Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,355 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page (90567 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by XXLMANDIGO: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
E don happen ..Assurance don FADE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
I said it and I will keep saying it, it shall come to pass that guys will no longer be interested in that confusion institution (marriage) again.
When u can get any girl pregnant and still hv your peace of mind intact.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Trustedpronet: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.

This not America oga

38 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by BlessedNuel: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Church agbasago

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson
But he has done the needful. He has given her assurance and even a video to go with it.
What else do you want?

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by SoliBayNG: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hope he isn't about to drop a song again or summat

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ityP(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Shut up there. It will always be well with Davido. If he says he isn't interested, he isn't interested. Chioma will be fine

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Crazeworld(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by wabuk(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=100422622]Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense........ Is like poverty runs in your family

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by senator3636(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Life no balance

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Falomo211(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Wetin dey worry this one u need brain cleansing ooh mtcheew

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by LegendHero(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yoruba say pasan taa fi na iyale, o n be lori aja fun Iyawo.

Chioma should take heart just like the other baby mamas for Davido did.

At least she’ll be receiving child support.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sorry don't cry, you left school for that fool

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by witworth(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

it's well with Davido, worry about your own fortune. Na u sabi criticize pass when u get your own problem wey u never know how u wan solve am

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stingy woman, ingrate olosho. After making her a star angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
E don red...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by VirginSearcher(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
After she has been fvcked and unfvcked.. too bad

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

How is Chioma disfigured? Did he leave her towtow in a borehole condition??

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Harddiskng(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Taaa comot there.

You can’t eat your cake and have it.

Do you know the millions of naira she has consumed over the years. If she had any sense she would be set-up for life by now.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Steveobas(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Na wa for Davido
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ityP(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

You're a poor church rat. You will do nothing. It's even possible that guy deceiving you will end up not marrying you and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it; not even JUJU

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
They don't call them Yoruba demon for nothing

19 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ogundeleai(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Not all assurances ended up as insurance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by deltateam: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Man cannot give you true assurance.
it's only God that gives Real Assurance through Jesus.

15 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Henix(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
So Davido has successfully made Chioma his 3rd baby mama? I'm sure the 4th baby mama is already loading

13 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Falomo211(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

na turn by turn atleast he dated 2 people before her abi chioma blind that time??

19 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by pickatyou1: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Assurance gone bad.
Hope thing work out in the future.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ityP(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Any man who can't keep to his words is irresponsible.

Which words? You realize Chioma was fucking her "cousin" angry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by freemi(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.
story. Let chioma Goan take several seats. More baby mamas loading. This girls must have sense

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by duro4chang(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.
Don't you see that she cheapened herself?

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by writeprof(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Akinsete19:
Not all that glitters are gold.

Not all that glitters is gold! grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.