Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (76766 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:
it's none of my business where he got his money from, i only know that he has not been charged for any monetary corrupt practices

You didn't asked for the name of his personal assistance, i only educate you on that

Please where did i stated that buhari is rich?

He has been patronizing his personal doctor outside the four walls of Nigeria

Please how is having a personal doctor in UK related to richness?

What do you plan to do with the name? Will the name of his physician pay your bills?

You are super good in repetitive questions no doubt, he has been patronizing his doctor for over 35 years

The nonsense happening in South East is insecurity, they are planning to take over from North East

41. I ask again, was MMIA given an award for best airport in Africa? Are u alleging that d following were d criteria used for d award?: "it's standard, patronage and revenue generated".

42. What is d law in d Ganduje case that u say should take it's cause?

43. How does "Endsars, Jagaban, oil and gas sector et al" fit into d discussion about buhari traveling to London?

44. "Why I should I leave..." What question number is that?

45. Y shouldn't I be concerned about d criteria? Are u sure MMIA was given an award for best airport in d year 2021? If it was, what functionality was it rewarded for? What is buhari working on tirelessly?

46. I didn't ask u of my responsibility or that of d judiciary. It's ur responsibility am asking about since u say it's only d courts that can declare an individual guilty. tell me d procedure by which d law will confirm Ganduje innocent or guilty.

47. What are d other things nigeria is about other than quoting what d president said during d campaign? What are d things d president said during d campaign? Has he fulfilled d things he said during d campaign?

48. How is Endsars, JAGABAN, oil and gas about "looking forward to a better nigeria"? How has buhari ensured a better functional healthcare?

49. What's wrong with question number 36?

50. When u talk of spoon-feeding others, d question is can u spoon feed urself?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:
it's none of my business where he got his money from, i only know that he has not been charged for any monetary corrupt practices

You didn't asked for the name of his personal assistance, i only educate you on that

Please where did i stated that buhari is rich?

He has been patronizing his personal doctor outside the four walls of Nigeria

Please how is having a personal doctor in UK related to richness?

What do you plan to do with the name? Will the name of his physician pay your bills?

You are super good in repetitive questions no doubt, he has been patronizing his doctor for over 35 years

The nonsense happening in South East is insecurity, they are planning to take over from North East

51. Can u show me where I asked u about buharis personal physician?

52. But since u brought it up, what is d name of buharis personal physician that he has been patronizing for ages and where is he based?

53. So u mean that buhari is rich? Pls how rich is he and how did he make d money that made him rich?

54. Pls how and where has he been patronizing d services of this "personal/family doctor"?

55. What is d nonesense that is happening in d SE?

56. When u said this, what did u mean?
VTJN:
you can't be rich and don't have a personal/family doctor, buhari has been patronizing his personal doctor for ages ever before he became head of state back then in 1983, neither you nor myself can stop him

57. Guilty conscience fears no accusation. No one asked u if buhari was indicted for corruption. Since u said that he is rich hence he can have a personal physician, how did he become rich? How is he able to afford a personal physician? Of course, it's ur business since it's u that brought it up.

58. what is d name of buharis personal physician that u say he has been patronizing for 35years and where is he based? Where has buhari been patronizing him?

59. Who are those planning to take over from d NE? Who is in charge of nigerias security? What has it got to do with buhari going to London?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:
what do you mean by "what has what the?"

21. Which airport do we have in nigeria that is d best airport in Africa and how is d best airport in Africa?

22. According to u: nigeria was supposed to have working refineries between 1999-2009 and u blame it on Jonathan. Pls was Jonathan president between 1999-2009?

23. U claimed that between 1999-2009, nigeria had "massive crude oil boom". So how did we have "massive crude oil boom" between 1999-2009? If that is ur claim, how come u can't support it with d price of crude during d period? How did u arrive at ur conclusion?

24. How does being democratically elected automatically mean working according to d law?

25. What makes u think that because buhari is president, d citizens can't dictate to him? Are u familiar with d concept of social contract? Are u familiar with section 14(2a) of d constitution of d federal republic of nigeria that says that d people are superior to govt?

26. How has "Buhari has contributed his quota to the health care sector with better welfare packaged for the medical practitioners, improvement in infrastructure of the healthcare services"? Can u give instances? If he has done so much for health, y isn't he using d improved facilities u say he has provided? Can u be specific in terms d "welfare packages for the medical practitioners"? Why are residents doctors on strike if the have "better welfare packages"?

