (Reply)

Polyethylene: The Next Seemingly Innocuous Disaster! / 2 Miles Away From Goin Crazy! / 100 Medical Books On 2 Cds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.