Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

7 Pro Effective Ways To Easily Fade Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Pro Effective Ways To Easily Fade Stretch Marks (266 Views)

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / I Want To Take My Life Because Of My Stretch Marks. It's Killing My Self Esteem / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Pro Effective Ways To Easily Fade Stretch Marks by SirkMayor(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stretch marks or striae (the medical term) are streaks of long thin scars that appear on the skin. They might occur in different colors depending on the individual and can also change color over time. Stretch marks are irritating when they occur in masses.

These stretch marks occur when your skin is stretched beyond its natural limit. This could be a result of weight gain, rapid weight loss, or even rapid growth. Stretch marks are more common in women, but can also appear on men.
These https://theornatelife.com/pro-effective-ways-to-easily-fade-stretch-marks/ can help your skin appear smooth again.

(1) (Reply)

Have All The Students Been Vaccinated? / How I Was Abused At A Mental Healthcare Facility / 15 Ways To Lose Belly Fat Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.