Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous (4554 Views)

Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million / How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account / Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by Seniorwriter(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Report him to the bank and they'll flag all his accounts and BVN once proven.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by topsyking: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Report him to the bank and they'll flag all his account and BVN once proven.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Thank you
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by Wendy006: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
You guys should stop blaming the OP as if he made a mistake by trusting his felloelw country man.

Last week a lady paid me 145k for two ACs. The entire discussion lasted for 5mins. And she asked for the account number and pleaded i handled waybill. I Immidiately sent her stuffs. We are now close friends.

How can someone choose to mess himself up because of 80k, with your contacts littered over the net.

Guy go and give police 20k,they will fish him out Immidiately.

Sorry and don't stop trusting people, next time be a tad careful

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by topsyking: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wendy006:
You guys should stop blaming the OP as if he made a mistake by trusting his felloelw country man.

Last week a lady paid me 145k for two ACs. The entire discussion lasted for 5mins. And she asked for the account number and pleaded i handled waybill. I Immidiately sent her stuffs. We are now close friends.

How can someone choose to mess himself up because of 80k, with your contacts littered over the net.

Guy go and give police 20k,they will fish him out Immidiately.

Sorry and don't stop trusting people, next time be a tad careful
Thank you for this message. Now the woman will even do more business with you.. But the way people are blaming me here as if its my fault. I am too trusting but I have learnt my lesson. I am not in nigeria, I would have take some steps. I see us as one family anywhere but now I dont even want to have anything to do with black people. I never treated this guy bad but I didnt know that from day 1 that we started talking. He has been scheming of how to scam me.
So we can't trust anybody again in this world.
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by wyqay: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
yoruba man' said: "ẹni wá fà n wa ofo. if you know you know
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
OP was Nairaland the platform you used for trading your own Bitcoin?!Why then come here to buy Bitcoin?!You no Wise ohh
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by dochenaj: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Why did you transact business with someone you have not met face to face?Nobody will help you.
Your first response is to attack him and blame him for being too trusting.

The two are not mutually exclusive. He was not scammed because he was too trusting. He was scammed because the person he had business dealings with is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by dochenaj: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
ihatebuhari:
stop insulting his family.

Do whatever you like to him thank you for understanding.

The sins of a man can’t be transferred to his family says the good book
"The fathers have eaten sour grape and the children's teeth are set on edge"
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
topsyking:

I needed someone to do my project for me and i posted on nairaldn
And he contacted me. And he introduce me to btc. So I give him a benefit of a doubt. Since 2days now. He blocked me after i transfer money to him
bro I can do the tracking, email me dt619984@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by Dizzytee: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2021
topsyking:

Ask him to return my money. Its the money have been saving for long � because God will fight for me before this year runout. There will be a bad news in their family. You dont cheat someone that treat you well and wish you well

he told me you guys av settled it
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by Thomthom(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
when all this mugu and maga go wise up self
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by ihatebuhari(f): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
dochenaj:

you're drunk sir
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by dochenaj: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
ihatebuhari:
you're drunk sir
Maybe you should have googled what I quoted and not embarrass yourself publicly with your ignorance.
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by damibjs: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
wyqay:
yoruba man' said: "ẹni wá fà n wa ofo.
if you know you know

The op is just a mumu...eni wa fa noni.
Idiat
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by topsyking: 7:05am On Apr 04, 2021
dochenaj:

Ok Thank you
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by topsyking: 6:24am On Apr 05, 2021
damibjs:

The op is just a mumu...eni wa fa noni.
Idiat
When it happen to you, you won't say that. So its bad to trust someone again.
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by EgusiShankly: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2021
topsyking:

I do it by myself. I just trust him because he did some project for me. And I was like this guy is honest. But now I have lost interest in nigeria humans
nobi Nigeria scam u guy
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2021
topsyking:
Hello people,

How can i get back my money. He said he is into bitcoin trading . I met him on nairaland. Send him 200 dollars and he blocked me. Is nairaland id is Onaji52
I have his account no and details.

Account name: John Famous Onaji
Account No:
Bank: Access Bank

His tel no: +234 813 286 1563

Nairaland why do you allow people like this on this platform

report at his bank this morning
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by PROPHETmichael: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Contact police and police will reach out to Seun to pass them his IP address etc.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by Buffalo2(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2021
topsyking:

And he contacted me. And he introduce me to btc. So I give him a benefit of a doubt. Since 2days now. He blocked me after i transfer money to him
He succeed in diverting your attention from your project to bitcoin and you fell for it.
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by fafambo: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
topsyking:
Hello people,

How can i get back my money. He said he is into bitcoin trading . I met him on nairaland. Send him 200 dollars and he blocked me. Is nairaland id is Onaji52

Account No:

@ OP, pls kindly send ur wallet now to John famous onaji, he will send you 50 dollars now,then tomorrow he will send you the remaining one, I just finished speaking with him, letting him know the consequences of not sending that money bck to you, pls let me knw when u receive the alert, together we shall make Nigeria great again

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by fafambo: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
@OP, John.just called me now that he has sent u the 50 dollars as promised, pls kindly acknowledge receiving such money, I had to compel him to do this.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by UbongCR7(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
topsyking:

When it happen to you, you won't say that. So its bad to trust someone again.

Has he returned the money?
We need an update
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by johhbekeboh09: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
topsyking:

You damn lucky its only $200...you to be very careful next time
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by obumsway(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
@op should update us no

Called him and he said he sent you 50 dollars .. it will be better if you acknowledge if he sent it to you.

We are waiting
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by Sailorsoldier1: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
U don't have common sense. Send me my own money too...Ewu! Sending someone money u havnt met before

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by wisest10: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
topsyking:
Hello people,

Account No:

Report to your bank that you were defrauded,and will like to undo the transaction..ur bank will contact his bank,then a fraud case will begin,it takes about 3month...a friend recovered 300,000 like this
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by 4reala(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
topsyking:
The wrath of God will fall on you famous onaji john and your family before this year end. You said your father is a prophet. But no I know you people are evil and the evil you do ,will consume you this year in jesus name
Amen. But there a lot of giveaway signs which you overlooked or ignored. you should have gone through his threads and read comments, if you don't get up to 50 different people's commendation on his thread, don't deal. And if something is too good to be true, don't deal

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Take heart bro such is life we learn everyday i got scammed of 30k feb the guy told me he wants to trade 4 me and i said ok asking me to trust him and i said ok and sent him d money and since he keeps demanding 4 more which i refused and he keeps forging stories dat makes me laugh. It pained my heart bt i can't kill myself i moved on looking upto God.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by nedekid: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2021
topsyking:
His phone no

+234 813 286 1563

He reside in abuja. From benue state.
The only guy I know that resides in Abuja, but from Benue claims to be a "we" and makes barbeque vulture meat.
Seems people with such discription, their ways are not always pure.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by sunday2olabode(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
kindly take the transaction receipt to his bank lodge a complain they will help you track him or block his account so from there you can go to nearest police station to put down your statement.. so once the guy comes to the bank to complain about his account been blocked he will be caught .w
Re: This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous by wisest10: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
4reala:

Amen. But there a lot of giveaway signs which you overlooked or ignored. you should have gone through his threads and read comments, if you don't get up to 50 different people's commendation on his thread, don't deal. And if something is too good to be true, don't deal
I don screenshot ur advice....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS / Teen Guardsman Who Walked Alongside Queen's Coffin Found Dead In Barracks (pics) / 10 Most Evil Women In History(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.