27. If u say buhari doesn't give room for corrupt practices, how come he endorsed Ganduje despite video evidence showing him collecting bribes? Kindly find d screenshot corrupt practices in d nddc under buharis watch.

https://www.thecable.ng/monguno-money-for-arms-missing-under-buharis-service-chiefs

28. Are u sure of ur airport claim? What criteria was used to award MMIA d best airport in Africa for d year 2021?

29. U keep using d word "you". Who are d "you" that u are referring to? What has endsars got to do with d discussion?

30. What has what d constitution said in section 14 (2a) got to do with ur freedom of movement and d discussion?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
lexy2014:

21. Which airport do we have in nigeria that is d best airport in Africa and how is d best airport in Africa?

22. According to u: nigeria was supposed to have working refineries between 1999-2009 and u blame it on Jonathan. Pls was Jonathan president between 1999-2009?

23. U claimed that between 1999-2009, nigeria had "massive crude oil boom". So how did we have "massive crude oil boom" between 1999-2009? If that is ur claim, how come u can't support it with d price of crude during d period? How did u arrive at ur conclusion?

24. How does being democratically elected automatically mean working according to d law?

25. What makes u think that because buhari is president, d citizens can't dictate to him? Are u familiar with d concept of social contract? Are u familiar with section 14(2a) of d constitution of d federal republic of nigeria that says that d people are superior to govt?

26. How has "Buhari has contributed his quota to the health care sector with better welfare packaged for the medical practitioners, improvement in infrastructure of the healthcare services"? Can u give instances? If he has done so much for health, y isn't he using d improved facilities u say he has provided? Can u be specific in terms d "welfare packages for the medical practitioners"? Why are residents doctors on strike if the have "better welfare packages"?

27. If u say buhari doesn't give room for corrupt practices, how come he endorsed Ganduje despite video evidence showing him collecting bribes? Kindly find d screenshot corrupt practices in d nddc under buharis watch.

https://www.thecable.ng/monguno-money-for-arms-missing-under-buharis-service-chiefs

28. Are u sure of ur airport claim? What criteria was used to award MMIA d best airport in Africa for d year 2021?

29. U keep using d word "you". Who are d "you" that u are referring to? What has endsars got to do with d discussion?

30. What has what d constitution said in section 14 (2a) got to do with ur freedom of movement and d discussion?
please i don't seems to graps "what has what the" could you please come down to my level??
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:
please i don't seems to graps "what has what the" could you please come down to my level??

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
lexy2014:

I still don't get what has what the? I can't give an answer to what i can't comprehend. please do the needful
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:
I still don't get what has what the? I can't give an answer to what i can't comprehend. please do the needful

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:

1. Can u show me d discussion where I told u that buhari is d cause of d dilapidated state of Nigerias health sector? Aren't u d one confusing urself?

2. If u say that it is buharis responsibility to fix d health sector, d question is how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

3. How does buhari not being d only president since independence prevent him from carrying out his responsibility of fixing d health sector?

4. Who are d "you guys" u are referring? Can u show me d discussion me& u had about crude oil? U seem to be more confused than u are accusing me of because how can buhari "import" Nigerias crude oil?

5. So what has crude oil got to do with d discussion about d health sector& buharis inability to fix it? Since u say u no "when nigeria supposed to have a word class refinery", kindly tell me when.

6. Also, define "world class refinery".

7. Is buhari d only govt official in his administration that u say "buhari ALONE can't fix what was destroyed..."

8. Is buhari alone? If u say "he can only make amends", kindly tell me d amends he has made so far since 2015.

9. I didn't tag him a failure. U have already done so with ur comment. From ur comment, u are saying buhari hasn't done better than his predecessors. If buhari promised & couldn't deliver, what then is he? Isn't that failure?

10. How do u measure success on a job? Is success on a job measured by performance of d predecessors or by d job description and job deliverables?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
lexy2014:

what has what the is the main clause here, please elucidate more on it
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:

11. If u saying buhari made promises& failed to keep them, of what use is he then to nigerians?

12. Can u show me d discussion which u had with me where we discussed anything about buhari existing or not existing and being a clone or not being a clone?

