Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (64162 Views)

Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley / Isreal Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car (video) / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by KingOKON: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
Don't go and train for your next fight be chasing clout up and down

If you av finiz in za kizin go and waiz in za oza room
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Even d papa na guy man

Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by juman(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hard work o!
Thats through serious hard work.
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by samwillyco1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
That is real money
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by SenecaTheYonger: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
Don't go and train for your next fight be chasing clout up and down must u carry everything to social media I have done more for my parents but I won't online to post it for guys to praise me

Do you school in All Nations?
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by kmaster007: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
wolixip928:
Follow
you sure abt dis
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Oovi5(f): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
By God's grace, i'll do same for my Dad
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Oovi5(f): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
By God's grace, i'll do same for my Dad....
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by orohbiro(f): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Do you school in All Nations?
yep
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by kponkedenge(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Where una dey see this money?
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by BigDawsNet: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Something you don't know
Jollof o ji-jo-na oh "oh eh"
N'ibi t'egbe mi ba n s'ere, k'emi le
R'owo na o "oh eh"
Baba dakun, dabo ye o, je ki n ki owo
K'abo o
Baba se mi l'ore, Baba mi ti se mi l'ore
"L'ore"
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by SenecaTheYonger: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
yep

Oh wow, that’s nice. Quite expensive a school.
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Slymonster(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
Don't go and train for your next fight be chasing clout up and down must u carry everything to social media I have done more for my parents but I won't online to post it for guys to praise me

Jealousy. Who told you he is not training. You are just sad it is not you doing it for your parent.
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:

Will you keep kwayet and gararahia
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by orohbiro(f): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Oh wow, that’s nice. Quite expensive a school.
yep thanks alot
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by frog12: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
useless guy
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Its sad I couldn't do this for my mum, now she's late.
Sorry. But you can try to do it for your dad too.
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Dalil8: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
hosey:

Sorry. But you can try to do it for your dad too.

I tire ooh

Isreal Adesanya, na Man u be. Welcome to the club.
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by stephanie79548: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
:This man is amazing. May God bless us to bless our parents. Amen moral of the storyWhat do you admire? Somebody might be out there to get it for you
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by SenecaTheYonger: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
yep thanks alot

Are you in biz or engineering block?
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
If we No make money wetin we gain
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by 8stargeneral: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Its sad I couldn't do this for my mum, now she's late.
So sad,take heart.
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by orohbiro(f): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Are you in biz or engineering block?
oil and gas
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by joyous(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
wolixip928:
Follow
Big Scammer
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by cutemosun(f): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Who is this again
So if you are given the car, wont you collect it?
Even pastors enter jet. Dont glorify poverty
author1:
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by SenecaTheYonger: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
oil and gas

OGE, that’s nice. You’re in for a ride though. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Bewiseedet(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

No be only you. If you were there by her side it's worth a million bentleys
Bro I was.
Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Kwara1stson: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
who told u am suffering am leaving large but I won't come here to post my laurels just to chase clout
werey, everybody is living large on SM

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by toxtimmy: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
I know no your age but I go call you young man... So young man go get your life together and leave others to enjoy thiers.

You never one day collect a punch on Israel's behalf.. so why put your nose in his ass?

orohbiro:

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by luminouz(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:

Lies lies

You already announced your fake gifts na

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:
Shut up there, you type like someone without sense sometimes

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
frog12:
I'm a useless guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi's Corpse In His Coffin At His Funeral / Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record / Meet The Top 10 Sexiest Premier League Footballers, Ronaldo Is Just 123rd (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.