Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. (403 Views)

Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? / Ruben Dias Wins EPL Player Of The Season Award / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by chiemmanuel(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Leicester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho’s brilliant form in March has seen him named the Premier League’s EA Sports Player of the Month.

- He was one of eight players in contention for the award 

The Nigeria international scored five goals in March, including the equaliser against Brighton & Hove Albion, a stunning volley away at Burnley, which was in contention for the Budweiser Goal of the Month award, and a hat-trick in City’s 5-0 win against Sheffield United at King Power Stadium.

He was one of eight players shortlisted for the award and beat the likes of Tottenham Hotspur’s Harry Kane, Manchester City’s Riyad Mahrez and Manchester United’s Luke Shaw to the accolade.  

Kelechi Iheanacho is presented with his EA SPORTS Premier League Player Of The Month award for March.

Iheanacho said: "I’m so pleased and honoured to win this award. It’s great to be recognised, but I couldn’t have done it without the support of my team-mates and the manager. 

"I’m really enjoying playing at the minute and hopefully I can push on and help the team to finish as high as possible this season."

The Foxes are next in Premier League action against Manchester City at King Power Stadium on Saturday (5:30pm BST kick-off)
https://www.lcfc.com/news/2081733/iheanacho-named-ea-sports-premier-league-player-of-the-month

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by Godswillu(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Lovely.
Making Nigeria proud

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by OVB123: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulation My friend
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by chiemmanuel(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by GreatAchiever1: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Senior man.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by Tastemoney(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2021
Bianfran boys doing us proud. congrats Ihanachoke
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by JagaLove: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Nice one. Manutd need to sell Martial and buy this guy
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by Pochettino(f): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2021
We the entire staff & management of cannibalbbqgrills hereby commend our darling daddy for travelling to the UK to secure this prestigious award for Iheanacho.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by Oysters(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2021
I voted. I won't say how many times tho grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by Oysters(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2021
JagaLove:
Nice one. Manutd need to sell Martial and buy this guy

Na so. Man utd needs to buy the entirety of Leicester city
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nwokem, na your time. flex on

Biafran Boy
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month. by nzeobi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations Toshiba the biafran boy

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Money From Betting Companies Without Placing A Bet!!! / Sure 3 Odds Prediction / Why I Rejected Man United's Move - Upamecano Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.