13. If u saying:
"you should know Nigeria politicians will promise us heaven and Earth just to get our votes, same way some Nigerian men do promise ladies eldorado"

Are u therefore acknowledging that buhari has failed?

14. Based on what u have said above, what is buharis job& what is buharis usefulness to Nigeria?

15. U say buhari has d responsibility of fixing Nigerias health care sector. Pls how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

16. In 2015, buharis slogan was "patronize made in Nigeria". "Let's save forex by patronizing made in Nigeria". So what happened to living up to his own slogan?

17. u saying u aren't defending buhari. On one hand u say "buhari isn't the sole cause of the dilapidated State of our clinics, past and present Heads of state are responsible for that".
On d other hand, u say "he only has the responsibility to fix our clinics no doubt".
How's that possible? Isn't that a contradiction?

18. If it was between 1999- 2009 that nigeria was supposed to have had functional refineries, what of after 2009? What was nigeria supposed to have? What was d price of crude as at then?

19. Who melted d economy and before d pandemic, how was d economy doing?

20. How has buhari done "exceedingly well in infrastructure"?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:

31. What is d procedure by which Ganduje should be confirmed guilty? How did funds meant for arms get missing under buharis service chiefs?

32. Y shouldn't it be ur biz d criteria used for d award? How was MMIA designated best airport in Africa for 2021? In what way was that designation done? Are u sure it was MMIA?

33. If u say ur use of d word "you" is directed at me, then am sure u can show d discussion u had with me about endsars.

34. What was d "evil plan against this govt" and how does it concern buhari going to London?

35. What has ur freedom of movement and d freedom to protest got to do with section 14(2a) of d nigerian constitution?

36. Why I should I leave d judicial procedure? U said "Let the law confirm ganduje guilty". So how would d law confirm if Ganduje is innocent or guilty? Don't u no d judicial procedure for that?

38. Who is d "we" that deserved d award? How was d award deserved?

39. I didn't ask u to tell me how d case will be judged. I asked u to tell me d procedure by which d law will confirm Ganduje innocent or guilty. Be that as it may, it is ur duty to tell me how d case will be judged. Or did u ask d AGF before u made this comment?: "Let the law confirm ganduje guilty".

40. "Endsars protests", jagaban, etc...where does that fit into d discussion?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:

41. I ask again, was MMIA given an award for best airport in Africa? Are u alleging that d following were d criteria used for d award?: "it's standard, patronage and revenue generated".

43. How does "Endsars, Jagaban, oil and gas sector et al" fit into d discussion about buhari traveling to London?

45. Y shouldn't I be concerned about d criteria? Are u sure MMIA was given an award for best airport in d year 2021? If it was, what functionality was it rewarded for? What is buhari working on tirelessly?

46. I didn't ask u of my responsibility or that of d judiciary. It's ur responsibility am asking about since u say it's only d courts that can declare an individual guilty. tell me d procedure by which d law will confirm Ganduje innocent or guilty.

47. What are d other things nigeria is about other than quoting what d president said during d campaign? What are d things d president said during d campaign? Has he fulfilled d things he said during d campaign?

48. How is Endsars, JAGABAN, oil and gas about "looking forward to a better nigeria"? How has buhari ensured a better functional healthcare?

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:

52. But since u brought it up, what is d name of buharis personal physician that he has been patronizing for ages and where is he based?

53. So u mean that buhari is rich? Pls how rich is he and how did he make d money that made him rich?

54. Pls how and where has he been patronizing d services of this "personal/family doctor"?

VTJN:
you can't be rich and don't have a personal/family doctor, buhari has been patronizing his personal doctor for ages ever before he became head of state back then in 1983, neither you nor myself can stop him

57. Guilty conscience fears no accusation. No one asked u if buhari was indicted for corruption. Since u said that he is rich hence he can have a personal physician, how did he become rich? How is he able to afford a personal physician? Of course, it's ur business since it's u that brought it up.

58. what is d name of buharis personal physician that u say he has been patronizing for 35years and where is he based? Where has buhari been patronizing him?

