Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) (44431 Views)

Femi Otedola’s Celebrates Christmas With 89-Year-Old Mother Lady Doja (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Beautiful people

Happy birthday ma
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Rehope: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
H
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Omihanifa:
Is that woman trying to kiss dangote undecided

Apparently
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
meanwhile, somebody wey be senator 1992 dey claim 69 because of presidency.... when you deny your age, how will we trust you as a president the way you offered that rotten beans to us.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Casper21: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Cuppy and temi were so lovely
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Lizgentle: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Long live and congratulations mama for attaining this feet.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
dollytino4real:
see the real abike dabiri of nta b4 fame came calling, well hbd lady Doja
She's still real. Fame has got a lot of enemies
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
dollytino4real:
see the real abike dabiri of nta b4 fame came calling, well hbd lady Doja

The NTA days are the real days of fame. For your information, there are some men who will do anything to get a TV presenter. Even the ugly ones were in high demand.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by EmmanuelBanks: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good day nairalanders...I am a graduate(Bs.C. Pol. Sci. and Diplomacy, Second Class Upper Division). I base in Abuja, and I am looking for a work...

Please I am highly interested in any one who has a car that can be used for uber/bolt, which I will remit back either weekly or on monthly basis as it suits the owner....

Any other related work which am deem fit is also welcome, my number is 08153653202/08105579314

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
femi4:
She's still real. Fame has got a lot of enemies
money don change her voice tone and her colour too
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Atlas9:

The NTA days are the real days of fame. For your information, there are some men who will do anything to get a TV presenter. Even the ugly ones were in high demand.
yes o!
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wow, God really gave her long life.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by November24(f): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
descarado:
See maid.
They didn't care to dress her up on this great ocassion.
How much will it cost to dress her up traditionally like the rest?

Because they don't want guests to mistake her for who she isn't which is house maid. Somebody beneath them.

Such a beautiful young lady.

Said my heart.i pray she's in a better place now

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Lucky people. living life in Long life and Wealth, very Fortunate people.

Very fortunate bro, wild thoughts
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
descarado:
See maid.

Because they don't want guests to mistake her for who she isn't which is house maid. Somebody beneath them.

I'm telling you
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Soolmus: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Former Lagos first lady
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
descarado:
See maid.

She was working, the others came to party....
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
descarado:
See maid.

You sabi our big men gan gan.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by DonPablo007(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
Omihanifa:
bro abeg help my ministry
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by GeneralPula: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
descarado:
See maid.

And if you looked at the pic well, you’ll see her kids dressed super cool?
Is she going to be convenient to attend to guest if she masquerade up?

You saw and judge instantly!
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by error4040: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Why is the maid not also dressed up angry sad

La Casera company don tey o grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Happy birthday to mama Otedola...
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
See DJ cuppy and her sister, lil gals now grown up women grin
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Who else noticed DJ Cupid and her sister Temi? With their little brother carried by the maid?
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by maxell(f): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congrats ma.

God bless Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Omihanifa:

Na by force 2 kiss nah! grin
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Florenzo222(f): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
My mum must surely live to reap and eat the fruits of her labour see cuppy looking so innocent

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
I thought NIN issues is involved.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Jostoman: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Beautiful. Hbd ma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opay CEO, Olu Akanmu, Resigns / Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd / Old Currencies To Expire 31/01/2023 - Emefiele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.