Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Free Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job. (1040 Views)

Side Hustle For Unemployment That Is Free (job Seekers) / FREE Job Board and Directory. No Registration Required / Free Job Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Job. by Activatorhpd: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Vacancies
Send your CV by stating clearly the position you are applying for, one passport and one full picture of yours to info@multipreneurhr.com
Registration fee is not attached to this pls.

Seeks the services of young Female Lawyers who can work for our client. A top notch Law Firm in Ikoyi.
Must have 2 - 3 years post call experience.

Experienced professional Lawyers needed at high profile International Law Firm in VI. 5 to 7 years post call experience.

1. Waiters 40k

2. Waitresses 40k

3. Porters. 45k

4. Laundry Man. 45k

5. Bartenders 60k

6. Store Keepers. 50k

7. House Keepers. 45k

8. 10 Industrial Cleaners @ 30k each per month.’

9. Continental Chef. 60k

10. Local Chef. 40k

11. Steward and Cook. 45k

12. Maintenance. 50k

13. Accountants. 80k

14. Purchase Officers. 70k

15. Supervisors. 70k

17. Managers. 100k

18. Nannies. 35k to 40k

19. Househelp. 30k

20. Stylists. 45k.

21. Receptionists M & F with accommodation. 60k.

Receptionist at VI. 60k.
Accommodation provided.

Seeks the services of young Female Lawyers who can work for our client. A top notch Law Firm in Ikoyi.

Package is very attractive and with benefits.

Experienced professional Lawyers needed at high profile International Law Firm in VI. 5 to 7 years post call experience.

Send your Cv by stating clearly
the positions you are applying for. one passport and one full pictures of yours to this email info@multipreneurhr.com
If you are qualified for this job, you will receive a message from your mail for the interview.
No registrations fees is attached any longer
Re: Free Job. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2021
I have sent my application for the position of a Receptionist. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks alot.
Re: Free Job. by Uyigue12(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
I sent my CV for store keeper hope to hear a positive response from you soon
Re: Free Job. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2021
Activatorhpd:
Vacancies
Send your CV by stating clearly the position you are applying for, one passport and one full picture of yours to info@multipreneurhr.com
Registration fee is not attached to this pls.

1. Waiters 40k

2. Waitresses 40k

3. Porters. 45k

4. Laundry Man. 45k

5. Bartenders 60k

6. Store Keepers. 50k

7. House Keepers. 45k

8. 10 Industrial Cleaners @ 30k each per month.’

9. Continental Chef. 60k

10. Local Chef. 40k

11. Steward and Cook. 45k

12. Maintenance. 50k

13. Accountants. 80k

14. Purchase Officers. 70k

15. Supervisors. 70k

17. Managers. 100k

18. Nannies. 35k to 40k

19. Househelp. 30k

20. Stylists. 45k.

21. Receptionists M & F with accommodation. 60k.

Receptionist at VI. 60k.
Accommodation provided.

Package is very attractive and with benefits.

Send your Cv by stating clearly
the positions you are applying for. one passport and one full pictures of yours to this email info@multipreneurhr.com
If you are qualified for this job, you will receive a message from your mail for the interview.
No registrations fees is attached any longer

I got the mail and I am coming from Ibadan. Please can you help me with directions to the venue? Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Free Job. by Resurrection212: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Why are you trying to wasting little money those jobless youths made.
Re: Free Job. by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Resurrection212:
Why are you trying to wasting little money those jobless youths made.

Have you had any encounter with them please? I'd like to know because I actually got a mail from them for a position in V.I
Re: Free Job. by Resurrection212: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2021
I will only advise you to not go because you will head up wasting your money and they will still ask you to buy a book that will be guiding you to own your business.
Abigarnics01:

Have you had any encounter with them please? I'd like to know because I actually got a mail from them for a position in V.I
Re: Free Job. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Resurrection212:
I will only advise you to not go because you will head up wasting your money and they will still ask you to buy a book that will be guiding you to own your business.

Wow.
Thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Foreign Job Through Indeed.com / Earn $25 daily Mining Hooked Protocol Token Now. Already On Binance Launchpad. / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.