59. Who are those planning to take over from d NE? Who is in charge of nigerias security? What has it got to do with buhari going to London?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 4:44am On Apr 09, 2021
lexy2014:

VTJN:

what has what the and why i should i leave is the bone of contention, please what do you mean by those statements? I still find it somewhat unpeculiar to assimilate
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 4:49am On Apr 09, 2021
VTJN:
what has what the and why i should i leave is the bone of contention, please what do you mean by those statements? I still find it somewhat unpeculiar to assimilate

VTJN:

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 4:50am On Apr 09, 2021
VTJN:

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 4:51am On Apr 09, 2021
VTJN:

31. What is d procedure by which Ganduje should be confirmed guilty? How did funds meant for arms get missing under buharis service chiefs?

32. Y shouldn't it be ur biz d criteria used for d award? How was MMIA designated best airport in Africa for 2021? In what way was that designation done? Are u sure it was MMIA?

33. If u say ur use of d word "you" is directed at me, then am sure u can show d discussion u had with me about endsars.

34. What was d "evil plan against this govt" and how does it concern buhari going to London?

35. What has ur freedom of movement and d freedom to protest got to do with section 14(2a) of d nigerian constitution?

36. Why I should I leave d judicial procedure? U said "Let the law confirm ganduje guilty". So how would d law confirm if Ganduje is innocent or guilty? Don't u no d judicial procedure for that?

39. I didn't ask u to tell me how d case will be judged. I asked u to tell me d procedure by which d law will confirm Ganduje innocent or guilty. Be that as it may, it is ur duty to tell me how d case will be judged. Or did u ask d AGF before u made this comment?: "Let the law confirm ganduje guilty".

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 4:52am On Apr 09, 2021
VTJN:

11. If u saying buhari made promises& failed to keep them, of what use is he then to nigerians?

12. Can u show me d discussion which u had with me where we discussed anything about buhari existing or not existing and being a clone or not being a clone?

13. If u saying:
"you should know Nigeria politicians will promise us heaven and Earth just to get our votes, same way some Nigerian men do promise ladies eldorado"

14. Based on what u have said above, what is buharis job& what is buharis usefulness to Nigeria?

15. U say buhari has d responsibility of fixing Nigerias health care sector. Pls how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

16. In 2015, buharis slogan was "patronize made in Nigeria". "Let's save forex by patronizing made in Nigeria". So what happened to living up to his own slogan?

17. u saying u aren't defending buhari. On one hand u say "buhari isn't the sole cause of the dilapidated State of our clinics, past and present Heads of state are responsible for that".
On d other hand, u say "he only has the responsibility to fix our clinics no doubt".

18. If it was between 1999- 2009 that nigeria was supposed to have had functional refineries, what of after 2009? What was nigeria supposed to have? What was d price of crude as at then?

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 4:53am On Apr 09, 2021
VTJN:

1. Can u show me d discussion where I told u that buhari is d cause of d dilapidated state of Nigerias health sector? Aren't u d one confusing urself?

2. If u say that it is buharis responsibility to fix d health sector, d question is how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

3. How does buhari not being d only president since independence prevent him from carrying out his responsibility of fixing d health sector?

4. Who are d "you guys" u are referring? Can u show me d discussion me& u had about crude oil? U seem to be more confused than u are accusing me of because how can buhari "import" Nigerias crude oil?

5. So what has crude oil got to do with d discussion about d health sector& buharis inability to fix it? Since u say u no "when nigeria supposed to have a word class refinery", kindly tell me when.

7. Is buhari d only govt official in his administration that u say "buhari ALONE can't fix what was destroyed..."

8. Is buhari alone? If u say "he can only make amends", kindly tell me d amends he has made so far since 2015.

9. I didn't tag him a failure. U have already done so with ur comment. From ur comment, u are saying buhari hasn't done better than his predecessors. If buhari promised & couldn't deliver, what then is he? Isn't that failure?

10. How do u measure success on a job? Is success on a job measured by performance of d predecessors or by d job description and job deliverables?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 5:01am On Apr 09, 2021
lexy2014:

how on earth do you want me to give an answer to what i can't comprehend? Please come down to my level for easy assimilation
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 5:04am On Apr 09, 2021
VTJN:
how on earth do you want me to give an answer to what i can't comprehend? Please come down to my level for easy assimilation

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 5:05am On Apr 09, 2021
VTJN:

13. If u saying:

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 5:06am On Apr 09, 2021
VTJN:

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 5:07am On Apr 09, 2021
VTJN:

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 5:10am On Apr 09, 2021
VTJN:

VTJN:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.