Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Astrazanecca Vaccines: Nigerians Please Pray Against The Death Of A Leader. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astrazanecca Vaccines: Nigerians Please Pray Against The Death Of A Leader. (254 Views)

Insulting A Leader Is Against The Word Of God / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Astrazanecca Vaccines: Nigerians Please Pray Against The Death Of A Leader. by naija1stnigar(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Astrazanecca: I pray a notable Nigerian leader does not die, just last night I saw in my vision the death of a notable leader in Nigeria that leader happened to be a state governor in that vision but may I just decided to make use of the word leader because it may happen to any of our elected leaders because I saw his deputy taking over his office and the reason for the death could likely be complications resulting from the side effects of the astrazanecca vaccines. Nigerians please pray o, I Don talk my own.
Re: Astrazanecca Vaccines: Nigerians Please Pray Against The Death Of A Leader. by duro4chang(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2021
You can fast and pray no reasonable Nigerians will join you.
Re: Astrazanecca Vaccines: Nigerians Please Pray Against The Death Of A Leader. by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
naija1stnigar:
Astrazanecca: I pray a notable Nigerian leader does not die, just last night I saw in my vision the death of a notable leader in Nigeria that leader happened to be a state governor in that vision but may I just decided to make use of the word leader because it may happen to any of our elected leaders because I saw his deputy taking over his office and the reason for the death could likely be complications resulting from the side effects of the astrazanecca vaccines. Nigerians please pray o, I Don talk my own.

You guys are just sad human beings, really sad.
Re: Astrazanecca Vaccines: Nigerians Please Pray Against The Death Of A Leader. by kingxsamz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Since your god is omniscient, it should know whether this leader will die or not, no matter the amount of prayers.
So just leave am like that, let your god's will be done. grin grin
Re: Astrazanecca Vaccines: Nigerians Please Pray Against The Death Of A Leader. by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
naija1stnigar:
Name of governor or state he governs undecided
You linked the death to the vaccine, if say na onyinbos, dem go at least try call the governor office anonymously leave message may make im no take the vaccine. undecided
But then the other side if, if im no take an, you fit see another dream where im die from Covid-19 because im no take the vaccine. undecided

By the way, why pray against the death of a "leader"when people are dying everyday in that same country? undecided shio!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Know this before you get married / Hon. Dosara Fetes Constituent, Distributes Over 3,000 Sallah Dresses, Cash / BREAKING: Christians Beheaded In Indonesia- Christiangospel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.