Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) (44432 Views)

Femi Otedola’s Celebrates Christmas With 89-Year-Old Mother Lady Doja (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by JohnSin97: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
That maid reminds me of the maid I had as a kid uche from imo..... always having a smug look on her face. grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Happy birthday ma
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Zchi1052(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
descarado:
See maid.
They didn't care to dress her up on this great ocassion.
How much will it cost to dress her up traditionally like the rest?

Because they don't want guests to mistake her for who she isn't which is house maid. Somebody beneath them.

Such a beautiful young lady.

Bro God must bless you beyond limit
U are the hero

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Duplexxx: 1:16am On Apr 03, 2021
Happy birthday to mama
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:27am On Apr 03, 2021
dollytino4real:
see the real abike dabiri of nta b4 fame came calling, well hbd lady Doja
Not coincidence not by accident this big people no them self Nigeria na farming zone and the big boys be cult Barnes
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by wany(f): 3:06am On Apr 03, 2021
descarado:
See maid.

Because they don't want guests to mistake her for who she isn't which is house maid. Somebody beneath them.

Since you care this much,go and marry her and elevate her undecided
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:41am On Apr 03, 2021
HBD ma, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 03, 2021
grin Birds of the same feathers flock together....hope King Sunny Ade would come and play ....there is a party I hope....Anyway let me not talk about the little girls in the picture.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Stockquality: 4:59am On Apr 03, 2021
Bastard thief. He should be jailed.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by eedimo(m): 6:02am On Apr 03, 2021
I know God is going to keep my parents until he feels they are old enough. E get why
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2021
descarado:
See maid.

So painful you spoke my mind , and come to imagine the boy she was carrying is suffering from Down syndrome , who knows this treatment to the maid caused that shit on the innocent boy called Fewa
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by josite: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2021
now u are convinced it is better to be wealth than be governor or senate president.cant u see the way saraki's wife dey eye mike adenuga without him even noticing her.even dangote saw her.be wealthy and be classy.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2021
3rdavefarms:

So painful you spoke my mind , and come to imagine the boy she was carrying is suffering from Down syndrome , who knows this treatment to the maid caused that shit on the innocent boy called Fewa
common dude,

Can't you see the boy looks like his mom there,

I guess Nana has some mix up in her gene
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2021
happy birthday Ma
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Omihanifa:
Is that woman trying to kiss dangote undecided
my son knows better cool
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by Kennyideal(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2021
Dj cuppy and temi otedola.......... With the dude carried by d maid.... I guess

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by osquareone: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
descarado:
See maid.

Very gud observation bro. From the maid, we know the kind of person they really are..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opay CEO, Olu Akanmu, Resigns / Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd / Old Currencies To Expire 31/01/2023 - Emefiele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.