Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still (15763 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? / The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by tempest01(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
CanadaCars:

This has nothing to do with Easter, Easter celebrations has its origin in pagan worship.

Pagan worship for you.

We celebrate his crucifixion and his conquering death
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by DannyG8(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
CanadaCars:

Almighty God is a separate being from Jesus. It is not God who came o earth, rather the bibles says that God sent his only begotten son. Jesus was created by God, so a creature cannot be the creator. Simple truth in the bible that has been tainted with Babylonish pagan worship. Satan is so clever.
read John I : 1-14
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by DannyG8(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
CanadaCars:

Almighty God is a separate being from Jesus. It is not God who came o earth, rather the bibles says that God sent his only begotten son. Jesus was created by God, so a creature cannot be the creator. Simple truth in the bible that has been tainted with Babylonish pagan worship. Satan is so clever.
read John I : 1-14 before Abraham I am
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by duro4chang(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
WaffenSS:

A lot of weasel words to escape logic.
2corithians 4:3 says:
If our message is obscured to any one, it is not because we are holding back in any way. No,it is because these people are looking or going the wrong way and refuse to give it serious attention.( message bible)
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Jman24(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
DannyG8:
read John I : 1-14

So in essence, you and the narrator are implying that a part of God(No birth) became flesh(was born) ?

1 Like

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by archbishop007(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
All thanks to you Jesus Christ the Lord of Lords that wiped off all my sins

1 Like

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by bukatyne(f): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Blyzz:
I think not every Christian celebrate this good Friday. Winner's don't, Redeem and other Pentecostal Church don't. But they celebrate Easter grin, at least I'm glad they celebrate Easter!

Celebrate as per ceremonial or acknowledge the importance?

What is Christianity without the cross biko?

1 Like

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Really? What & where is it recorded as such? All I know is it's the day a final sacrifice was made for Mankind Salvation.
In another news save yourself and next generations to come from poverty or average livelihood.
Create a residual income investment that will outlive you.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

Read your Bible to understand the significance of his death and resurrection.

If he did not die, he could not go to hell to break the power and guilt of sin.

If he did not die specifically by crucifixion, he could not break the curse at the beginning

Without the shedding of blood, there can be no forgiveness

If he did not resurrect, there would be no hope of resurrection for we the adopted children of God

Hebrews 9: 22, 1 Corinthians 2:8

1 Like

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Seniorwriter(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
bukatyne:

Read your Bible to understand the significance of his death and resurrection.

If he did not die, he could not go to hell to break the power and guilt of sin.

If he did not die specifically by crucifixion, he could not break the curse at the beginning

Without the shedding of blood, there can be no forgiveness

If he did not resurrect, there would be no hope of resurrection for we the adopted children of God

Hebrews 9: 22, 1 Corinthians 2:8

My post is in relation to the stanstill of heaven and earth as painted by the OP.
All you stated is of the know to me.
Seems you couldn't comprehend my question!
Deep Quote:
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower....

Remain Blessed

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by God2man2again(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Great thread!

1 Like

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Ensquare(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Na lie
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by historyles: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
That was the Day the Price for the Salvation of ALL Humanity was Settled!

That was the day the Sacrifices of Rams, Chicken, cow and Goat for sin was Terminated.

Precious JESUS Settled it all for all of Humanity that day.
There is no other way for Humanity to be Saved.

All we need as Humans is to Surrender Completely to Him, Accept Him as LORD and Savior and Live our life according to HIS Commandments.

Not to take away from your message but Jesus did not die on good Friday. Jesus died on the 14th day of Nisan, which coresponds to last Sunday, 27th March. Good Friday is a pagan festival date. If you must celebrate the day of the death of Christ, you should celebrate it on the actual date He died, which is known. Not on a concoted date created by pagans for you

1 Like

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by blueskies(f): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Brother, the Mystery of the Bible is too Much ! We can't fully comprehend all it has.
Each time you study ! You get a whole New Insight.
Personally there are times I read the Bible and I get a whole new understanding of what I have always known

Pls, I'm in need of e-materials where i can read on the complete bible history and archeology.
Any recommended books or sites?
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by donbenie(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
duro4chang:
For the story and message of the cross is sheer absurdity and folly to those who are perishing and on their way to perdition, but to us who are being saved it is the manifestation of the power of God.
Am sure if a Muslim or a Buddhist or an African Religion adherent comes up with his own version of religious beliefs..

You would be the first to call it madness and untrue..

But yours is the only true way..

And yet some are ready to kill for what you dismiss as hogwash..

So,what is the difference between the Fairy Tale you believe and their own Fairy Tales?

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Righteousness2(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
blueskies:

Pls, I'm in need of e-materials where i can read on the complete bible history and archeology.
Any recommended books or sites?
Any Good Expository Bible will be Good.
I Recommend Jimmy Swaggart Expository Bible.
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Ub8956(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
kingxsamz:
Who and who were there when this fairy tale happened?
Are you a science or art student inclined? I swear you must be in one of that. Now,do you believe in fairy tales of Isaac Newton laws? Or Aristotle? If you do,then you must also believe in Jesus fairy tale as you called. Ask Paul the Apostle who was blinded for persecuting the church,he'll tell you as witness. I pray you don't get sick and to the point of dead before you believe this. Careful of a slightest say. God show you mercy.

1 Like

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by duro4chang(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
donbenie:
Am sure if a Muslim or a Buddhist or an African Religion adherent comes up with his own version of religious beliefs..

You would be the first to call it madness and untrue..

But yours is the only true way..

And yet some are ready to kill for what you dismiss as hogwash..

So,what is the difference between the Fairy Tale you believe and their own Fairy Tales?
A day is coming when every knee shall bow and tongue shall confess that JESUS is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by donbenie(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
duro4chang:
A day is coming when every shall bow and tongue shall confess that JESUS is Lord.
Bla Bla Bla..

We have heard it all before.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nnadi2020(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
That was the Day the Price for the Salvation of ALL Humanity was Settled!

That was the day the Sacrifices of Rams, Chicken, cow and Goat for sin was Terminated.

Precious JESUS Settled it all for all of Humanity that day.
There is no other way for Humanity to be Saved.

All we need as Humans is to Surrender Completely to Him, Accept Him as LORD and Savior and Live our life according to HIS Commandments.

what happened to Jesus Christ the son of the living God is pure murder... everyone must pay for his sins
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

The sixth hour there is 12 noon till 3pm , not 6am till 9am.
If so, i got my calculations wrong then. Thanks.
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
berrystunn:

Which of the date ?
The Catholic calendar or which ?
The date is secondary. It's all about the day!

Thanks and God bless.
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nnadi2020(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
7victor:
Yes.

It was the day that Jesus Christ performed the greatest miracle of all times.

Prior to this day,He had healed all manner of sickness, opened the eyes of the blind, healed the deaf and raised the dead.

But on this day,He spent all the blood in his body to cleanse our sins and reconciled us back to God.

Imagine losing all His blood and dying after severe suffering and pains, but still resurrected again.

That was His greatest miracle:He was able to rise again without any blood in His body, and after having died such a terrible death in order to pay the price of our sins.

Who in this world can perform such a miracle of allowing himself to be severely tortured,lost all his blood, and still be able to rise again without any blood in his body?

Remember without blood in your body, you cannot be alive.

But Jesus Christ exist without any blood in His body.

He spent His blood to save us.

Even in heaven now, His blood exist in case we need it.

We don't need the blood of animals for sacrifice because Jesus Christ blood is available for us.

He has stored His blood in heaven for our own use.

No other person can do this except God Himself.

Jesus Christ is the manifestation of God.

He is the only being that is fully human and fully divine.

He is both God and man.

What a miracle that He should be both God and man.

you must pay for your sins..... Jesus mission on Earth wasn't to die for your sins...
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by silibaba: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
what is a lie there?

you better come back to catholic so you can understand better.

no more animal sacrifices.

The lamb of God (Jesus)has done it once and for all. but there is an instruction, EAT MY BODY AND DRINK MY BLOOD, DO THIS IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME.
that is what the catholics do at Mass everyday
heckymaicon:

It's a lie
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by duro4chang(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
donbenie:
Bla Bla Bla..
We have heard it all before.. grin
Thanks so much. God loves you.

1 Like

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by donbenie(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
duro4chang:
Thanks so much. God loves you.
Yeah..

And all the murdered little children.. grin
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by kingxsamz(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ub8956:

Are you a science or art student inclined? I swear you must be in one of that. Now,do you believe in fairy tales of Isaac Newton laws? Or Aristotle? If you do,then you must also believe in Jesus fairy tale as you called. Ask Paul the Apostle who was blinded for persecuting the church,he'll tell you as witness. I pray you don't get sick and to the point of dead before you believe this. Careful of a slightest say. God show you mercy.
Christians and hoping something bad happens to someone so as to acknowledge their god's existence.
It is your god who needs my mercy. Tell your god to come to me, let me show it mercy. cheesy
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by franklingud(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
It is FINISHED!

Jesus paid the price for my complete redemption from sin and death.

Thank you father for paying the price!

1 Like

Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
bukatyne:

Celebrate as per ceremonial or acknowledge the importance?

What is Christianity without the cross biko?
To celebrate by honouring the custom of Easter.
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by bukatyne(f): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Blyzz:
To celebrate by honouring the custom of Easter.

What is the custom of Easter?
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
bukatyne:

What is the custom of Easter?
It a Christian feast, the resurrection of Christ Jesus.
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by bukatyne(f): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Blyzz:
It a Christian feast, the resurrection of Christ Jesus.

Which Christian Church does not celebrate this?
Re: The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
bukatyne:

Which Christian Church does not celebrate this?
most Pentecostal Church usually don't accept the date which every other Christians celebrate Easter. I can't mention any right now, miss bukatyne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Solomon Was A Black Man / What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.